Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

A water meat cake? A face of lanzer? They would have to fly over to cal to give them the cake. Hmmm Cake boss wouldn't do it maybe .
True. Though since gaia anniversary forum is up, I am wondering what gaia will do for that day, if I'm not all blushy from the February RIG that would make me want majority of the items and have me change my wallpaper desktop again *hasn't changed hers since october* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm
Whoo~
I told myself I would make an avatar with the hair from the Fruits de Mer, and I did it~
=w=  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:15 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Look at it this way, your brother will never be the psychotic insane mess mine is.

*eats more bacon*
With a family that can barely tolerate my sexual orientation (and the most I ever even remotely reference it is talking about friends in the GSA or possibly going to Pride celebrations), psychological issues are preferable than homosexuality, or in my case, bisexuality.
...though I still get crap about not getting over PTSD, but not as much as cracking jokes about finding a girlfriend.

I'm dead serious too. We've got already one cousin that's bipolar schizo and alcoholic and violent, but that's better tolerated than gay family members (or questionably gay).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm
Sorry to hear about your family's situation on this. I hope things turn out better for you, Slick.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Look at it this way, your brother will never be the psychotic insane mess mine is.

*eats more bacon*
With a family that can barely tolerate my sexual orientation (and the most I ever even remotely reference it is talking about friends in the GSA or possibly going to Pride celebrations), psychological issues are preferable than homosexuality, or in my case, bisexuality.
...though I still get crap about not getting over PTSD, but not as much as cracking jokes about finding a girlfriend.

I'm dead serious too. We've got already one cousin that's bipolar schizo and alcoholic and violent, but that's better tolerated than gay family members (or questionably gay).

I only recently told my mother I support gay marriage and she flipped the ******** out. But it felt damn good to stop hiding that.

I don't want to know what would happen if she or my father knew I wasn't hetero. Not a screaming match I want to have.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

*eats more bacon*

I only recently told my mother I support gay marriage and she flipped the ******** out. But it felt damn good to stop hiding that.

I don't want to know what would happen if she or my father knew I wasn't hetero. Not a screaming match I want to have.
The thing is, I don't know if I feel better about being "out" about my feelings/orientation to my folks. Mostly because its met with indifference disgust side of the spectrum.
At least I have fun stories to tell my friends about what my mom said to the priest about me straying from "true Catholicism". We currently have running bets on whether or not she's trying to set me up with another Catholic boy to marry.
...it's already happened once crying

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:12 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
Rachael: My mom and brother don't like the storms, but my stepdad, dad and I do. Even my boyfriend gets a thrill form wanting to follow a storm via car. xd

*waits for Kiaori to come online to show her this avi* XD

you don't go in the car and chase hurricane right?
We don't have hurricanes where we live. Tornadoes though...He said he might do it in wanting to be a meteorologist.

aw Tornadoes. ninja , makes me think of the movie twister.

lmao

I love that movie.

Even though its so inaccurate. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

*eats more bacon*

The thing is, I don't know if I feel better about being "out" about my feelings/orientation to my folks. Mostly because its met with indifference disgust side of the spectrum.
At least I have fun stories to tell my friends about what my mom said to the priest about me straying from "true Catholicism". We currently have running bets on whether or not she's trying to set me up with another Catholic boy to marry.
...it's already happened once crying

Just keep fighting to be you, cause that's pretty ******** awesome. *offers lollipop*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Just keep fighting to be you, cause that's pretty ******** awesome. *offers lollipop*
:>
Thanks.
Well at least the war of attrition going on will be entertaining till I move out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm
Another one of the stores was robbed. u.u So my manager went over all procedures and such. Who to call and so forth. Just in case someone else wants to attempt this at another store. I dunno why. The guy who robbed the other store got $45 and ten years in jail. That just doesn't seem worth it, imo.

And my manager and I pissed off a group that came in. :< But they showed up with large empty purses and the kid was carrying an empty backpack. All we did was try to help them the best we could too. But the women ended up leaving and shouting about how we give such poor customer service. ;.;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:37 pm
Sorry to hear of that, Mero.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm
my titties are killin me uugghh  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm
Meromictic
Another one of the stores was robbed. u.u So my manager went over all procedures and such. Who to call and so forth. Just in case someone else wants to attempt this at another store. I dunno why. The guy who robbed the other store got $45 and ten years in jail. That just doesn't seem worth it, imo.

And my manager and I pissed off a group that came in. :< But they showed up with large empty purses and the kid was carrying an empty backpack. All we did was try to help them the best we could too. But the women ended up leaving and shouting about how we give such poor customer service. ;.;

What a wonderful example for the kid to follow. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:48 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic

Its not that unusual though. I saw it a lot when I worked at toys r us. Associates are less likely to bother a kid. I know one mother (assuming here) trained 3 of her kids to steal. Between the four of them, they could easily put a dent at toys r us.

Plus the court systems tend to go easier on the kids.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 pm
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic

Its not that unusual though. I saw it a lot when I worked at toys r us. Associates are less likely to bother a kid. I know one mother (assuming here) trained 3 of her kids to steal. Between the four of them, they could easily put a dent at toys r us.

Plus the court systems tend to go easier on the kids.

Some people should not have children. emotion_facepalm  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games