Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:45 pm
You can't use cash in the app?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:48 pm
Hm, it seems more interesting when you talk like that. I'll try to think in something cool.

[rant]I hate to turn people down on my art shop, but it also bothers me when people don't understand how a bribe shop works, just get to the point already...I don't accept stuff if you don't state your offer. And your OCs aren't as interesting as you think they are. [/rant]  

BiaA

Nerd

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:53 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

You can and it debits out of your itunes account, but I just prefer not to
My virtual currency principles make me feel like a cheater if I just buy stuff rofl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm
Flocksy
MrsrachaelSnape

You can and it debits out of your itunes account, but I just prefer not to
My virtual currency principles make me feel like a cheater if I just buy stuff rofl

Not a cheater a donator wink .  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 pm
Hopefully...the new EI/REI is good.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:57 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam

Wait! There's a new EI? =0  

BiaA

Nerd

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:57 pm
BiaA
Hm, it seems more interesting when you talk like that. I'll try to think in something cool.

[rant]I hate to turn people down on my art shop, but it also bothers me when people don't understand how a bribe shop works, just get to the point already...I don't accept stuff if you don't state your offer. And your OCs aren't as interesting as you think they are. [/rant]

This. This every time. I stopped running bribe shops because people just couldn't post an offer and a character in the same post. I'm not going to say yes if you don't show me what I'm drawing or what you're paying. It's an easy concept! That forum wears my patience thin sometimes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:59 pm
BiaA
Magnificent Moonbeam

I meant if we get one... sweatdrop Sorry for being so vague.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:12 pm
prince of sea story is confusing.

Oh I got a notice -people like your topic. It would be sad if you got a notice saying -people dislike your topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:22 pm
I see two teal/cyan avis....

-grabs them and group hugs-  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:30 pm
Qyp
I see two teal/cyan avis....

-grabs them and group hugs-

emotion_hug

they are going to change the rules for the contest -
Quote:
MrsrachaelSnape
Quote:
What to need to send:

Your Identifying information –

Your Name (Real names please)
Your Facebook User ID# (which can be found to the right of the My Activity tab at the bottom of Monster Galaxy)
Your Gaia account name or E-mail address associated with your Monster Galaxy account.

I wanted this enter this contest for MG but can't since I don't have facebook any more. Please gaia don't hold contests that you need a facebook for.It's a shame that this contest is limited to users who have facebook. I don't know why users can't enter by just being members of gaia.

The contest should have been.- Make a design for mg. It should have been open for all gaians users.The prize should have been gold not mg cash .

Hello MrsrachaelSnape!

Thanks so much for making this thread! As always, we love to get feedback from our community members on things we are doing, have done, might do, etc. I want you to know that we will be editing the contest rules so that all Gaians can enter the contest - you won't need to have a Facebook ID to enter. Look for the rules to be updated soon!

As for the contest prize, it makes sense in this particular contest to have part of the prize be Moga cash since a lot of the entries will be from Monster Galaxy players, and that Moga cash will really help them get some cool stuff in the game! We can work on trying to come up with alternate prizes for future contests (no guarantees as to what that might entail since I have no idea what contests are coming up!) but for this particular contest, it'll be Moga cash and having a design selected to be made into a Moga. Personally, the cash is nice, but I think that having an idea adapted into an in-game item is even cooler and this is a reward that everyone should love!

Anyway, hope this helps! And if you and anyone else reading this post is entering, I wish you all best of luck with your contest designs.

Take care and have a great weekend!
Sisky

sweet!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
BiaA
Magnificent Moonbeam

I meant if we get one... sweatdrop Sorry for being so vague.

I would really rather it be an EI...but with the success of the most recent AEI (and the fact the current REIs are bombing), I'm more than a bit worried it is going to be another one of those.
Gaia y u no listen to ur users? =/

Krateor

Distinct Browser

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:33 pm
Krateor: I'd like a normal EI myself, but I wasn't too content with the AEI...Even with the chances in there too. sweatdrop

Rachael: Glad your thread was noticed by an admin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:36 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Krateor: I'd like a normal EI myself, but I wasn't too content with the AEI...Even with the chances in there too. sweatdrop

That was very shocking. I thought at first it was we going to lock this topic when I saw her name.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

That was very shocking. I thought at first it was we going to lock this topic when I saw her name.
Wow. sweatdrop  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games