Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm
You're ah... cat_sweatdrop You're rubbing your belly...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:11 pm
:: looks down and finds that she indeed does have her hand on her belly ::
Wah! gonk

:: quickly removes it ::

N... no I wasn't ninja Miro doesn't know what you're talking about ninja
:: goes to have some more pie to escape awkwarnessnessness only to find she's already finished it off :: gonk crying

:: pokes the empty plate with her fork, pouting ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:20 pm
Yes, you were. *waves the server away when he comes to check on them and lowers her voice a bit so that others don't overhear* Miro... *hesitates for a moment, since it seemed like Miro had wanted to keep it a secret* Tes... told me. About the baby... cat_sweatdrop *drops her eyes to her pie, which she's been poking at a bit, not really eating it*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 pm
meep eek :: drops her fork :: crying

Miro didn't think he had told anyone yet crying Miro remembers him mentioning he would, but Miro figured he would ask her who it was alright to tell before telling anyone gonk

... :: hangs her head slightly, holding her belly ::
What all about it did he tell you?

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:34 pm
*thinks back to who was in the bar at the time* It was just me, and Liada... I think, and he mentioned telling Ryzan, I think. cat_sweatdrop

He didn't tell me much. Just that you're pregnant, and about his... cat_stare suggestion. I kind of stormed out after I heard that. cat_sweatdrop I kept meaning to talk to you, but I never seem to catch you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 pm
Waah... mentioning it to Ryzan probably wasn't a good idea sweatdrop

:: frowns a bit, knowing the "suggestion" kitty lady was referring to. ::
Miro would sometimes entertain the idea of having a family someday 3nodding ... but she didn't think this is how it would happen sad Miro isn't sure how she's going to manage...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 am
No, it wasn't. I guess Ryzan was pretty mad at Tes when I talked to him. cat_sweatdrop I'm not sure what's happened with them since, I haven't seen either of them for a while.

I'm sure you'll figure things out. cat_3nodding You need to be more open with people though, and let them know if you need help. You have friends here who can help you. cat_smile You just need to ask. I'm sure Psyzapp wouldn't mind giving you some of her baby stuff when the twins outgrow it... At least, the women I've known who had babies didn't mind giving it to someone else who needed it.

I do wish you'd told me, though, so that I could start getting some things organized, like planning for your maternity leave so you can keep getting paid, even though you won't be working for a while. I've got to figure that out still. cat_sweatdrop Umm, you will want to come back to work afterwards, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 am
Miro doesn't really have a choice sweatdrop She needs the money so of course she'd have to keep working. She's not sure how that will work with having a baby to look after as well, though sad

:: looks down at her belly and rubs it a little ::
Miro.... just thinks it would be awkward to talk to people about it. Clerics are supposed to be celibate sweatdrop Maybe that doesn't matter so much in this world, but.... there's still the father question that's bound to be asked

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 am
You'll figure something out. cat_3nodding There's got to be a daycare somewhere around here. I'm not sure where though, since I've never had to look for one. cat_sweatdrop

It might be a little bit awkward. *bites her lip to keep from asking about the father, since Miro doesn't seem to want to talk about him* There are a lot of single mothers in this world who make things work. I don't know much about being a cleric, since you're the only one I've met cat_sweatdrop but if you talk to people and get advice, it will be a lot easier than if you try to handle everything by yourself. One thing I do know is that you'll need people around you for support. cat_3nodding

*starting to feel really tired, looks at the clock* It's late, so I'm going to head home... *reaches over and gently puts her hand over the one that Miro has resting on her belly* If you need someone to talk to, though, I'm here and I'll try to help as much as I can. Good night, Miro. *smiles at her as she turns to leave*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am
:: smiles faintly and waves to kitty lady person. She hadn't really noticed that it was late until she mentioned it. sweatdrop Hopefully it doesn't interfere too much with her shift tomorrow. gonk She pushes her plate away some and slides out of her seat, heading back to her apartment to hopefully get adequate enough rest before work :: sweatdrop  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:13 pm
*prints out a flyer for the next Art Night and leaves it at the information desk for copies to be made. The staff is going to pass them out in the morning*

User Image

*walks over to the lounge and asks for some strawberry shortcake. While waiting, she takes out her phone and confirms the time to pick up the artwork that will be replacing the current exhibit*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:54 pm
*after swimming for a while, gets out and changes in the locker room. He goes into the lounge and sees Kits sitting on a couch, staring out the window. Grinning, he goes over and plops down next to her* Hey Kits. mrgreen  

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 pm
*with other people moving around the lounge, didn't notice Mitri coming up until he sat next to her* Oh! cat_surprised Hi Mitri! ^_^ *looks around for Hiro*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm
*sees her looking around* Hiro's in the pet spa. xd Didn't want to hang around by the pool, he got soaked last time he was out there.

*the server comes by and he asks for a glass of apple juice and a slice of chocolate cake*  

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 pm
He shouldn't be out by the pool anyway. cat_rolleyes There's a pet spa for a reason, you know. I don't even bring my pets out there. cat_neutral The outdoor area's open again, so he can watch you through the fence if he wants. *picks up her glass of water and takes a drink*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games