Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:14 pm
((lol i knew u wouldn't pass it up! should've kept my mouth shut. lol))

Maura didn't answer Road entered the house swiftly. There was no wasted energy in Maura's motions, which made it all the more beautiful. She put on a nice smile for Emmy and Kiki to keep them none the wiser and followed Road back to the room. "Alright Kiki, get undressed so we can see how this skirt looks on you," Maura told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm
Kiki giggled childishly, picking up Emmy-chan in her own hug, "I missed you Emmy-chan! Guess what!? We get to go to a bath togather! You wanna swim with me?" Kiki asked with an excited giggle.

Bachi nodded, "That's also why we are here. Road, would you like to join us at the bath house? Kiki got a little dirty while we played, and needs a bath," Bachi said, fallowing Road to her room, "Kiki, come this way, lets try on some clothes," she said.

Kiki sighed, "alright," she said, "Emmy-chan wanna come with me?" she asked the small girl.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm
"like a bath house? Ya! sounds fun!" she smiled excited, then followed Kiki "ok" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm
A non-visible vein appeared on Road's forehead but put on her best smile. "Yes I would like to go to the baths with you guys.",Road said in a stiff voice and went to get more clothing for Kiki. She dropped her military uniform on the ground by her feet while get out a few shirts.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm
Kiki jumped up with excitment, Emmy still in her hug, she twirled happily,"You hear that Emmy-chan? You can come too!" she said with a giggle, "Opps, sorry Emmy-chan," she said, placing her back down.

Bachi smiled, seeing Kiki must be feeling better, "alright Kiki, get in here," she said, pulling Kiki into Road's room to try on clothies.

"Meep!" Kiki got pulled into the room by Bachi with a giggle. "Come on Emmy-chan," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 pm
"its ok" she giggled

Emmy ran after Kiki "comin!"  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:18 pm
As Maura searched through the clothes, she saw the uniform and stopped for a moment, hiding it as she pretended to be looking at the skirt she'd been holding. "She's one of them then..." she thought. The uniform ultimately reminded her of Erik's father. She shook her head clear of the saddening thoughts and pushed some hair away from her eyes. "Come on Kiki! Erik will be here any minute and we want you to have something nice to wear when we finish our bath, don't we?"

Erik could see the house in the distance and ran toward it. "I think that's the place..." he said to himself.

((start the awkwardness lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:13 pm
Kiki nodded, but hesitated, looking around the room. It was just girls..."A-Alright, um," she stuttered.

"Come now Kiki," Bachi said, covering her eyes with one hand. "We promise not to look right girls?" she said. She knew how nervious kiki was about her body. Espically her back, which had the deadly looking scars on them.

Kiki nodded again, slipping off her outfit and grabbing a skirt to pull on, all the time covering herself the best she could.

((let it begin MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 pm
Maura had no problems with looking at other girls. It was amazing how much orphanage desensitized you. "Oh calm down Kiki! I like that skirt on you!" she complimented. It was the absolute truth and Maura dug through the piles of clothes and found a nice shirt that matched it nicely. "Very nice! That's one possible outfit! Now come on and let's try on some more," Maura said undressing Kiki.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:12 pm
Road smiled and handed some more of her cloths to Bachi. "oh~! My uniform dropped.....",she said bending down to pick it up. "That's right I have to go to work today.......",she let out a sigh. "Hey Emmy are you okay staying with them or coming with me to work today after the bath???"  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:42 pm
Maura glanced quickly at the uniform and blinked away the pain associated with it. She'd found a nice blouse that fit Kiki nicely. Maura would've worn it herself actually. Road actually had pretty good taste in clothes. Once she finished trying that outfit on Kiki, Maura turned to look for more. She took the blouse off of Kiki and put it to the side with the other clothes, leaving Kiki topless. "I think I want to try this on my self," she said and began to take off her shirt. Maura suddenly lost her balance and fell, letting out a little scream, landing awkwardly on top of Kiki.

Erik had made it to the door and when he was about to knock, he heard what sounded like Maura's scream. He turned the knob which easily opened and ran through the house into Road's room, only to find a topless Maura laying on top of a topless Kiki. Erik was frozen in place as male instinct would not permit him to look away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 pm
Kiki blushed as Maura dressed and undressed her like a little doll, "Ye-yeah, they're cute Road...but don't you think they are a bit tight in the chest- EYYEA!!!~" Kiki squealed as Maura fall on top of her in a rather awkward way. "Oww," she said, sticking her tongue out. "Oppsie," she giggled. Then, she heard the door open.

Bachi only opened her eyes fr a second when she heard Maura scream. She found herself staring at Maura on top of Kiki. Two beautiful girls...on top...of each other.
Her eyes widded and her mouth opened with what was going to be a laugh. But then she heard the door open too. Seeing Erik there, staring at the whole scene. For once, she didn't know what to do.

Kiki stared at Erik unblinking, a blushed flushed her face. she had nothing to say, it must have looked so...and Maura's scream was so....oh dear.

((EEEEH! Otaku-kun is dirty minded X3))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:32 pm
((oh most definitely!! biggrin ))

Maura looked over to see Erik watching. She stood up as quickly as possible and grabbed her shirt and covering herself. She stepped in front of Kiki, to block his view of her and finally yelled, "Erik stop staring!! This isn't a peep show! Go in the other room and wait until we're ready, now!"

Erik without a sound, turned and walked quickly into the other room and sat down. "Dammit I knew something like this would happen! That time was a complete accident! I think someone's in trouble and I rush in to see that! Kiki must hate me right now!" he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 pm
Kiki sat on the floor, arms over her chest, her eyes bubbled over with tears. She sniffed, wipping her eyes with a bare arm.

Bachi was overflowing with anger, but ran over to Kiki for comfurt. "It's okay Kiki, he didn't mean too. He's a guy they're stupid," she said, trying her hardest to calm down.

Kiki wiped the last of her tears away, still red in the face, "Do you think he saw anything? Do you think he saw...my back?" she asked Bachi.

Bachi couldn't lie to Kiki, "He saw you...but not your back," she said, helping Kiki back up. "He didn't mean to," she said again, as iftrying to tel herself that.

Kiki picked up a shirt that match the skirt she was wearing, "D-do you think this looks nice?" she asked Maura, trying to forget what just happened. "It's a little tight around the chest. I mean, I can breath...I just feel exposed," she said, crossing her armsover her chest.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games