Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brokenwingedangel

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:36 pm

I actually own a bodice for my Ren Faire costume(I'm that big of a dork you guys...) and I've worn it many times. I tighten it up pretty well, but it's never caused any real pain to me. Of course, it also depends on if you have boning, and then what kind of boning. Mine doesn't have any, but if you have steel boning, I can imagine that would hurt.
Do I have to pay extra for that? >3

are we allowed to talk about that in a christian guild?

lawl

Double entendre, away!

On the plus size, they make your posture really great too!

And Ryuu, I wish you were here gonk My back is killing me from moving out as well has helping my boyfriend move out... and I have to move again tomorrow.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Which Ren Faire do you go to?

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xandris

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:14 am

brokenwingedangel
And Ryuu, I wish you were here gonk My back is killing me from moving out as well has helping my boyfriend move out... and I have to move again tomorrow.

Awwww, I sowwies. *pats*
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 pm

I go to Scarborough Faire in Waxahachie, Texas almost every year. This year I also went to the one in Norman, OK, and I should be going to the one in Muskogee, OK this weekend or next weekend.

My boyfriend and I, as well as many of my friends are all big ren faire nerds xD I'm glad I finally have people to share my nerdiness with. The picture on my mule account is my boyfriend and I in our costumes...

Which (!!!) I have my 'apple dumpling account back! And I have a hunch I'll be getting my main back soon!

brokenwingedangel

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:36 pm

I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which is a pretty short distance from Muskogee. I used to live in Edmond, which isn't very far from Norman.

Creepy much?

YOU'RE creepy
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Only one I've been too was in Minnesota. Can't wait to check out some of the ones out here. I'm sure I've mentioned the spiffy pic in my profile XD

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:00 am

The one I go to is in Maryland. We're all so far away from each other. D:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:32 pm

zz and I are close! I go to school in the city, so I'll be around OK for at least another two years, since I just finished my sophmore year.

Fun fact: my hacker lives in Edmond.

We are all so far away
crying

brokenwingedangel

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:50 pm

brokenwingedangel
zz and I are close! I go to school in the city, so I'll be around OK for at least another two years, since I just finished my sophmore year.

We are all so far away
crying

Where do you live?
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:33 am

zz1000zz
brokenwingedangel

We are all so far away
crying

Where do you live?

I go to Oklahoma City University, and I'm sticking around for the summer since I'm stage managing for Oklahoma Shakespeare in the Park. I'm from the Dallas area though.

And I think I'm going to Muskogee next weekend, my boyfriend and I just decided it xD

brokenwingedangel

Priestley

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:45 pm

I love spontaneity. smile
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:54 pm

brokenwingedangel
zz1000zz
brokenwingedangel

We are all so far away
crying

Where do you live?

I go to Oklahoma City University, and I'm sticking around for the summer since I'm stage managing for Oklahoma Shakespeare in the Park. I'm from the Dallas area though.

And I think I'm going to Muskogee next weekend, my boyfriend and I just decided it xD

Well, you can feel safe knowing I will not be anywhere in the area. My plans for that weekend involve me sleeping a lot, a safe fifty miles away.

P.S. UCO is better than OCU.

zz1000zz
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Mine are working.
And I just realized that I never mentioned that I got a job at Sam's Club in the cafe. $10 and hour and I'm currently getting almost full time hours. ^^
Not much, but it's a paycheck I can rely on. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:54 pm

zz1000zz
brokenwingedangel
zz1000zz
brokenwingedangel

We are all so far away
crying

Where do you live?

Well, you can feel safe knowing I will not be anywhere in the area. My plans for that weekend involve me sleeping a lot, a safe fifty miles away.

P.S. UCO is better than OCU.

OCU has a better theatre program than UCO, which is what I'm studying. So I'm good with OCU smile We also have killer music and dance programs. Over half the school is in the dance, music, or theatre schools. sweatdrop

And I don't think I'd feel particularly threatened if you were in the area xD

@Ixor: I LOVE SAM'S CLUB CAFE. My mom and I go and eat there together sometimes... hahaha.

brokenwingedangel

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games