Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Arivel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:44 pm

Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop
*sings* If you held the world in your arms.......TOOODAAAYYY!

I actually have a feeling I know what's going on. But, of course, I could be wrong. *screams and covers ears* STOP! Please...
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:40 am

Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

I actually have a feeling I know what's going on. But, of course, I could be wrong. *screams and covers ears* STOP! Please...

Perhaps...
If only Francis could confirm your suspicions...

You don't like me singing Idlewild? Tough, got it! TOUGH! *sings* GERTRUDE STEIN SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!!! (I know that that's not enough now...)
Note: It is only because I do not understand what is going on and wish to change the subject that I sing.

Nebelstern
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:05 am

Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

You don't like me singing Idlewild? Tough, got it! TOUGH! *sings* GERTRUDE STEIN SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!!! (I know that that's not enough now...)
Note: It is only because I do not understand what is going on and wish to change the subject that I sing.

Keran va, harveni laptasa, wankina, septakiri etakeri oita
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:47 pm

and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

Drag him out the window dragging out the dead singing I miss you snakes and ladders flip the lid out pops the cracker smacks you in the head knifes you in the neck kicks you in the teeth steel toe caps takes all your credit cards get up get the gunge get the eggs flan in the face flan in the face dance you ******** dance you ******** don't you dare don't you flan in the face take it with the love it's given take it with a pinch of salt take it to the tax man let me back let me back I promise to be good don't look in the mirror at the face you don't recognise help me call the doctor put me inside, put me inside, put me inside...

HAH!!!!

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:58 pm

whapcapn
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

Drag him out the window dragging out the dead singing I miss you snakes and ladders flip the lid out pops the cracker smacks you in the head knifes you in the neck kicks you in the teeth steel toe caps takes all your credit cards get up get the gunge get the eggs flan in the face flan in the face dance you ******** dance you ******** don't you dare don't you flan in the face take it with the love it's given take it with a pinch of salt take it to the tax man let me back let me back I promise to be good don't look in the mirror at the face you don't recognise help me call the doctor put me inside, put me inside, put me inside...

HAH!!!!

Enough of this invisible singing!
rolleyes Then you contract the American dream, you never looked up once; you've contracted American dreams, I require you to stop and look up... sing a song about myself, keep singing a song about myself, not some invisible world...
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:26 pm

Nebelstern
whapcapn
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

HAH!!!!

rolleyes Then you contract the American dream, you never looked up once; you've contracted American dreams, I require you to stop and look up... sing a song about myself, keep singing a song about myself, not some invisible world...

You started it...
Don't leave me hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
Don't leave me dryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:36 pm

whapcapn
Nebelstern
whapcapn
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

HAH!!!!

You started it...

Yes, but you aren't stopping it...
I understand it; but I won't show it, show I won't think it and maybe we'll be there.... maybe one day we will be there...
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:27 pm

Nebelstern
whapcapn
Nebelstern
whapcapn
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

HAH!!!!

You started it...

I understand it; but I won't show it, show I won't think it and maybe we'll be there.... maybe one day we will be there...

Reverted back to the Erix Griffon look I see Simon....
We used to swim the same lightning waters....
ztzxttxttxztxztxztxztxxztzz

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:30 pm

and_solo_said
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Nebelstern
whapcapn
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

HAH!!!!

You started it...

I don't see Erix Griffon complaining. Maybe we will form an elite solar cloak white top hat gaian society...
This is the end of our Pope... etc.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:42 pm

Nebelstern
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Nebelstern
whapcapn
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
*Confused* sweatdrop

Perhaps...

HAH!!!!

You started it...

I don't see Erix Griffon complaining. Maybe we will form an elite solar cloak white top hat gaian society...
This is the end of our Pope... etc.

{Insert visible text dither}
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane

and_solo_said

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:20 pm

I may not be stopping, it, but maybe you could take the initiative to quell it.
Who's in a bunker? Who's in a bunker? Women and children first, and the children first, and the children. I laugh until my head comes off, I swallow until I burst, until I burst, until I. Who's in a bunker, who's in a bunker I have seen too much I haven't seen enough you haven't seen it I laugh until my head comes off. Women and children first, and the children first, and the children. Here I'm allowed everything all of the time, here I'm allowed everything all of the time.
Ice age coming, ice age coming, let me hear both sides, let me hear both sides, let me hear both. Ice age coming, ice age coming, throw it on the fire, throw it on the fire, throw it on the. We are not scaremongering, this is really happening, happening, we are not scaremongering, this is really happening, happening. Mobiles skwrking, mobiles chirping, take the money run, take the money run, take the money. Here I'm allowed everything all of the time, here I'm allowed everything all of the time. Here I'm allowed everything all of the time, here I'm allowed everyting all of the time.
The first of the children.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:10 am

I belive I win.
I'll be the roundabout
The words wil make you out and out
And spend the day your way
Call it morning driving through the sun and in andd out the valle~eh...

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:16 am

whapcapn
I belive I win.
I'll be the roundabout

No, you don't win. Just join the Gaia Diversity Guild so that we can make it our second powerbase... xd
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:24 am

Nebelstern
whapcapn
I belive I win.
I'll be the roundabout

No, you don't win. Just join the Gaia Diversity Guild so that we can make it our second powerbase... xd

I have. I was invited to.
'Cause it's time, is time in time with your time and its news it captured for the queen to use.

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:26 am

whapcapn
Nebelstern
whapcapn
I belive I win.
I'll be the roundabout

I have. I was invited to.
'Cause it's time, is time in time with your time and its news it captured for the queen to use.

I know you were. I recommended you. 3nodding If I were born the same day that you died; should that make me tryyyyy?
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games