Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:06 pm

-catches Lia on her way out- Heeey Liaaa! -grins evilly- twisted -whispers to her- Wanna cause some mischief? twisted
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:16 pm

*Grins back and yanks Dame to come with her.* I would be delighted to do so once I've had a dip in the hot tub. XD

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 pm

-winks at her- Quick mischief, then you can go sit in a steamy tub. wink Grab one of those chairs right there. -dame nabs the closest chair- Now follow me! xd -hurries off towards the JD as fast as she can, waiting for Lia at the hidden entrance that leads down to her MW quarters-
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:24 pm

*Liada quirks her eyebrow in curiosity and since she couldn't resist compared to the thought of a hot tub she decided to grab a chair and follows Dame down the secret entrance.* Ya know I've never been down here before despite that I know most folks sleep down here....

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm

wink Well now you get to see my quarters. -does the scans then holds the door to her hallway open so Lia can get through. She shuts the secret door behind her and goes down the stairs- I'm the only one the lives under the JD. -she walks to the first room on the right- Here's my room. xd -dame sets the chair down and unlocks her door and opens it, shuffling them in, she looks both ways down the hall and then closes the door- Too dah!

-she locks the door behind her, out of habit- Welcome to my humble abode. It's smaller than the others because I don't need all that much room, especially with my other places of living. ^_^

-when you first walk in it is a good sized bedroom, bed off to the side with black and dark blue bedding. Off to the right is a door that leads to the bathroom and directly in front is the closet/laundry room.- My bathroom's a pretty decent size though! Just as big as my bedroom! xd I haven't actually moved in again since fall, so its a little barren 3nodding

-dame waits for Lia to notice the subtle and very cleverly placed accents of Batman that Psy had put in the decor. Mostly around her bedding and bed but also other places around the bedroom. dame is almost bubbling with excitement to show Lia the false wall that has the comic book onomatopoeias painted on it. xd -

((Edited sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:30 pm

*Liada can't help but gaze around her as Dame leads her around down to her room. After getting snuck into Dame's room she looks around and approves of the decor* I like....wait, just you? I thought Draa was living with you too? confused

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 pm

((I edited. sweatdrop Realised you weren't here when I first described my room. sweatdrop ))

Nah, Draa lives in my apartment, not my MW room. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Ahhh okay, I hear he's been quite the bum lately so I have something in store for him thanks to Ryzan heheheheh twisted Very nice though. So what's the skivvy?

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm

((Dame??? You there? gonk ))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 pm

((Yeah, sorry, h/o a min. ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Oooooh? Well, mischief away with that bum. Doesn't surprise me in the least he's still being a bum. xd

Skivvy? No, no, I'm keepin' my pants on today. xd

So, you wanted to take a dip in a hot tub? Over at AS? I don't much like swimming or what not in hot water so I think I'll pass. I'll follow along after you though, if you want. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:09 pm

How do you swim when soaking in a hot tub? Oh well lets go then! I can tell you my plot against Draa and Leko helping me once we're there! *opens a portal and pulls dame in*

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Kat pulled back into her parking spot and got out. The drive had helped some, even though she still didn't know how to go about what she had to do. She did the security scans and entered her quarters. After hanging her coat up, she powered her laptop up again and reread the email from Icy.

Still just as confused as ever, there wasn't too much she COULD do until she saw dame....and with dame taking dance lessons and working at various places, lord only knew when she would see her. Sighing, she grabbed her phone and keys and headed up to the bar.

Once inside, she saw the shaker of the martini she had made earlier that day. She dumped it into the sink and made another, this time grabbing a glass and heading to her seat at the bar. She poured a drink and set the shaker aside, taking a sip of the Cuban martini and still trying to figure out why dame would take stuff from the bar. That worried her more than the actual items that were missing. What if she was having a setback? She sat and sipped her drink in silence, idly spinning her phone on the bar.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:09 pm

*comes back up feeling haggard and dry*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm

She looked up from her drink when Leko appeared. She smiled at her, "Hey Leko....how's it going?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games