Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:56 pm
"I think she'll be fine"Zen replied

Ashi flew to the boarder and stared in shock at who was there  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 pm
((who's there? I WANNA KNOW!!!!))

Star nodded. "alright..."

Sora sighed and continued to fly around the area. Where are you... she thought, trying to find the demon.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 pm
((gtg I'll let the antisapation biuld up while I'm gone XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:01 pm
((ME TOO!!!))

Sakura looked at her reflection in the pond and Put her hand in the water, making ripples and causing her Reflection to get distorted.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 pm
((must.... know.... who's.... there....))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm
(( crying I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! THATS IT! let's rip her eyes out when she gets back on! [No...just no.] OK!?))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 am
Ashi stared at the Major in worry Why is he here "So I see that it's true that you left the only place that would except you,"The major said "This place excepts me just fine," "Really,but what about when this war gets really heated up,they will go in a state of mind to kill all demons," Ashi knew what he was talking about 'survival' "I have my family and friends here," "Yes but would they be willing to give up their life to safe a low-life demon like you?" "I wouldn't want them to," "So you're saying that you want to die?" "I'll never die before you,you low-life bankrupt dog of the millitary,"Ashi yelled at him "Yes but you're just another dog,"

((Red = Ashi Green = Major))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 am
((OHHHH SO THATS WHO IT IS!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 am
(( eek wow.... btw, i am just now uploading pics that i took with my camera to my computer... and there is 738 pics to upload! gonk ))

Sora sighed, unable to find the demon. Then she flew towards the border, wondering if the demon went back to the demons' territory. She spotted Ashi and another demon, though it wasn't the one from earlier. Sora listened quietly in a tree, watching Ashi and the Major.

Star looked at the sky. "I wonder where Sakura went... and when she'll be back..." she said to Zen. "I guess i'm just worried that the one demon may come back for Sakura again...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 am
"ok...." Sakura said, standing up. She used her power of water to form an Air bubble around herself and she walked into the water. She then Used her power of Light to look around. She stood there. Then used her power of phychic to move a Boulder out of a way, into an underwater Cave she swam up. Coming out in The moon cavern, i Caver with a Rock The shined like the moon.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 am
((did you get the glowing rock think from warriors? the moonstone?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 am
((yeah, No. i have a rock like that in RL but it more of Glows in the dark, it just Sparkles and Shines in the moonlight.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am
((cool....))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 am
((i know!!!! I LOVE THAT DARN STONE!!!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:24 am
"How do you know that they aren't useing you?" "Cause their my friends!" "They're faking it demons and Angels have always hated one anther why should it be any different now?!" Ashi thought about Star and how the other angels reacted to him  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games