Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 am
Name: Dante ((Taelor))
Likes: drawing, reading, anime, mangas, sleeping, animals, um. . . video games! My fave characters from OHSHC is Mori, Hunny, Hikaru, Kaoru, Nekozawa and the Prince of Darkness!
Dislikes: Washing dishes, chores, naggy people, girlie crap ( XP ) and getting yelled at. . . I also don't like Tamaki, Kyouya, or Haruhi. They whine too much. . .

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello!! =w=
My name is Sarah. I'm fifteen, and I am from Kentucky. :3
I love sweets, pink, arts and crafts, origami, anime, funny stuff, manga, stuffed animals, sheep, plush blankets, and strawberries!! ^w^
I don't like spiders, or meanies, or bad smells. :[
I am a huuuuge Hunny-Senpai fan!! I think he's adorable and cute and sweet and I just wanna keep him on my pocket!! : D I also like the twins. :3
I love to role play!! I'm literate, and my characters are widely varied. I looove role playing!! : D
I am looking forward to making many new friends!! -nod nod- ^w^
Don't hesitate to talk to me!! :3
Hugs and kisses!
~Sarah

Posted Secret

whistle

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:56 pm
Hi I'm Carrie, I'm from Upstate New York (aka NOT New York City) and I'm nearly 20 and in college. I love anime and manga and gaming among many other things. I'm a musician and I write music as well as perform and I've been on Gaia for quite a long time, just recently becoming rather active again. whee
It's finals for me right now so my brain is a tad blank on listing likes and dislikes, but I'm typically a very friendly person and easy to get along with 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:53 am
well you can call me mity or mittenz thats what I'm normally called ...........i like some things and dislike a lot of things i have my own mind and ideals but I'm all for listening to others with an open mind ..... ok  

mitus

Aoi Kaze

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 am
Thanks for the inviting me to join Sakura Kiss guild smile

Aoi kaze, here ninja from toronto Canada
Hobbies: Gaia, Xbox 360, Anime and Manga

That's all for now xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm
Hello

Name

My name is Arrianna but I prefer to be called Arri

I am 15 years old turning 16 in September

I like sweets, anime, manga, anything the color blue or purple, viedo games, dogs, bunnies (especialy Usa-chan), cooking, reading, drawing and listening to music on my Ipod or watching shows (mostly OHSHC) on it even if I dislike the tiny screen

Dislikes
I don't dislike much things other than cats (sorry Nekozawa fans if that bothers you) and the color pink (had overload when mom painted room pink)

neotopic

Fashionable Regular

6,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

lchthys

Sexy Krampus

23,450 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Hello
Name: Ariel
Likes:Manga,anime,viedo games,sweets,animals,stuffed animals,plushies,drawing,food,sleeping,music..
Dislikes:mean people,homework,working,mornings,bugs...
~
I joined yesterday... I think. :3

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:06 pm
Hello, I'm blue_penguin123, but feel free to call me BP or Helga (long story for that nick name). My real name is Helen. I'm 22 (23 in November), engaged to an extremely great guy and a mother of a now one year old little boy. I love them both.

I'm a fan of anime and manga of many different genres. I wish to be a "manga-ka" one day, but I'll need to practice more.

If there's anything you'd like to know, just send me a PM, I'll be more than happy to reply. ^_^  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

iKurenai Yuhi sensei

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:56 am
Oooh! Hi! New, to the guild, and thanks very much for the invite.
Name: call me Rima, it's short for my actual name.
Likes: anime, manga, books, sweet stuff, cats, uhh if im missing anything feel free to ask cos the list is endless.
Dislikes: hmm, hypocrites,cough medicine, but i guess thats really it, *shrugs*
Nice to meet you all. add me if ya want.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:24 am
Hello, I just joined ^^

My name is Amy, I am 19 years old and studying to become a Veterinary Assistant.

I love anime, my friends and I actually have Ouran Days <3 I own the DVD's, so of course we HAVE to have a day lol. We watch other anime too like Witchblade, Samurai Shamploo and others (mostly of what I own which isn't too much)

I also love video games <3 I own an xbox 360, but sadly, that has been broken for some time now. Trying to find a job and enjoy life.

Miss Alchiap

Dapper Wife

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250

Duchess of Wumbo

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:12 pm
Name: ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ but you can call me Sour.
Likes: Anime [Ouran especially], pictures, video games, books, music and literate roleplaying ~<3
Dislikes: Yaoi/Yuri [ yes yes I know what you're thinking, sorry ], cyber bullies, school, and many more.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:13 pm
Welcome, everyone! Please enjoy your time at ~Sakura Kiss~!  

Kibby47
Captain

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:21 pm
Konnichiwa!!

My name is Claudia: you can call me Clauds or Blue. I love to write and I write fan fictions and currently trying to write a book and just started on the second chapter. I am a Japanese fanatic even though I've lived in U.S. Kentucky all my life. I know a little Japanese and one or two sentences (no Kanji). I also love anime and all that and a VERY Lit. poster that hates grammer errors.

I am friends with a Grammer Nazi and who is also my good friend on Gaia and is very good with drawing. Currently (as far as i know of) she is grounded but should be back on soon.

Current things: Waiting for Vindictus (Mabinogi: Heroes) to come out in Beta.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:13 pm
I believe I have joined before, but I got invited to join again, so yeah.

I'm Valagra, call me Val.

I like all sorts of anime and manga so far.

I'm 18 years old and soon to be a graduate.

:/

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

GenkiDenki

Friendly Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Thanks for the lovely invite.

Name: Jill but most people think my name is Jiru since it's in my screen name or due to an OC that people like that I draw on Deviant Art.

Likes: Anime. manga, drawing, singing, ninjas, thunder storms, ghost pokemon... lots of stuff really.

Dislikes: Really hot days, rap... you know right now I'm drawing a blank but there is stuff.

Hikaru is my favorite Host by the way.

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces