Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:10 pm
{{Read that whole post while listening to the Hokage funeral theme from Naruto. stressed That should not have been as emotional as it was, especially the note to Miro corresponding with the tail end of the song! gonk crying }}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:15 pm
Zephit was in another familiar place, but he wasn't quite sure where it was. A bed, perhaps, or something similar. Did someone carry him to Amy's house? Through the darkness it was hard to tell, and it didn't seem like it was going to matter where he was. Everyone else thought the same thing his body did, he guessed. That he should just sleep this sinking feeling away. Though he couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something. An important promise, to an important person.  

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 am
{{Just read the post about Smok needing to make sure Amy got Zephit situated in bed.}}

{{Retro post of last night}}

Amy heard the knock on the door at quite a late hour. She had been in bed asleep. She quickly got out of bed, told Thistle to stay in their room, and then went to the front door. She looked through the peephole and gasped in shock as she saw a big black dragon there. She looked at the eyes, though, and saw something familiar in them. She assumed it was one of Kits' dragons and opened the door.

When she got a better look at the dragon, she recognized it and breathed a sigh of relief. "Smok... What are you doing here? And you're so big!"

Smok turned to the side slightly and showed Zephit on his back. Amy gasped in shock and quickly stood back from the door.

"Bring him in here, Smok, through the door carefully..."

As soon as the large dragon had maneuvered through the door, she led him back down the hall and off to the right to Zephit's room. She helped Smok deposit him carefully onto the bed, removed his shoes, and then put the sheets over him.

"I wish you could talk Smok... Maybe you'd be able to tell me what happened. I have a feeling it has something to do with Zephit's new job. I don't want to pry, but... I don't know why he's like this. I'm actually surprised to see him here now. I didn't know if he still lived here or not since I never see him here anymore."

She thanked Smok and told him she'd take care of him. She led him to the door and told him to get home safely. Then, she went to the kitchen and got a bucket of cold water and some wash cloths.

When Amy went back into Zephit's bedroom, Phoenix was lying on Zephit's bed with his head resting on one of his legs. Amy pulled up a chair beside Zephit's head and started wetting some cloths to put on his head.

Later in the night, Amy wrote a note for Zephit and placed it on his nightstand. It said, "We need to talk. Please find me after you wake up."

Then, she moved the chair back, gathered the cloths and water bucket, and walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind her. She left it open a little crack so Phoenix could get out if he needed to, though she didn't think he'd move.

Then, Amy went to bed after placing the items back in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:20 am
Hitting the 'end call' button Hauk put his phone back in his pocket. He had just gotten off the phone with his travel agent about getting a pair of tickets set up to take him and Kat to Norway for the weekend. He had talked with Liada about it and she thought it would be a great idea to take her up to his second house he had holed away up where his villiage used to be. In his years as a model, he had saved up the money and had Liada do the research of the location of his village. Once she found it he had bought the land and had the house built there, along with having Liada put up protection wards and barriers so that he wasn't bothered when he did have the time to go up there.

After everything Kat had been through in her trip to Japan he thought this trip would do some good for them both. It worked fantastically when they did the cabin trip so this would give Kat a chance to see more of his home and learn more about his culture. Once he was settled he walks out of the small grease spoon diner he had stopped at for lunch and got back onto his bike to head off to work at the pub. He would send a text to Kat later tonight and then give her the good news later. His thoughts already wrapped around all that needed to be packed and prepped for....not to mention Kat would most likely want to go shopping to get ready for the change of climate.....as if she ever needed an excuse for shopping.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:58 pm
{{Retropost from early this morning}}

*slowly opens his eyes and is greeted to the waking world by the blurred image of the ceiling in his hotel room. His brow furrows slightly in confusion, not immediately having much recollection of coming back. As he goes to rub his eyes, he finds his arm is a bit heavier and something stirs in the bed next to him.*

What time is it?

*raising an eyebrow at the feminine voice, he looks down and finds not only is there a blonde curled up on his left side, but there's a brunette to the right of him as well. emotion_eyebrow It takes a bit of concentration, but gradually he starts to have some vague recollection of picking them both up at the club and bringing them back to the hotel, and what transpired after that. Unfortunately, the memories aren't nearly as vivid as he would have liked.* stare

Sun's still pretty low it seems, so I'm guessing it can't be much later than... maybe 4am?
*he knows there's a clock in the room somewhere, but doesn't bother looking around for it. While he's speaking, the brunette begins to stir and cuddles up closer to him*

Draa~ I'm hungry~

*his initial thought is to tell her, "sounds like a personal problem", but he hasn't eaten in a while either sweatdrop *

Let's order room service!

*rolls his eyes at the blonde*
This is a thirty dollar a night hotel. I don't think they've got room service stare

*as the blonde pouts, the brunette starts tracing the tattoos on his chest with her finger*

Do you think maybe some place might be open so we can order something?
At 4am? emotion_eyebrow
*the brunette pouts, inducing another eye roll rolleyes , but after thinking on it a moment, he realizes Kathy's isn't all that far away*
Actually, I might know a place. Who wants what?
*the brunette smiles and nuzzles into his shoulder as she answers*

Blueberry pancakes whee
Good choice. And you?
*turns to the blonde, who seemed to already be mulling it over.*

Onion, ham, and cheese omelet with a side of bacon. xd

*stares blankly at the blonde for a good while*
What? neutral
Denied talk2hand Now get the ******** off my arm stare
*starts pulling his arm out from under her even before she starts moving*

What did I say? gonk
*starts reaching for the phone with his now free hand, but the nightstand is just a bit too far away*
'Scuse me a moment...
*pushes the brunette onto her back and rolls over on top of her, both accomplishing getting close enough to the night stand to reach the phone and throwing the woman into a giggle fit in the process. Not sure what the number to Chatty Kathy's is, he dials the front desk, poking the brunette in ticklish places as he waits for someone to answer. It takes a while, but when someone finally does pick up, he cups his hand over the woman's mouth to quiet her laughing*

Hey, can you patch me through to Chatty Kathy's?
Um... no, I didn't realize there's a phone book in my room ninja I think the last person must have taken it or something ninja
Yeah, I'll hold...

*starts teasing the brunette again as he waits, meanwhile the blonde is scowling at the both of them*

Draa...
Shhh. Can't you see I'm on the phone? rolleyes
*meanwhile the brunette is squirming and giggling beneath him. When someone comes back on the line, he once again cups his hand over the woman's mouth*

Hello? So you're from Kathy's?
*bites his lip and holds the phone away for a moment when the brunette maneuvers herself just right to make certain things go in certain places sweatdrop He goes to give her a stern look, but ends up just shaking his head at her upon seeing the innocent expression she makes at him*
um.. yeah, I'd like to order some...... stare yeah... pancakes.
Sure, scones too you creepy b*****d rolleyes Just don't bring me what the blonde wanted or I ain't paying stare
*hangs up the phone and starts giving the brunette the attention she was asking for*

Draa~ You didn't even tell them where we are! xp
Oh trust me, they'll know rolleyes They always know stare
*the blonde scoffs as he bites at the brunette's neck*

I don't see why you got what -she- wanted and not me stare
*cuts eyes to the blonde*
Your idea stank... literally. Now stop being a jealous b***h. It makes you look fat.
*the blonde leans over and slaps him across the face*

a*****e stare
Well, at least this a*****e still got a few good lays out of you.
ugh! I hate you stare
Sounds like a personal problem.
*continues on with the brunette while the blonde goes about dressing in a rage, slamming the door when she leaves*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:43 am
It was hard to tell if he got any sleep at all. Honestly, it was hard to tell a lot of things, like where he was. Zephit's first instinct was to shift his legs, his skin catching the feel of something furry. There were a few memories swirling around it, tugging and pulling him back, but he resisted the urge so he could slip out of bed. His bed. No, it was Amy's bed really, and so was the room.

Facts were slowing recognizable if he focused really hard, like his pajamas sprawled in the floor where he left them before. Weakly he got dressed, absorbing the method of doing so one slow step at a time. Then he wandered out of his room into the hallway. Stepping across to the other bedroom door, he knocked quietly. At least it sounded quiet to him, anyway. Zephit noted unpleasantly that the pressure on his knuckles seemed to linger there, however.

"Amy, are you home?"

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 am
Phoenix quickly got up and looked at Zephit as he tried to get around. He whined worriedly at him, but he seemed unable to focus. Phoenix jumped down off of the bed and followed Zephit as he walked out.

Amy stuck her head out of the kitchen archway that led to the living room and bedroom hallway and looked at Zephit, her eyes wide with surprise at seeing him up and about.

"Zephit! I'm so glad to see you up. You were out all day yesterday. Are you alright? Why don't you come in here, sit down at the table, and have something to eat? I was just finishing some eggs."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:59 am
A small smile. That was the most he could muster in response to her suggestion, at least if he wanted to agree to it. Slowly he shuffled down the hallway. The wall was his best friend in finding the way, because the world was blurring again like the day before. It wasn't until Zephit sat down at Amy's table that the world seemed to still. Then it almost stopped entirely. What a strange feeling it was.

"I'm..." How am I, really? Zephit found himself holding both hands over his heart, having trouble feeling his own pulse. "I think I'm okay. Just really tired. Must have been a hard day at work, or something"

He shrugged, actually a little uncertain as to what had actually happened to him.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 am
Amy looked at Zephit, very worried. She watched him very closely and walked behind him as he went to the table just in case he collapsed. He looked like he might at any moment.

Once Zephit sat down, Amy thought things might be better. Instead, though, he looked just as bad and didn't seem to be able to form coherent sentences.

"Zephit... You just sit there right now. Eggs might be a little too heavy for you at the moment. Let's see if you can get down toast first."

Amy went over to the bread box, took out the loaf of bread, and went over to the toaster. She popped in two pieces and then turned to look back at Zephit as she waited for the toast to pop up.

"I'd get you some water, but I don't think it'd be good for you to drink it on an empty stomach if you're already feeling dizzy... Zephit... I don't want to pry, but when a large dragon brings you in unconscious and you stay unconscious for an entire day, a person tends to worry... But don't worry about answering anything right now. Hopefully this food will help you feel a little better."

Phoenix hopped up onto Zephit's lap and nuzzled his stomach, hoping to comfort him. Zephit looked and sounded awful.

Thistle watched everything from her spot beside Amy. She was still mad at Zephit for ignoring her at the MW when she had gone there looking for Amy, worrying about her. Zephit had ignored her when she needed help the most. So, she'd simply stay by Amy, but Zephit did look really sick... Even Thistle could see that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:17 am
"I was brought here by a dragon?" Zephit remembered being somewhere else, but the details of it weren't very solid. Lots of voices directed in other places, and was he restricted at some point? That didn't seem right. Why would he ever be chained up?

"I assumed that I came here first..." He went to rest his head in his hands, catching a glimpse of newish cuts on his arms. Like something was tied there too tightly. Then he returned them to his sides, being cautious to cover the wounds up with his sleeves.

"Where... Where was I before I was here?"

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 am
Amy looked confused and tried to piece together what Zephit was saying. "Zephit, you hardly ever come here first. I haven't seen you here in weeks. I assumed you moved out without telling me."

The toast popped up and Amy went about putting just a little bit of butter on it.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where you were before you were brought here. Smok can't talk like Velcore and Thistle can, so he couldn't tell me where you had been. I'm assuming at work, though...."

She wouldn't comment on his work or ask him about it, not yet.

She brought the toast over to him, set it on the table in front of him, and then went to go get him a glass of water.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 am
Zephit looked at the toast with what felt like a frown but showed like defeat. Amy didn't know where he had been before, and so she certainly didn't know where he was before that. Picking up a piece he nibbled at it slowly. He squeezed his eye shut tightly and tried to focus on what he could remember. Liada's lab at the Den, and then a ride to James' mansion. Why was he going there so late at night? Did Liada know?

"Yeah, I was probably at work." Slowly he opened his eye and stuffed the rest of the piece of toast into his mouth. After a few awkward bites, he even managed to swallow it. It was something uncomplicated to focus on. Distractions were going to be vital to surviving whatever was going on. He could tell.

"So how have you been, Amy? We don't see each other much, anymore."

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:43 am
Amy brought over the glass of water and set it in front of Zephit. "Let me know if you want something else after that."

She looked at Zephit in surprise when he asked her how she had been. He didn't ask any more questions about himself or his location. That was odd. Even if she didn't know anything, she still expected some questions. He was acting pretty calm about everything... oddly calm.

She sat down across the table from him and decided to answer his question. Couldn't hurt anything. "No, we don't see each other very much anymore. It's kind of odd... I thought you'd spend more time here or at AS since that's where you first came. And I've been alright. Doing much better since Kits turned me back from being a dragon. You weren't here for that, either, but she managed to turn me back, even though I didn't know she had that power. Makes sense, though, since she's so attuned to dragons and can change their sizes. I am so grateful to her. She definitely gave me a verbal once-over, though, for practicing spells in the spell book with no one else around to help me if I needed it."

She chuckled softly at the memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:50 am
"So you really were the little dragon. You were kind of noisy... It was hard to believe you could be that annoying..." Zephit went to scratch his ear in reflexive nervousness. He then realized too late that, when his sleeve fell victim to gravity, the wounds on his arm would be openly visible.

"S-so, have you heard anything about Kits' leg? Is it feeling better?" He asked and quickly brought his arm back down to hide it under the table.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am
Amy frowned slightly. "Zephit, I was in a body I didn't understand, I wasn't familiar with, and I couldn't talk. I was very scared. I didn't realize my voice was that shrill or loud until Ryzan said something. I guess becoming a different animal can affect your voice. Though, I do want to thank you for trying to take care of me... Even if it was only after everyone else left. Thistle's still a little upset that you ignored her when she came and cried out for help. I was a little surprised that you did that, too, when everyone could plainly... Zephit!!"

Amy noticed Zephit's arm and all the scratches on it when his sleeve fell back. She quickly reached out to look at it better, but he had already put his arm under the table.

"Zephit, your arm is covered in cuts! I need to dress them before they get infected. And what's wrong with Kits' leg? She never mentioned anything about it."

She quickly got up from the table and went to the cupboard in the kitchen that had the first aid kit in it. Since she injured herself most often in the kitchen, she kept it here rather than in the bathroom. She pulled out the kit and went and sat in her chair again. She opened it up and started taking out the things she'd need, such as gauze and ointment.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games