Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:44 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
Krateor: I'd like a normal EI myself, but I wasn't too content with the AEI...Even with the chances in there too. sweatdrop

Rachael: Glad your thread was noticed by an admin.

That was very shocking. I thought at first it was we going to lock this topic when I saw her name.

Yay, congrats on getting heard!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:45 pm
Flocksy
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
Krateor: I'd like a normal EI myself, but I wasn't too content with the AEI...Even with the chances in there too. sweatdrop

Rachael: Glad your thread was noticed by an admin.

That was very shocking. I thought at first it was we going to lock this topic when I saw her name.

Yay, congrats on getting heard!

Thank you and in only in a few hours. eek  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 pm
@Magnificent Moonbeam: Oh, no problem! I'm excited for a new EI too so I was little bit jumpy, hehe.

Flocksy

This. This every time. I stopped running bribe shops because people just couldn't post an offer and a character in the same post. I'm not going to say yes if you don't show me what I'm drawing or what you're paying. It's an easy concept! That forum wears my patience thin sometimes

Worst when I have to go all the way to explaining things and people go "200k + 5k tip?" emotion_donotwant

And let me brag about something?
FIRST F-ING PLACE! feels good, man! emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 pm
BiaA
@Magnificent Moonbeam: Oh, no problem! I'm excited for a new EI too so I was little bit jumpy, hehe.
It happens. sweatdrop I'm anxious about a new EI/REi being around. Though a new RIG, that's a different story as I did see that they did get rid of Radiant Galaxy today. o.o;  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm
BiaA

Flocksy

This. This every time. I stopped running bribe shops because people just couldn't post an offer and a character in the same post. I'm not going to say yes if you don't show me what I'm drawing or what you're paying. It's an easy concept! That forum wears my patience thin sometimes

Worst when I have to go all the way to explaining things and people go "200k + 5k tip?" emotion_donotwant

maybe you should have a form to fill out?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:00 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

maybe you should have a form to fill out?

I though they were a unnecessary hassle, but they seem like a good idea now.  

BiaA

Nerd

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:01 pm
Well, I feel honored. Pyawakit complimented on this avi. redface She told me after I complimented her avi being very colorful, she said mine was super adorable. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:03 pm
BiaA

Flocksy

Wow! Fantastic! Go eat ice cream in celebration! RIGHT. NOW.

But first, in the memorable words of my parents, I bestow onto you:

Why doesn't this happen more often? Oh...not 100? Well, ther eis always next time. If you had become a singer you wouldn't have to worry about grades so much.

emotion_puke

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 pm
BiaA

Flocksy

Tipping drives me mad! Where I'm from a tip is only given in restaurants, so it just seems crazy to offer someone a tip when they haven't even done anything yet! I'm just like, why are you calling that a tip, it's just a part of the number that is the offer. It's kind of like trying to bribe a little bit more on top of the fact that they are already bribing! Man, what is up with that? I hate it even more when artists mention tips in their threads, and even worse ask for tips in their forms. If anything a tip should be given afterwards for speedy work, higher quality than expected etc. And if I talk about art anymore I'll be shoved into the bitchfit thread!

Can't read it but that looks important! congrats emotion_c8

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:17 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Qyp
I see two teal/cyan avis....

-grabs them and group hugs-

emotion_hug

^w^  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm
DC-Chan

Wow! Fantastic! Go eat ice cream in celebration! RIGHT. NOW.

But first, in the memorable words of my parents, I bestow onto you:

Why doesn't this happen more often? Oh...not 100? Well, ther eis always next time. If you had become a singer you wouldn't have to worry about grades so much.

emotion_puke

Thanks, thanks! It's midnight right now, but tomorrow I'll have to celebrate this!

Haha, I have to admit it's worse than my mom's classic "You didn't nothing more than your obligation. When you sister was your age..."

Flocksy

Tipping drives me mad! Where I'm from a tip is only given in restaurants, so it just seems crazy to offer someone a tip when they haven't even done anything yet! I'm just like, why are you calling that a tip, it's just a part of the number that is the offer. It's kind of like trying to bribe a little bit more on top of the fact that they are already bribing! Man, what is up with that? I hate it even more when artists mention tips in their threads, and even worse ask for tips in their forms. If anything a tip should be given afterwards for speedy work, higher quality than expected etc. And if I talk about art anymore I'll be shoved into the bitchfit thread!

Can't read it but that looks important! congrats emotion_c8

Tips don't bother me as much as I just consider "tipping" just another name for "the gold I'll give you", lol.

It's a result from a entrance examination to college. They use a ranking of two tests we had to make, one of high school knowledge and the other was a drawing (since my major is design). I knew I was approved, but didn't know I was first place, that made me so happy. I'm having an ego trip right now, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 pm
It's nice to see gaia's anniversary thread. Somehow that cake thread for gaia's 9th anniversary is making me think about those cakes you see on Cake Boss.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
It's nice to see gaia's anniversary thread. Somehow that cake thread for gaia's 9th anniversary is making me think about those cakes you see on Cake Boss.

OMG I would love a cake on cake boss. or gaia's CEO on undercover boss.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

That would be awesome too. I wonder what kind of cake gaia would have if gaia was mentioned in Cake Boss, despite gaia's in California and Carlo's Bakery is up in Hoboken, New Jersey  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

That would be awesome too. I wonder what kind of cake gaia would have if gaia was mentioned in Cake Boss, despite gaia's in California and Carlo's Bakery is up in Hoboken, New Jersey

A water meat cake? A face of lanzer? They would have to fly over to cal to give them the cake. Hmmm Cake boss wouldn't do it maybe .  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games