Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
The Pokemon Bump ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:42 pm
160. Feraligatr

grrrrr.... I HATE WAITING IN BETWEEN POSTS! IT"S SO ANNOYING! ........ scream scream scream

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:43 pm
161. Sentret

... DOIng the rest tomorrow...  

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:44 pm
162. Furret

Maybe... cloud is not worth this...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:45 pm
163. Hoothoot

MUST CONTINUE! DREAM AVI AT STAKE! scream gonk  

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:46 pm
164. Noctowl

Doing the rest tomorrow.... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:20 pm
358. Chimecho!!!!

(Cutie!!!!! Why did James have to leave his!!???*cries* I loved that little Pokemon....Hmm, never actually caught a Chimecho, got one in a trade though......)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:22 pm
359. Absol

(I want to get to 400 by the end of today...*dies* Speaking of Absol's, people should go to my Pokemon Art Contest thread...Last weeks winner drew a really cute Absol.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:26 pm
360. Wynaut

(Oh! i was at my friends, mizu~roze and kokoro no byakko's house on Saturday, and thier sister was playing Ruby version, and that Wynaut egg she got fro the lady in front of the hotsprings in Lavaridge hatched, and she got mad at her gameboy because Wynauts are so useless.....Was pretty funny. I was rambling about the benifits of choosing the claw fossil over the root fossil, and we were watching Kodocha (Which is AMAZING!!!))  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:29 pm
361. Snorunt

(I've discovered that all this rambling takes up that annoying wait-between-posts thing. SDo, about Snorunt....Oh! If anyone's been to pokemonaholics.com (not the best site really, they're art theives) but, there is a walkthrough for finding Snorunt, I was the one who asked for that...that was a few years ago, though...thank goodness I've found serebii.net since then........but the walkthrough did help me find Snorunt!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:31 pm
362. Glalie

(Hmm...I don't have any Glalie stories.............well, Ash has one. I never liked it, i guess its because he only had glalie/snorunt for a few episodes before he ditched it and left it with Professor Oak.....Poor Glalie....But, Professor Oak and Tracey are way cooler than Ash anyways....)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:34 pm
363. Spheal

(cute, yet SOOOO annoying....I can't stand them....)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:36 pm
364. Sealeo

(Yeah. Not so fond of them either....Seel, Sealeo...Whoever it is who comes up with the English names if SOOOO uncreative....It's not even a seal. Its a walrus. Or atleast a sea lion or something. SEALS DON"T HAVE THOSE WHISKERS!!!!!!!! *hiss*)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:39 pm
365. Walrein

(Hmm...I should really do my History homework...and Math...And English....I really shouldn't be online...Oh well.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:40 pm
366. Clamperl

(*remembers the Clamperl/Spoink episode and giggles* Weird little clam/Eevee copycat.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:41 pm
367. Huntail

(I always thought they should be Gorebyss and Gorebyss should be Huntail...Don't know why, I guess I just think it suits them better)  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games