Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:53 pm
I wouldn't mind 1500-word essay's on art pieces, seeing how I love art pieces in general. Oh my gee, I'm doing my art history paper on Pompeii and I'm all like gonk at all the erotic Pompeii arts I keep getting. And break is finally hear!! C:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:26 pm
I only mind because it's that much on one thing and yeeaaa I'm so used to consolidating my thoughts instead of bsing things to reach a word limit... However, if it was a word limit essay on astronomy, I could pump those things out like there's no tomorrow. N-no, really.

Enjoy your spring break, BL! Sleep in extra-late, just for me.

DEM ROMANS AND THEIR EROTIC ART. Ancient Greece is also very fun to do when you are 10 years old on the inside...

I have the Russian Federation's anthem stuck in my head. I feel the need to share this with you all.  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 am
Please do share! I would love to hear it!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 am
I-I meant sharing that little tidbit with you, not the song, but I can always share that, too! Here you go! I still... have no idea what it says without relying on wiki-ing the translation. |||orz /will probably resume self-learning once school is out

The Ukrainian anthem makes me feel oddly patriotic and... well, that doesn't make too much sense, either.  

fk12

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 pm
fk12
I-I meant sharing that little tidbit with you, not the song, but I can always share that, too! Here you go! I still... have no idea what it says without relying on wiki-ing the translation. |||orz /will probably resume self-learning once school is out

The Ukrainian anthem makes me feel oddly patriotic and... well, that doesn't make too much sense, either.

huh i was expecting more sudden and loud noises

I GOT DOT HACK 4KOMA biggrin

i am getting bored so i'm going cosplaying as eteman in the guild.

I am the monkey overlord.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 am
4Koma is out? Already? Great another thing I need to buy from over-priced Tokyopop...  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 pm
As much as I could rage at Tokyopop, I cannot for I will inevitably be buying things from them come September...

I haven't kept up with any of the .hack comics/novels... at all. Maybe I'll just ask for them for my birthday or get 'em at AnimeNEXT!, Otakon, or Zenkaikon. Dunno, man. Not like my bookshelf has the room, anyway. ;3; I want a bigger one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 pm
it's 9.35 from amazon and it's and it's defintely worth it  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 pm
I'll just get some of my missing manga from Ota. Most I want to get the missing volumes of DGM. I miss seeing Krory-kins.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am
MUST CONSENTRATE ON PROJECT..... CONSENTRATE >:I  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 am
PROJECTS ARE FOR LOSERES!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 am
Who needs to concentrate on projects when the internet is here waiting for you? Pfff.

@BL- I'm 99% sure I won't find anything I really want in any dealers' rooms any time soon, but oh well. ;3;  

fk12

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm
c;
Fk speaks truth.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:17 pm
ROREIN! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! :HEART: :HEART: :HEART:

I know what you mean. The dealer's room...lost it's appeal to me.

BreathLessX
Crew

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 pm
Don't speak to quickly BL, i might just be a zombie.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff