Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 pm

*Sees the look in Leko's eyes and knows that look. Trouble with a capital T. neutral * The ocean. I love the sea air.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 pm

User Image hmmm...
Let's see...

*snaps her fingers and changes her outfit*
I know a fine little place!
*hops up off the stool grinning*
Care to get going?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:58 pm

She stands up and grins. "I am! Let's get outta here and away from anything Stupidbowl related! rofl "
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 pm

*Watches Leko change right before her very eyes.* Um… ninja Do I need to change my clothes? I'm wearing all white and if we end up in some filthy alley I don't want to get my clothes ruined. stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:02 pm

This may help you to decide Psy...
*hits the jukebox*
Kiss my Irish a$$
Let me know and i can summon the articles you need right up here.
I'm good with images wink
But we need to hurry up.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 pm

*Listens to the music.* neutral Then summon. I don't want to take the chance. stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

She crossed her arms and tapped a foot. "We gonna stand around all night, or are we going somewhere? rolleyes "
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 pm

*opens a portal and pushes Psy in*
Okay just think of what you want.
I'll summon it here.
Change as we walk the portal.

*motions to Kat to get in and get them going*
*exits just as the theme music ends*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:08 pm

"Woot!" She grinned as she entered the portal after Psy.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

((LURKING!!!!!!))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 pm

((WHY DO I ALWAYS LURK AT THE WRONG TIMES!!!!!!!! Its not hit and miss... Its miss and miss...))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

*walks in the double doors, shaking her fur coat lightly as she makes her way behind the counter. Grabbing a tumbler and a chilled bottle of cognac, she pours herself a drink and comes frfom behind the counter. Propping herself on a stool, she takes a sip of her drink and sighs, still feeling giddy after her weekend shopping spree. While she couldn't wait to try things on and phyhsically see the outfits she'd made in her mind, she'd wait for tomorrow to unload her car.

Right now she just wanted to keep the high she was feeling, absolutely grateful for the stress relief of the weekend. Taking another sip, she finally looked around the bar, glad to have the place to herself for now. That seemed to be a constant of sorts lately, but she wasn't complaining. She'd been feeling the change for a long while, and it was to be expected. Nothing was the same from when she first came there, and she was sure it was going to keep changing no matter what.

Waving a hand through the air, she turned her thoughts back to her latest shopping conquest, smiling to herself and sipping her drink. She'd been missing Lo lately, but she'd also been enjoying having her place to herself again. The leopard was another issue she'd have to deal with soon, and that was one she was dreading the most. Whatever her main decision comes to, she can't keep Lo. Just then Angie popped into her head, and she remembered how the two took an immediate liking to one another. While she was an option, Lo couldn't actually live at a preserve that was for reptiles and the like.

She shook her head, again placing her thoughts back with her shopping trip. So many shoes, she just can't believe it. In her happy place, she closes her eyes and sighs again, taking a sip of her drink*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 pm

(( rofl I guess having dame come in would be an immediate downer. xd We'll just assume damey made it back to her MW quarters and slipped in bed. rofl heart ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 pm

*The portal opens in the bar and Psy comes out with an extremely determined look on her face. With fire in her eyes, she marches right past Icy and manages to say a goodnight as she makes her way though security and down into her chambers.* twisted

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Kat stepped out and watched Psy march toward her office. Giggling, she saw Icy and went over to give her a brief hug. "ICY!" She stood back and looked at her. "Quit being such a stranger! You could have gone to Dunmore East with us tonight. wink I'd stick around, but I have somone....um...something to do down in my quarters. xd See you later!"

She made her way down to her quarters and went inside, finding Showcase waiting for her on the couch, sitting there with his arms crossed.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games