Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:14 pm
She thanked Rayne and then headed to her room and had a shower and then reappeared half an hour later. Her hair was damp and she had changed she surveyed the booths and realized that there were some tables which needed to be wiped. She hurried into the back and saw Ronin making himself food. "Hey Ronin," she said as she got a cloth,water and cleaning detergent from around. When she was leaving she added, "make sure you add everything this time." She laughed and wondered when the cafe would be crowded with customers as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:20 pm
blueroseayumi143
She thanked Rayne and then headed to her room and had a shower and then reappeared half an hour later. Her hair was damp and she had changed she surveyed the booths and realized that there were some tables which needed to be wiped. She hurried into the back and saw Ronin making himself food. "Hey Ronin," she said as she got a cloth,water and cleaning detergent from around. When she was leaving she added, "make sure you add everything this time." She laughed and wondered when the cafe would be crowded with customers as well.
(i wasn't making food yet but okays i was ognna anyways lol)

Ronin turned to see Ayumi and he laughed. "What? You want another bowl of ramen this time?" He was wondering if she wanted another bowl of ramen. But he'd be happy to cook for her. Maybe I'll be another chef...or maybe...I dunno. I mean, ramen's the only food I can ever really cook. Hahaha....  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

Ronin turned to see Ayumi and he laughed. "What? You want another bowl of ramen this time?" He was wondering if she wanted another bowl of ramen. But he'd be happy to cook for her. Maybe I'll be another chef...or maybe...I dunno. I mean, ramen's the only food I can ever really cook. Hahaha....

"No no no..." She laughed. "I'm going to wipe the tables." She said and then hurried outside and began wiping.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:04 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"No no no..." She laughed. "I'm going to wipe the tables." She said and then hurried outside and began wiping.
"Oh okays" Ronin laughed as he began making himself ramen, starting with the broth, putting the ingredients in, including the seasoning.  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:23 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Oh okays" Ronin laughed as he began making himself ramen, starting with the broth, putting the ingredients in, including the seasoning.

She walked back in just as Ronin put in the seasoning. "You remembered." she laughed and sat on a counter. "Hey Ronin, is this place always this dead?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:33 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She walked back in just as Ronin put in the seasoning. "You remembered." she laughed and sat on a counter. "Hey Ronin, is this place always this dead?"
"Umm...now that you mention it...yeah." Ronin said as he was making the noodles, kneading it well and tenderizing it. He felt rather embarrassed for noticing that the cafe was usually dead, even though he doesn't really own it.  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:43 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Umm...now that you mention it...yeah." Ronin said as he was making the noodles, kneading it well and tenderizing it. He felt rather embarrassed for noticing that the cafe was usually dead, even though he doesn't really own it.

"Good. I don't want to run into anyone familiar." She got up and walked out before he could ask her any more questions about what she meant.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:50 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Good. I don't want to run into anyone familiar." She got up and walked out before he could ask her any more questions about what she meant.
Ronin wondered what she meant and even wanted to ask her more questions. "Hmm...I wonder...mm...maybe I'll ask her later..." he was focused on making himself ramen, now putting the noodles into the broth.  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

Ronin wondered what she meant and even wanted to ask her more questions. "Hmm...I wonder...mm...maybe I'll ask her later..." he was focused on making himself ramen, now putting the noodles into the broth.

She walked back in and sat on the counter. She felt guilty about not telling them about her past. "Listen, there is some stuff you should know." She didn't look at Ronin and added, "you might wanna eat first."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:15 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She walked back in and sat on the counter. She felt guilty about not telling them about her past. "Listen, there is some stuff you should know." She didn't look at Ronin and added, "you might wanna eat first."
"Umm okay..." Ronin didn't know whats' going on but he took his now cooked bowl of ramen and he took chopsticks and ate his ramen.  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:25 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Umm okay..." Ronin didn't know whats' going on but he took his now cooked bowl of ramen and he took chopsticks and ate his ramen.

She waited until he was finished and then studied him. "I'm wanted by the law for killing a man. " She said flatly and studied Ronin, "you want to hear the story or should I just leave?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:09 am
((HUZAHH!!! I've almost finished teh Christmas presents!))
((Wonder what Kat'll give Glane...))

Kat shivered at his touch, but she relaxed. "Thanks." She said simply, softly leaned on his arm. She looked in the rear view mirror and saw Mikey's car again. "So he's back." she said. "Wonder where he went."  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:28 pm
Hey, people of the café!
This is just an invite to a different thread that's about Kingdom Hearts. You don't have to go if you don't want to, but I'd like you to feel welcome by my inviting you.
Anyhoo!
We need to invite more people to it, since it's kind of... well, EMPTY. So at least feel free to look at it. See y'all around!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:39 am
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She waited until he was finished and then studied him. "I'm wanted by the law for killing a man. " She said flatly and studied Ronin, "you want to hear the story or should I just leave?"
Ronin was a quick eater as he finishd his bowl clean. Then he looked at Ayumi and nodded. "No...continue with your story...I don't want you to leave." Ayumi barely knows Ronin, but she'd be able to see the passion and care in Ronin's innocent eyes  

HaJoeKen

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games