Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:49 pm

Kai closed his eyes and smiled sadly. Her dream was far too similiar for his own back when he was child. "Don't give up on that dream Kira," he whispered. "No matter what, don't give up." He then looked away and added. "Maybe not having parents is sometimes a blessing," he whispered.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:51 pm

Kira looked over at Kai then the sky smiling "I hope your right" she said feeling dizzy and fell forward fainting

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:56 pm

In an instant Kai was holding her in his arms. He shook his head at her sleeping form. "I told you, you shouldn't be walking," he muttered. He phased her through the roof taking her back to the nurses and laying her down on one of the beds.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:58 pm

Kira layed there peacefully wincing in pain at times the nurse came in the room looking at her "I was so suprised that she could even move"

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:00 pm

Kai smiled softly and stroked Kira's hair before turning to leave. "You'd be surprised how far one who's used to getting hurt will go, just for a small taste of freedom," he told her as he left.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:02 pm

The nurse looked down at Kira then smiled taking her hair and kissing it "freedom huh" she said with a smirk laughing evily the real nurse was tied up behind the door "you want freedom that bad Kira" she said getting closer to her face "oh Ill give you freedom"

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:04 pm

Kai went to move his right and and winced in pain, completely forgetting tha the tore his hand up when he punched through the wall. "Shoot, I might as well get the nurse to tape up my hand before I leave," he said and turned back toward the nurses room.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:07 pm

She pulled out a knife and cut her hair short "no more blowing in the wind" she said moving to the other side of Kira "how mother and father hate you I dont get why they wont let us kill you"

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:11 pm

Two black blades crisscrossed in front of the woman's throat, while a third hovered in front of her eyes. "I told you the next time you messed with her I wouldn't be as forgiving," Kai said in a cold voice. He held his injured hand out in front of him, controlling the blades mentally. The blades pressed themselves closer to her skin drawing blood.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:14 pm

The girl just laughed "like I care what a monster say" she said looking at him with a smirk then looked at Kira "she diserves this from being born in this world" she said giving Kira a dirty look "kill me it'll be the last thing you ever do"

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:16 pm

Her threat didn't even faze him. Kai walked closer to her, pressing the blades deeper into her skin. "That's funny...that's what the last person I killed said to me. Yet, they're the one's who's dead, and I'm still alive," he said in a cold tone.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:19 pm

Kira woke up looking at Kai smiling "please stop" she said turning to her sister "please leave" the sister turned and went for the door passing Kai "I guess" she said walking out of the room closing the door

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:21 pm

Kai closed his hand and the blades disappeared. "You okay Kira?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:23 pm

Kira nodded her head noticing her hair was cut off "Ill be okay" she said holding back her tears as she laid there

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:34 pm

"I should've...," he stopped and shook his head. "As long as you're okay," he said softly.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games