Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 pm
"I'm torn." came Mimicry's voice from above her. "Should I be admiring the clouds or you?" He landed beside her and sat. "How are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:31 pm
She giggled a she moved closer to mimicry "Better now , I don't know what came over me " She rested her head on his chest as she sat on his lap. "What about you?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:10 pm
((back!))

Nana frowned. "How deep did it go?" she asked. "The poison, I mean... you must have bled at least some of it out. Still, I know you're weak. Here, you just walk, and I'll push this." She took the handles of the wheelbarrow and looked at the Hatter. "Come on," she said gently, "we need to go."
The Hatter nodded and started off toward the mushroom forest. Nana started to follow, beckoning to Cheshire, and pushing Tick-Tock along through the trees.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm
Cheshire rubbed at his neck. "Surprisingly, it went rather deep. Mimicry can control his abilities so I assume he could speed the process."

It wasn't long before the trees soon turned to mushrooms and there was an increase in insects. It seemed to rain golden spores at a slow, peaceful, and constant pace. The grass was thick and green beneath them.

"It's just up ahead." Cheshire said, speeding up his pace even though he was beginning to feel the poisons effects. They soon reached a clearing, brightly colored mushrooms and moss surround the area. The Caterpillar sat upon the largest and brightest mushroom of all that sat in the middle of a large shallow lake. The water was a pristine aqua color and rainbows could be seen when the light reflected upon the surface.

The Caterpillar was an interesting fellow, the upper half of his body that of a man till you reached the end of his torso which then blended into the lower half of a caterpillar, wrapped protectively around his hookah which strangely resembled the missing leg of Tick-Tock. His hair was long, reaching down into the water and the color of a dark blue. His face was hidden behind his hair and his skin was a pale baby blue with a blend of gray. His eye, the one that could be seen was completely black. Around him upon the lower areas of the mushroom were skantily clad beetle woman which was no surprise since the Caterpillar had the reputation of a pervert.

"I have been expecting you." Caterpillar said as he puffed out a ring of pink smoke. "I know why you are here, but how about you refresh my memory."

He puffed his hookah diligently, puffing out smoke the color of a bright pink. His black eye seemed to watch all of them at once, but seemed to burn into the parts of Tick-Tock.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:10 pm
The Court Jester felt a dark chill of the wind. She looked around. Nothing. The Court jester stood over Mimicry and playdully kicked him.
"You know what happens when the Queen gets VERY impatient. Right?" She sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Mimicry sighed and looked at Court Jester, arm still wrapped playfully around Indya. "Will she behead me? Like everyone else. Honestly, I'm surprised she still has people to rule over with the amount of decapitation lately."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:16 pm
Nana lowered her head and curtsied deeply, her new dress sweeping across the grass. She didn't like it here at all; it made her intensely uncomfortable. Still, she looked up at the Caterpillar, met his eye, and said, "Master Caterpillar, Sir, we seek your services in healing. Cheshire has been poisoned by one of Queen Rosalie's assassins and has lost quite a lot of blood, and, well--" she nodded at the pile of Tick-Tock-- "she needs your help as well. Please, Sir, will you help us?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:00 pm
He smirked. "Why, if such a lovely lady as you request my help...I must simply lend you my services." He said, eyeing her and her 'lovely' dress with much delight. "Now...what do I get in return for my services?" The beetle woman giggled and looked at Nana while whispering amongst themselves.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 pm
"You get our eternal gratitude and that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you help others." Jasper replied, swooping down from the sky. He'd been trailing behind them without them noticing and finally decided to make his appearance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm
Caterpillar narrowed his eyes at the jabberwocky and then sighed. "No matter. I shall fix them, but your group shall owe me a favor. Agreed?" He blew a couple more smokes from his hookah and looked them over. "Hatter. Our queen rules with a cruel fist and to do such a thing to someone, human or not, to Tick-Tock is, in my opinion, very wrong. I enjoy your tea parties Hatter. Therefore, I shall give you a most precious gift." He narrowed his eyes again, but this time at Cheshire. "You however, I do not fancy. Thus, you and your friends will owe me."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:03 pm
"Fine. We owe you. Now, fix them both." Jasper demanded, crossing his arms over his chest frustratedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:06 pm
Caterpillar didn't approve of the jabberwockies rudeness, but he didn't expect anything less. "Place Tick-Tock's parts into my lake." He said, looking at Cheshire. "I'll save him last." He smiled over at the jabberwocky. "I'm certainly not moving a heavy robot, that's for sure. And you seem so full of energy, why shouldn't I put you to work?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:09 pm
Jasper glared at the Caterpillar, but did as he was told. Taking the wheelbarrow and lifting Tick-Tock's part from it and into the water. "I'm not doing this because you told me to. I'm doing this for Hatter. So, ha!" He didn't understand why he was acting so childish, but he supposed it was just how the Caterpillar kept looking at Nana that made his blood boil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:39 pm
Indya just stared at the court jester as she continued to sit in Mimicry's lap. " She's just like her mother, she fancied decaptitation too , the minute she got angry.. someone was doomed" she couldn't recall all the tournaments she had ovserved while she was still of her own will that the queen would have someone dragged off to the catstle to be beheaded.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:03 pm
Nana squirmed under the Caterpillar's eye, and only wished that she could run and stand beside Jasper and dare the wretched insect to try something. Still, she remained where she stood and would not lower her eyes, absolutely refusing to reveal weakness. She squared her jaw and said coolly, "What do we owe you?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games