Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm
I am very worried for some reason whee rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm
G.I.Joe the Game. said to be a mix of contra, gears of war, and devil may cry thrown into a blender. Screens look great.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:08 pm
Mat
G.I.Joe the Game. said to be a mix of contra, gears of war, and devil may cry thrown into a blender. Screens look great.

Wow. That combo...wow. I suppose that the DMC sections would be the ninja? Forgive me, I can't remember his name.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 am
Caleidah
Mat

Wow. That combo...wow. I suppose that the DMC sections would be the ninja? Forgive me, I can't remember his name.
With a selection of GOOD games like that being used to describe a movie tie-in, I'm going to go ahead and say that it will be s**t. I've seen the screens and it looks crap.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When I did this Mac cried like a little b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 am
Lt. Brookman
Caleidah
Mat

With a selection of GOOD games like that being used to describe a movie tie-in, I'm going to go ahead and say that it will be s**t. I've seen the screens and it looks crap.
shh mac I need a GIJoe game  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 am
Mat
Lt. Brookman
Caleidah
Mat

You could probably getter better play from your action figures.

Saaaaaay now, you don't keep them packed and stashed away now do you? Toys are for playing, not for collecting dust while still in the blister.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:40 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Mat
Lt. Brookman
Caleidah
Mat

You could probably getter better play from your action figures.

Saaaaaay now, you don't keep them packed and stashed away now do you? Toys are for playing, not for collecting dust while still in the blister.
I have some of each  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:08 am
I have to take Matts POV. if they described it that way it will be utter s**t. who's making it?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:28 am
They are doing a Saw game! blaugh  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 am
GamerChik240
I have to take Matts POV. if they described it that way it will be utter s**t. who's making it?

Developer is Double Helix Games and the Publisher is EA  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 am
ohhhh... for those of you that are looking foreward to the game I'm so so sorry.  

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 am
Okay, I hate comic book games and all that posh, but Batman: Arkham Asylum looks like it could be a melon-fething gakload of fun. I've seen some of the action and the thought of being the goddamn Batman (voiced by THE Kevin Conroy) who stalks his foes and strikes from the shadows sounds awesome to me. Adding to that is that Mark Hamill will be doing the voice of the Joker.

Batman aside, do any of you play Company of Heroes? Anybody? Me and the sergeant need some extra people to join us for some tank warfare and stonewalling. Join us! Join us and we will show you where the Iron Crosses grow.

Oh and Modern Warfare 2 will rule.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:49 am
Lt. Brookman
Okay, I hate comic book games and all that posh, but Batman: Arkham Asylum looks like it could be a melon-fething gakload of fun. I've seen some of the action and the thought of being the goddamn Batman (voiced by THE Kevin Conroy) who stalks his foes and strikes from the shadows sounds awesome to me. Adding to that is that Mark Hamill will be doing the voice of the Joker.

Batman aside, do any of you play Company of Heroes? Anybody? Me and the sergeant need some extra people to join us for some tank warfare and stonewalling. Join us! Join us and we will show you where the Iron Crosses grow.

Oh and Modern Warfare 2 will rule.
I need a better computer if you want me to join in. crying  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 am
SAW game revealed.. crying crying crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games