Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:23 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Maybe I'll have to examine Mr. Cuttlefish just to make sure." Shou teased as he took his plate. "I'll took a short shower but I doubt either of you would have heard me. So I can say, I'm squeaky clean for a Jellyfish."

Ko gulped his food but then slowed down when Naoko told him too. Setting down his chopsticks to pick up a fresh slice of Italian bread. He started pulling pieces of crust off and eating it. "I love crust! Ne...If I'm Dai Tako, and you're Jellyfish and Cuttlefish....Who's he?" Ko pointed back at You. "I know!! You're a MINNOW!"

Shou almost choked on his pasta, "Minnow." He looked up at You and then burst in to laughter. Well I don't think a minnow could survive in salt water. So you have to pick something else."

"Ebi?" said Ko as he cocked his head.

There was a grin upon his lips as he looked over at You then at Naoko. Then he set down his fork and covered his mouth laughing his butt off. "I'm sorry Pillow-san....I can't help it..."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From the kitchen, Ishihara smiled. "It's quite alright, Shou-san. Boys will be boys after all. Mmmm... a shrimp, ne? What gives you the impression that I am a ebi and not a same?" the megane-clad man asked quizzically, wondering about the child's train of thought.

Naoko shook his head, "I think he'd make a better unagi than ebi personally..." the blond spoke, eating a bit of pasta and trying not to burst into giggles like Shou had.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Same circle and always are moving. You're standing there kind of curled in on your tea like Ebi. Same...don't hide anything because they are big master of the sea. So if you were Same you'd be stalking your prey!" Ko pointed out and took some mac and cheese with his chopsticks. "I like Ebi." he said with a smile.

Shou looked You over and shook his head as his laughter subsided, "Unagi? Oh my...he is more handsome than Unagi, Mr. Cuttlefish." It took Shou a little time to be able to eat some of his pasta. He just smirked as he looked at Pillow-san again. "Did you eat before you arrived?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:12 pm

You's smile grew a bit more at hearing Ko's explanation. "There are certain Same who don't constantly move, Ko-kun. And did you know that Same and Ei are both related? Ei don't move all the time either." the megane-clad man took a sip of his tea. "Do you like Ebi or do you just like to eat Ebi? I won't become dinner for Dai Tako any time soon." he teased before catching Shou's question. "I had something before I arrived."
He couldn't really say on the train because... well... he had only been "the next town over" after all.

"I find Unagi to be very handsome. Especially grilled with Unagi sauce." Naoko pointed out with a smirk.

But Ishihara shook his head, "I'm no meal for a cuttlefish either, thank you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh? Really?" Ko turned his head curiously to You as he talked about the sharks. "I didn't know that. Can you tell me more about Ei and Same??" he asked as took another bite of Mac and Cheese.

"I like to eat Ebi! Because...I'm Dai Tako!" he said with a bright smile, "But I think Ebi look cool. They swim funny. They curl up the pop back. Uncle Naoko wants to take me to an aquarium to see real fish!"

"Mmm...I like Unagi that way too." Shou licked his lips promising himself to one day go eat somewhere that specialized in cooking eel. It was an expensive dish if done right served over a bed of rice.

"So Mr Ebi Fry...What do Jellyfish eat?" Shou asked Pillow-san because he appeared to be the fish expert in the room and this certainly made better conversation than the early topics.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

"I'm a fry now?" Ishihara asked before laughing slightly. "Well, Jellyfish eat sakana... and ebi... anything that's not too big and gets stuck in their tentacles. There are some in Australia that are near microscopic who are the most poisonous in the world." his dark eyes focused back on Ko. "Mmmm... I can't tell you too much about Ei, but I can answer any question you have about any species of Same. They're my favorite animal, after all."

No harm in talking gills... especially since it wasn't some sort of secret or anything.
You enjoyed Sharks... and talking about Sharks.

Naoko pointed his fork at Shou. "Yeah I was wanting to talk to you about that. Would it be alright for me to take Ko-kun to the aquarium while you're at NHK? Figured it might keep him entertained for a while... plus you'll be so busy and all."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou grinned at the comment, "Of course." Then he listened to the wealth of information Pillow-san knew about the Jellyfish. It really was quite interesting. Much more interesting than normal dinner time talk.

"I want to hear all about Same! So they don't all have to move to survive? Can they sleep? What's the biggest one...is it the Great White? Have you seen them in the ocean?" The boy was filled with fish questions since You had offered even as he filled his mouth with more mac and cheese.

"Ko, don't talk with your mouth full." Shou tapped the boy's plate with his fork to get his attention briefly before turning to Naoko, "Mm? I planned on taking Ko with me to NHK." He answered without giving too much explanation. "You could take him on a different day."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun had been just about to go across the hall to check in on Shou and Ko. Just about to...until he opened his door and shut it right back almost immediately.

The face he had seen leaving out of his beloved's room was not a welcome one. Not in the least. It actually gave him chills.

Thankfully, You had been distracted by something or another, and hadn't noticed him.

Locking the door behind himself, and then chaining it, Jun walked over to the phone and called for room service to deliver. A simple meal of Jasmine tea, steamed rice, and a bowl of curried shrimp and vegetables was all he even cared to have after the start he had gotten to his evening. And there he had been in the mood for something more akin to...a steak and cheese sub.
Funny how certain people could be so...unappetizing.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryuukaze's eyes snapped open once he realized the warm body that had been beside him so recently was gone. Naoko's scent was still fresh, though. The violinist took a moment to breathe it in from the pillowcase before he pushed himself up and out of the bed, tottering his way tiredly out of the bedroom.

"Hey guys...what's going..." he trailed off, realizing someone was in the room that he wasn't familiar with. And there he stood, in only his pajama pants.

"Um...." Ryu looked around sheepishly, completely forgetting what he was going to say, unable to think of what he should say, and completely caught off guard in general as he stared at everyone eating, and they regarded him with much the same expression.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm
(((OOC: EDITED FOR ANICHAN! Hehehehe)))

Carefully, Ishihara refilled his chai tea. "The ones who can stop moving, like Lemon sharks for example, find a nice safe spot to rest... whereas the ones who can't stop moving, like Great Whites, just sleep as they swim. Biggest? Well no Great Whites are not the biggest, though they're the largest currently living shark that could actually bite you. The biggest is the Whale Shark which eats krill and plankton and the like... sort of like a Blue Whale." You couldn't help but smile slightly. "No I've not seen them in the wild but... well I like to frequent aquariums."

He wasn't going to say he owned a shark... because then Ko would want to see it... thus Shou would take him to see it... and You didn't exactly live alone...

Glancing in the direction of Naoko's room, Ishihara spied a sleepy-eyed Ryuukaze who, presently, was looking his way a bit sheepishly.
"Hajimemashite. Ishihara You desu. Douzo yoroshiku." the PR man spoke with a pleasant smile from the kitchen.

Automatically, Naoko sensed this conversation with Shou might be problematic.
If he had only been Sai right now...

"NHK? Won't he get bored? I mean, at his age which would you've thought more fun? Being stuck in a green room or at the aquarium?" the blond twirled his fork in his pasta. "Besides, if you ever want any sort of normalcy for Ko-kun... wouldn't it be better to keep the media's eye off him for the time being? I doubt your sister would be very happy seeing her son on the television."

Suddenly Ryu was there and Naoko was pulling the chair beside himself out and uncovering his akuma's dinner. "Shou ordered Italian. That's Ishihara-san... here for security reasons... I think..." amber eyes glanced back over to the man, to which You nodded politely.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:06 pm

User Image

"Ah...Ryu desu. Nice ta meetcha!" the puppy-like star grinned broadly, introducing himself quite informally, coming over to take his seat at the table.

"Italian? Oishii! Sounds great!" Ryuukaze's red eyes brightened at the mention of food. He was starving!

"Sankyuu, Shou!" he grinned, already diving into his meal. Naoko's words caused him to pause, however.

"What exactly do you mean by...security reasons?" the akuma asked, suddenly turning dead-serious, glancing back and forth between the pianist and their new...guest. That sort of thing...just didn't sound good.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Naoko was VERY glad that You was holding Ko's attention... thus he leaned over, whispering in Ryu's ear.
"Ishihara-san said there was an attempt on Azriel's life. You know, that freaky guy... all the blood on stage. Anyway, apparently the guy responsible mentioned Shou's name so... extra security."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm

User Image

"Azriel? Yeah, I know who you're talking about. Huh...he's definitely kinda spooky, but an attempt? Mm..." Ryu frowned slightly after whispering to the blond in return. That really was disturbing news. Definitely not something that Ko-kun needed to find out about.

"I get it. I wouldn't worry too much...but yeah, this makes sense."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"He won't be bored at NHK I assure you. Besides it will be fun for him, he'll get to play a piece with me on stage. One he wrote for my lyrics. Normalcy?" he questioned then blinked thinking about himself, Naoko and the rest of this group that Ko had inherited as a family. Normal didn't see quite the word for it. And surely the child was far better off with him than his sister and whatever horrors that she had been involved with...which seemed related to Matsumoto of Smash. There was NOTHING normal here.

He glanced at Ko because he really didn't want the happy boy to be caught in an argument. Ko was his relative, not Naoko's so he knew he had the right to the decision. But he had to choose how to frame the words so as not to bring drama to his world.

"I'll think about it Naoko-kun. Right now, I seem to have other more important issues to attend to until we are safely home." That should n** it in the bud. At least for now he thought as he took another bite of his pasta. Sometimes Naoko didn't think beyond his nose. He obviously wasn't taking into account that this would be the best way to protect the boy from things much worse.

Ah, Ryuukaze-san, did you have a good nap? You seemed to have slept most of the day away." said Shou trying to change the subject.

-------------------

Ko was enamored by the Shark talk and didn't have any clue of the more serious conversations behind him. "So Whale Sharks are the biggest. Wow. I didn't know that. And what's the smallest?? I've never seen a Lemon Shark before. Do they look like a lemon? Are they yellow??"

The boy had a billion questions and then paused as Ryuu entered the room, "Hi Uncle RyuuRyuu! Are you sick too? You slept a lot!" Ryuukaze became RyuuRyuu because it was so much easier for the young boy to pronounce.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:41 pm
(((OOC: Anichan, I posted a photo album in my Facebook just for the Shounen Pop boys. You should check it out! -wink-)))

~ ~ ~

From Shou's attitude, the pianist knew this conversation was over. But still... it didn't seem right to him.
Then again it wasn't his boy... course it also wasn't Naoko's. Who Ko belonged to was a mystery that Shou didn't understand at all...

"I'm just saying that he's shy and all those people will be watching him, duet or not... I'd feel bad for him if he froze or worse it scared him back into his shell... you know?" the blond spoke, using a voice that was rather adorably uke-ish and not demanding in the least.

He knew if he demanded, Shou would just get pissed after all...

Glancing to his lover though, the younger Oumori's expression fell just a bit. "Yeah... but I think it's best we all stick together until we're back home... just in case." he whispered.

Ishihara couldn't help but laugh at the question. "They aren't yellow exactly... but they are a very light tan that can appear kind of yellow. Mmm... smallest is a Dwarf Lanternfish, which is actually a shark and tiny enough to fit in the palm of your hand." he took a moment to readjust how he was standing, sipping his tea in that quick interval. "Maybe when you're a little older your uncle Shou can take you scuba diving? It might really interest you."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games