Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Matthew smiled and put his hand son ehr wasit whispering in her ear. "I know how to slow dance, it's just any other tempo I have issues with.." He whisperd as he kissed her neck softly. Smiling for the camras as Keegan pourposly bumped into him singnling for him to stop. He rolled his eye's and kiss keegans cgeek grinning he kissed Cassidy lovingly. "I'm making Keegan mad.." he giggled.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:55 pm

Cassidy laughed and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She smiled for the cameras as she kissed Matthew. She stood on her toes for a cute kissing cheek picture. She laughed and reached over patting Keegans arm. "Yeah maybe. But he loves you anyway!" She snicked and kissed him again, starting to twirl a bit.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Matthew blushed, well he would have if he could. Matthew smiled as he scooped Cassidy up. carrying her past everyone he brought her down the hill and into the forset a bit. Sighign slightly. "I made this for you.." He looked at the cherry bloosom altar, but behind it was a nice looking house. "Keegan helped." He grinned and dragged her inside. "El did as well as you can see, El and I made all of the furniture fabrics and your clothing..You'll be one of a kind, but you always were one.." he whisperd as he kissed eh rlovingly.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Cassidy laughed as Matthew scooped her up. "Where are we going?" She asked, gasping as the house came into view. Her eyes widened as she looked at it, then entering inside. "Wow! Matthew, You did all this?! When?! And El and Keegan helped? Aww. It's amazing!" She muttered as she kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I don't even know what to say!" She shook her head smiling widely.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:47 pm

"Vampire/Dragon, I have tripple to speed love, it was easy. El was of course willing to help.. Keegan, I had to pay and kick his a** a couple times until he finally agreed." He grinned and held her tightly. "Say, matthew I love you." He said flatly as he nuzzled his head into her neck. "Let's get back, we'll have plenty of time to admir your cottage later.." He whisperd as he picked her up and ran back to the party.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Cassidy laughed and kissed him lovingly. "Matthew, I love you. More than I ever thought possible to love anyone." She nodded and kissed him again as they ran back to the party. "Cake Anyone?!" Cassidy called gleefully as they arrived back. She dragged Matthew over towards the cake. "Time to cut the cake hun" She whispered softly, stroking his cheek.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:54 pm

"Ooo i didn't even have to tell you to say more then I ever thought possible to love anyone.' That's a bonus!" He chimed as he set her down and was dragged towards the cake. "We both know I don't do well with knives.." he whisperd in her ear as he stood behind her and put th eknife in her hand, putting his hand over her's he slowly cut the cake.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:13 am

Cassidy laughed as she took a piece of cake. She dipped her finger in the icing and snickered as she attacked Matthew's face with it. She got a huge glob of it on his nose. She laughed and kissed him gently, then licked off the icing. "Sorry hun!" She said, giggling. She offered him a piece of cake. "Here. You can do it to me if you'd like." She smiled lovingly. "I won't mind."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:47 am

Matthew smiled and removed the chocker part of the dress. taking a big glob of icyning he spread it all over her neck. Smiling he licked it off. Holding her tightly to him, he saw Jordan cringing, pulling her tighter to him so there was no room inbetween then he growled lightly as he started to dance.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 am

Cassidy squealed with glee as he spread the icing then proceeded to lick it off. "Ah!" She laughed, screaming. She kissed the top of his head and wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Ah I love you!" She exclaimed then peered over at Jordan cringing. She snickered and pulled Matthew into a deep kiss. She pulled away and rested her head on his shoulder dancing along with him.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Matthew did up the choacker and it turned a dampend black from his saliva. He pulled her into his lap as he sat down in a chair. He almost fell as she kisse dhim. Holding onto her tightly he shook his head in dismay. "I love you to Cassidy, but that wasn't very ncie, I know you don't like him, I don't like him either. But really, try not to hurt him and furthur then we already have."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Cassidy sighed and bowed her head pouting softly. "So does that mean I'm not allowed to kiss you? Because it hurts him everytime we kiss." She frowned angrily. "I don't care about him Matthew... He hurt me too... I'm allowed to be happy, and I am. With you... And all I want is to kiss you and be with you forever." She nodded looking up at him with sad puppy dog eyes. She kissed his cheek gently before letting her head drop and she clasped her hands together and rested them on her knees.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:19 pm

Mattw glanced around th eroom, no one was paying attetion to them. Matthe wlunged at her and kissed her roughly under the table. "Sorry." he whisperd as he kissed her neck gently. "I know h- What?! He hurt you!? Cassidy I sware on my life I will neve rhurt you in any way shape or form. I love you far to much." Matthew said as his eye's started to water.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Cassidy smirked and kissed him back just as roughly, but gentle at the same time. "I don't mind kisses like that." She said, smirking. Her hand gently cupped his face. "I know Matthew. I love you too and I know you'll never hurt me." She nodded softly and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry about anything... Everything is perfect so far as I can see" She grinned and kissed him. "Maybe we should go back up and party." She laughed.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Matthew smiled. "I didn't think you would." he whisperd. "I'm affriad I might though.." he whisperd scornfuly, he was mad at himself. "I'm worried.." He whisperd. He then smiled and said. "Aw I was having fun, but A-okay." Matthew then put black lipstick on and kissed her neck, he whiped it off then pulled her to her feet.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games