Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm

"how so"Pyros replied"You calling me stupid when you don't know the difference between a Ruroni and a shinobi"Devin took a deep breath "I don't want to hurt you since you're a girl but if you push me I'll beforced to use my revese blade style"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Burninglink
"how so"Pyros replied"You calling me stupid when you don't know the difference between a Ruroni and a shinobi"Devin took a deep breath "I don't want to hurt you since you're a girl but if you push me I'll beforced to use my revese blade style"

"At least I don't try to end everything with my damm katana! And I know the difference between a samurai and a ninja, I just used it to bug you. Thirdly unless you want to wake up confused in the digi-jungle don't mess with me!" She shouthed back.
Agumon turned to pyros,"Five bucks says they start kickboxing by Rebecca's next reply."

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Matt turned around and ran between them both and stared at them "WILL BOTH OF YOU STUPID UP YOU CAN WORK YOUR COUPLISH PROBLEMS OUT LATER LEAVE NOW OR I FORCE YOU BOTH TO THE GROUND" Gummymon jumped between the two agumon " I bet you guys that matt will kill them both before this day ends" Gummymon stared at them both as matt's eye twitch Matt looked at them both and smiled "this is how it is going to work gummymon is going to watch over Devin, Pyro watchs over rebecca and agumon watch over me so I dont kill you" Matt smiled as gummymon bowed his head
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:51 pm

"I'm in but I'm broke"
"I'm sorry but it's the only ways I can quickly end things cause very few people listen to reason"Devin sighed"but if you're willing to listen I won't harm you""Pansy"Pyros yelled"shut up Pyros "

Tokokizora

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:14 pm

"Lets all chill out, our digimon don't need to watch over eachother, lets just agree and go on to.... holy shitt." She said looking at the gears starting to move. "New plan, if we run as fast as possible we can make it to network city before we find out what the heck those gears are doing..."
Agumon looked at pyros,"This doesn't sound good."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Matt looked at the gears and grabbed gummymon and and started running towards network city as fast as he could "Come on lets go" Gummymon sighed as matt was squeezing him to death

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Rebecca turned to devin,"Sorry." She admitted," I still want to know what M.B. S. G. is?" She asked quizically. Turning around rebecca ran, agumon following shortly behind. They passed Matt and tauntingly waved. "Last one there is a rotten egg!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:36 pm

Matt sighed and ran after her and past her laughing

i3 tails Yagura

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:40 pm

"you'll get the answer you seek in due time "Devin said running pass Rebbeca while holding on to Pyros' arm" why did you have to say last one there was a rotten egg "Pyros yelled
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Rebecca stopped for one second, then in a sudden burst of energy she darted passing both Matt and Devin. "Looks like you two are rotten eggs!" She tauneted. Agumon stuck his tounge out running backwards to show the other digimon.
(Exit to Network City)

ilinkzeldi

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:00 pm

"Time to fly Pyros"Devin smirked as stopped and let go of Pyros sending him flying"looks like I'm blasting of again"Devin ran into Network city
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:27 am

Megagargomon landed at gear savannah and look around cause every thing look small to them "Well I guess we just wait for him to come man this biomerge thing is awesome" M.Gargomon look around at everything and shot off missiles up in the air for fun

i3 tails Yagura

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Pyros land on the ground with Devin on his shoulder"let's see only one is here so it's a biomerge, that means it on if I fight with you against him "Devin said after examaning the situation"OK lion and mouse "
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 pm

M.Gargomon turned to see pyros and smiled "So ready to fight pyros?" the voice was in rapidmon's as they missiles shot explode behind him making it look like fire works "Heheh I am ready when you are"

i3 tails Yagura

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games