Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:11 pm
Just the Cloerpaw shot out and cought the rabbit before it could hide, killing it swifly with a bite to the neck. This was the third animal she had cought. Cloverpaw turned and saw Tigerpaw. She looked unhappy. "Is something wrong?" He mewed through the rabbit fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:31 pm
Crystalstar crouched in the bushes, Cloverpaw had just run into Tigerpaw. They better remember, they're hunting, not talking... She thought and flicked her tail paitently.

(?-what will your guy's names be?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:38 pm
((Cloverpaw- Clovershadow.
Tigerpaw- Tigereyes.))

Before Cloverpaw got a responce, he turned. "Sorry, Tigerpaw. I've got to go now!" He ran off to go hunting some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:20 pm
(awesome names)

Crystalstar purred, Cloverpaw will make a great warrior. Tigerpaw will to, but today she isn't doing to well. Just as she thought it Tigerpaw caught a rabbit. Nice catch.

~Sun high~

Crystalstar and *cloverpaw's mentor* stood as there apprentices came into veiw, carrying their catches.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 pm
Bearclaw stood back, things had happened so fast. Colverpaw and Tigerpaw were going to be warriors already? The time is near Bearclaw Frostheart whispered into her hear.

"No." Bearclaw whispered. "No!" she repeated, rising to a yowl.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:54 pm
Great catch, Cloverpaw. Cloverpaw could hear Shadowtail compliment him as he come into the camp. He would be a warrior, he was sure. And Tigerpaw too, even if her catch wasn't as great as his, it was still a lot. He purred lightly.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:08 pm
Ringpaw listened spitefully as the two MoonClan-born apprentices were about to be made warriors before her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:58 pm
Tigerpaw purred happily, she knew she had passed her assesment, her kill was one rabbit, and one vole. good job Tigerpaw!! Tigerpaw thought to herself, thankyou! I'll be here untill sundown!! Tigerpaw muzzed to herself.
(i find it funny that everyone is hearing voices in thier heads exsept Tigerpaw)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

alecbboy91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 pm
kudos tigerpaw  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:52 am
alecbboy91
kudos tigerpaw

Hello. Who are you?  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:56 am
Crystalstar, *Cloverpaw's mentor*, Cloverpaw, and Tigerpaw walked into camp. "Go place your catches on the pile." She purred as the two apprentices ran over to the fresh-kill pile. Crystalstar spotted Ringpaw and walked over to her. "You ready?"

"For what?" Ringpaw asked.

Crystalstar purred, "To become a warrior." Ringpaw jumped to her paws and her blind eyes lit up. "Go get something to eat, we'll have yours, Cloverpaw's, and Tigerpaw's cerrimony at Sun-down.

(Patchstar: What's Ringpaw's warrior name going to be?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:25 am
(Ringtail)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:28 pm
(lol, I'm so happy we have a three day no homework weekend!!! It's amazing!!)
Tigerpaw proudly dropped her kill, "hey Cloverpaw! what do you think your warrior name is going to be? I'm hopeing mine will be Tigerkill! or Tigerfighter!! or Tigerfang!!! Those would be so cool!" Tigerpaw started to purr she couldn't wait for the cerimony.
(lol, and yes just to confer Tigerpaws name is going to be Tigereyes.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:17 pm
The sun began to set and Crystalstar's yowl filled the camp, "Let all cats old enough to catch they're own prey gather beneath the SnowLedge for a clan meeting." She sat silently as her clan gathered.
*blah blah blah* (you are Ringtail, Clovershadow, and Tigereyes...is there anyone else I'm missing?)

SnowClan cheered for their three new warrior's.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:15 pm
((Ringtail! Clovershadow! Tigereyes! Sadly I can only cheer for you in ooc. Now your warriors~ will your ancestors start to take over?))

Bearclaw was missing.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games