Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm
Ann popped into the compartment (scaring the bejebus out of them) where Kitty and the others were sitting, "I have not cracked...not all the way, that is. *wink wink*"
Ann stumbled and then picked up something random on her rampage and realized it was a cat, "OMfrigginGosh, its a cat and its not mine!!!" She shot into the compartment again holding up the poor creature, "Does this belong to anyone in here?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm
((Thanks Toni! I love the Sabriel series although I haven't read Abhorsen actually >.<))
"I read when I have the time.. I just was so busy at home with my garden and the gnomes. Antoinillia... what books did you read? Were they forschool?" Kala notices that her cat is missing. "Oops.. I need to keep a better eye on her instead of staring out the window..."
She realizes that Ann was holding up the furry spotted thing that was now mewing loudly for its owner.
Kala says "Oh I'm sorry Ann! That's my Sekhmet! Don't worry, she's not angry at you, she's mad at me for forgetting about her so she wandered off" Kala picks up the kitty by the scruff of her neck and cradles her. Sekhmet looks quite annoyed, with her tail twitching, but soon purrs into a hazy sleep.
"There there my furballish friend, I didn't abandon you."

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:50 pm
*Tabby continues to scream completley terrified*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:54 pm
"Umm.. . Stop screaming you!" Kala says and Tabby gives a sad face "Oh no, I didn't mean it in a bad way.. sorta. Er.. what was your dream about? If we can interpret it maybe we can figure out what exactly was so scary about it and help you conquer it." Kala smiles but it looks more like a smirk. Unfortunately sometimes she comes off as being quite mean, although it is all quite unintentional.  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 pm
[I've read the Abhorsen trilogy. I thought it was very good.]]

"Of course you haven't, Ann." rolleyes "I think it might be Lucy's cat, Sir Duckie. She said earlier that he had disappeared. Oh,, nevermind. Kala says it's her cat. I wonder where Sir Duckie is, though."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm
*tabby jerks awake and sees everyone looking at her and blushes "omg i soooooooo sorry it was just a really bad dream about me getting to Hgwarts and a big scary death eater coming to hale me off and kill me because one of my pearents is muggle born its kinda wierd for a Gryffindor to be scared but thta was what was so scary about it" shivers and hides her face in embarrasment*  

Tabby507

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:01 pm
"Well, you do know that I'm a Slytherin..." Kala cackles "Nah, I'm just kidding. Death Eaters are kind of stupid.. many "mud-bloods" are actually very talented witches and wizards, they can even be valuable additions to the Slytherin House. I admire ambition in any wizard. Anyway, all of the deatheaters are stuck in Azkaban.. so no worries, you're safe here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:21 pm
"Thanks Kala i'm not sure how much that helped but it did!" and with that Tabby went to get Tommy out of his cage and returns with him and a bottle of water for herself. She starts to calm down and pulls out a Nancy Drew Book she reads a couple of chapters but gets bored because nothing is happning except the Tompham sisters are talking about the second will, so she decides to just sit there with a blank look on her face!  

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 pm
Lyra smiles at the girl. "It's ok, Tabby. Lots of people have bad dreams sometimes. And like Kala said, you're safe here."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 pm
"Ewwie Nancy Drew >.<... I never wanted to read those books. You should make something interesting happen to them Tabby! Maybe they will find a shedded basilisk skin.. I always think it's way better to make up your own stories sometimes and get the characters into funny situations." Kala twiddles her thumbs and then decides to take out her own yellowy piece of parchment and a shocking neon pink quill. Gesturing toward her quill "It's from a Fwooper.. it helps me write crazy stories. Shall I tell you one?"  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:47 pm
Ann nodded at Kala and give her back the cat. She then proceeded to point crazily at Lyra, "I saw that eye roll!" She tiredly slumped down, "I think I used up all my energy." Ann crawled to the corner of the compartment she was in and fell into a deep sleep...that is until another cat landed on her back, "WHAWWWW! What is this?! Its raining cats!!! Now who does this belong to?" She showed it to Lyra, "Do you think this is Sir Duckie??? I've never actually seen him...better yet...where the hell is my cat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:51 pm
Sehkmet meows loudly. "I definately think the cats are forming some sort of conspiracy here. They're smarter than you'd think." Suddenly, what appears to be a small silver mouse scurries in from the partially opened compartment door. Strangely, the mouse thing doesn't run in a straight line. Instead, it continously runs in circles that get smaller or larger, depending on the direction it's attempting to go. Upon closer inspection and an attempted poke, the mouse disappears!  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 pm
Twyla walked into her empty compartment and quickly fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 pm
Princess notices Sarah's reaction after she gave Link the cat toy. "I am sorry should I have not given him that toy? I didn't mean to overstep my bounds, I just love cats, all animals really." Princess smiles at her shyly and sees AnimeKitty. "Oh HI Anime--it is so lovely to see you again this term. I am doing well, how are you?"

Princess notices Ann waiting to her from outside the compartment and then hears her acting strangely. Princess chuckles lightly to herself while thinking--how much fun Ann has gotten to be over the many terms she had attended here at Hogwarts. After hearing many comment on Ann's behavior Princess suddenly gives them an evil grin and says "She definitely is acting normally! I love it when she is silly like this--makes me feel normal." Princess walks up to the front of the compartment and loudly states "THANK YOU ANN!!!" Just then Princess hears a loud "OI" exclamation coming from the nearby compartment. She believes it to be Juni's voice. It had sounded as if she was instructing other Hufflepuff. "ooh I hope they aren't in trouble." Princess worriedly thought and then decided not to worry since Juni was a very nice person.

GeorgesPrincess

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games