Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm

She turned and smiled at Liada. "Liada! How are you? User Image"

She looked over at Leko and then back to Liada, "Be careful with that Poitin, Liada....it's got a kick like you wouldn't believe! rofl "
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

*looks to Leko*Only if you tell me what kind of sweets you like. And what's Poitin? *floats over to the bar and takes the glass from Leko sniffing it and turns to Kat* Oh I'm up to a little bit of this and that how about you? I hear you been roaming with a real stud now. wink

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 pm

{{*doesn't feel like changing avatar*}}

*enters through the front doors, scratching at a patch over his right eye and muttering incoherently. Paying no attention to who's there, he heads straight for the espresso machine to start making a steamer*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

User Image Hold that thought Lia
*Immediately tackle-pounce-glomps Draa*
Draa!! User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 pm

She blushed slightly at Liada's comment, "Well, I guess you could really put it as roaming around again.... redface Justin and I have been dating again since right before the holidays....and things are going very well. User Image"

She looked over at Draa when he entered and giggled when Leko tackled him.

"Long time, no see, Draa......what's with the eye patch? You trying to be a pirate? xd "
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 pm

eek gonk *falls to the floor, feeling really thankful that he didn't already have his scalding hot milk in hand*
Been a while since I've gotten one of those.... or was it just Tes that got those? *quirks an eyebrow as he contemplates that*

erm... speaking of... he and uh... *eye twitch* his husband stare ... dropped by and said something about me needing to be seen or something. Can't say I was fully awake at the time to get the message....

*scratches at his eye patch again*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:17 pm

It's true!
Draa I missed you!

*holds the vile over her head with one hand*
And I do hate missing people!
*grabs his shirt and leans in close straddling him, nose to nose*
This will only hurt for a second. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 pm

*giggles at Kat and sniffs the drink again* Well good for you, I didn't know you were the kind of woman who could be tamed.

*whistles in support as Leko does the deed* WHOOT! GET IM LEKO!

(edited)

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

*eyes widen at Leko getting so close*
um.... I'm not sure this is the best place for that lethal bj if that's what you're getting at.... ninja ... though I don't suppose that's really supposed to hurt...

You don't use teeth, do you? o_O;;;
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm

*leans back and lifts his face into her chest then sticks the vile into the back area of his hip*
*quickly removes it and tosses it up to Lia for the catch*
You cute silly little grunny.
*releases him then leans back on her toes and bounces up*
Now Lia, sweets you say?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm

She sat there and smiled to herself, "Yeah, that's what I always used to say, Liada.....User Image"

She turned and watched Leko climb on Draa User Image and then went back to her drink. Sometimes it was better not to ask in Leko's case. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:33 pm

*so preoccupied with getting a face full of breasts, he doesn't even notice the p***k, nor Leko tossing something to Liada* eek

*starts to reach up so his hands can have a turn at them too, but Leko moves away before he gets the chance*
gonk stressed crying

*just continues to sit there on the floor a while, sulking and idly scratching his eye patch* crying

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm

*grabs the device and cackles maniacally* Yay! I have it now bwahahahahaha! *COUGH AHEM* Right sweets, I wanted to know what you like? I hear you're not a chocolate person and I wanted to bring something special to Kat's Anti-Vday party on Sat.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm

*pours herself a shot of poitin and takes it down*
Ohhh what's wrong Draa...
*walks over and bends down*
What's with the eye patch?
You miss me too?

*snickers*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games