Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Shou-san there's no tea in that cup. Please do like I ask and put your lips to it like you're drinking. I assure you, it's fine." Ishihara spoke, taking the cup once Shou had done that and pouring some of the tea inside.

He made sure to throw out some of the food, causing the leftovers to look like they'd been eaten and the cups that they'd been drank out of. He had needed Shou's lip gloss on the cup just to play it safe. Then, Ishihara removed the cart to the hallway, looking for the world like it'd been gone at and enjoyed.

"Shou-san... I want you to forget what I've said and enjoy the last couple of days here. Surely you don't want to worry Ko-kun..." the man spoke, coming back into the room and standing beside the couch. "Perhaps let Oumori-san know... but the boy shouldn't have to worry. I'll make sure to get information to Hayato as well... but we've no reason at all to think him a target. It seems it's you, sir."

Pulling out his cell again he made a quick call to the driver, ordering an exact replica of what he's mostly thrown away. "The food will be here within the hour..." You replied, glancing to the kitchen. "How about I make you some tea? Any preference?" he asked, heading that direction.

Though not before sending a text to Haru too...

Shou-san's on lock down now. The meal he'd gotten room service to prepare had traces of drugs or poison. How far out are you? He is none too happy. Perhaps you might want to call him?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:08 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou grumbled at the request and seriously didn't want to touch the cup again then put his lips on it for a few moments before pulling it away and setting it right back down on the counter. The Peacock was fussy, frustrated and purely irritated. But he left a solid mark of lip gloss along the cups edge. It's purple gleam stuck to the glass like sticky goo.

His eyes traveled watching every move that Ishihara made until the food was gone. He was starting to get a headache thinking about what a mess things were becoming and here he had planned on relaxation and working with Ko on musical compositions before bed. So they could play in the lounge during the morning hours. "Forget what you've said? Maji de? That's a difficult request considering what you've said so far." His eyes rolled and he just wanted to vent some steam.

"No I don't want Ko to know anything bad's happening. He doesn't need his holiday ruined. He needs some good memories. He has plenty of bad ones..." Shou sat up as if that was encouragement to find himself another 'mask' for his own mind. He had to appear normal. Hahah. What was normal. His inner coil wound tight and he felt the heaviness of the performance he would give until they were well and away from the onsen.

"Chai tea please...." he said not even commenting about the food. He really wasn't hungry right now. He was angry...and frustrated. At least Pillow-san was...calm and congenial. He wondered what the man was really feeling under that 'mask'. Shou was certain it was one after all, he didn't think the VP was anything more than...Office material. Even though, some of the things Pillow-san was doing did suggest he new a bit more than he let on.

He closed his eyes on the couch thinking that maybe a nap would be best....

==========

Haru almost choked on his dinner as he read the text then replied:

A couple hours I think. Are you Ok?? I'll give him a call now. Make sure he answers the phone. I'll keep him busy for awhile.

==========

The phone ran a moment later, although You didn't need to encourage the star because Shou picked it up immediately. "Hamu! Where are you? Oh? On the train?? Really? Are you having a good trip?" It was actually the distraction Shou needed as his eyes lit up covering the true upset within. "What...you want to talk to me about my next meeting at NHK?? How long will this take? A few hours!? But I....Ok Ok...I'm getting my Ipad."

Haru knew exactly how to pull the star together and keep him from getting completely unhinged. It would give You plenty of time to figure things out and while he was talking to Shou, he typed a few messages to the team that protected Shou when he was in Tokyo. Before the star would set foot at home, the house would be thoroughly examined by someone Haru trusted.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm

After having delivered Shou his chai tea, the phone rang... and thank god it was Haru because You seriously thought the musician might have a break down any moment now!

With Shou distracted, Ishihara checked in the hall on the cart... which was gone. He hoped that whoever had drugged the food would see what was done to the cart and think that sooner or later, one or more of the room's occupants would be passed out.

In fact, You was going to sleep on a futon in the living room of Shou's suite, JUST to make sure that no one came in. He would, obviously, give the appearance of sleep, but his own honed senses would be tuned outward to anything which might so much as move within the suit itself.

However, right now he needed to check on a few things. He locked the suit door, writing a note and putting it on the door inside that said "DO NOT OPEN FOR ANYONE" just in case Naoko or Ryuukaze got any ideas. Granted he took a key for himself, just to make things a bit easier... and began to patrol the hallways leisurely.

To the unassuming eye, Ishihara You looked like any normal Japanese man. He was a bit shorter than some, and the glasses gave him a bookish look, but all in all he seemed to be a businessman on holiday. Dark eyes however were carefully scanning, looking for anyone suspicious and taking a mental note of the staff he passed.

He even went so far as to ask the manager to call a staff meeting. If anyone at the meeting was someone he didn't know, they were to be detained. While the meeting was taking place... You continued to walk the halls.
If he found a single staff member on his walk... he would use force to detain them until it could be determined if they really did work for the onsen and it's services.

The shark had to find the seal that had strayed from it's own territory and into his own...
All for the safety of a beautiful peacock... and the placation of a deadly spider...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou didn't even notice the Shark leave. He was immersed in conversation and had a full Ipad of notes that the Hamu had sent to his inbox. This was going to be a very long call.

------------

As Ishihara wandered the halls, he'd see nothing out of the ordinary. Even the staff meeting seemed normal. The service was impeccable. Nothing unusual there, however, this resort had a fair amount of rich guests due to the holidays. It would be difficult to do anything too untoward in the resort because money was money. While Smash was a rich company there were other rich people on the guest list here. Shou did win a very nice resort trip after all.

------------

But while You wandered, his mind should have considered one thing. If the plates were taken, and if the assailant believed the drinks had been sipped then....Would that person return to the scene?

While he was out wandering, something in the darkness watched the very awake peacock from a vantage point. The quiet whisper into a mic to tell a partner that it was a no go. The peacock had to be aware...because he wasn't passed out. The thing in the darkness slithered out the way it had come before all while the Shark was searching deeper waters.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 pm
Sighing, You unlocked the door to the suite after half an hour of searching and went inside, locking it again behind him. He could still hear Ko in the bath with Naoko, and Shou on the phone in his suite.

Haru was keeping the peacock nicely preoccupied.

Instead, Ishihara walked out onto the porch and sat down, back against one of the porch's pillars, dark eyes on the yard. It was exhausting looking for something in every shadow, and near impossible unless they made a move. Since the only windows to the suite were visible only from this porch, You figured that if anyone wanted to try anything, they'd have to cross the snow once more.

Not to mention his hearing was finely tuned to the suit's front door...

Dark eyes closed for a moment as a cold wind blew, rustling the leaves. The shark had come up without a bite to eat it seemed... and it frustrated him to no end. He was the hunter... and yet his prey seemed to be equally as adept at hunting. However, he did have the advantage of his appearance on his side... who'd ever suspect someone like him?

That's why he'd made such a good yakuza man... and why he worked so well for Izo.

Once more his gaze fell on the snowy grounds. "Seems one can never have the perfect vacation..." he whispered, thinking about how fun stockings would've been with his Haru...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

As You's gaze would fall on the snow thinking about Haru, he would see...one new shoe print that wasn't his own. Yes, the seal had swam by while he was out. Teasing him with it's tail....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:17 pm

You noticed the footprint, but he didn't act on it. Not for the first time, he wondered just how often someone had been in this back yard-like area... watching the musician within.

But it was difficult to seek out the seal when he couldn't leave this cove... Not until he had help...
And help wouldn't be there for a while.

So, instead, he pulled a small book from his yukata sleeve and began to read. There was no use in him pacing the onsen because his prey would ultimately keep coming right back here every time.

It was a waiting game now... and if they wanted to get to Shou... they'd have to go through a very pissed off shark to do so.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The door to the suite was knocked upon and Shou got up to walk towards the door with phone against his ear. Then he saw the big note and frowned. "Hold on Hamu....Who is it?" he called out.

"It's the driver." answered the man at the door, "I've brought the requested items per the phone call."

Shou turned around and looked out to the door towards the private onsen. Should he open it or would he get an earful. "Chotto matte kudasai!"

Rolling his eyes, he wandered towards the back door, "Pillow-san, food is here I believe. And I didn't open the door...." he grumbled.

"Shou, let Ishihara-san do his job, now lets go over this stage set up again. I've got one more hour on the train and I'd like to sleep some when I get there." said Haru sternly as he tapped on his laptop in his private seat.

"Hai...Hai...Ok...I'm going back to the table." The star refocused to his serious self and stopped grumping as soon as he sat down, "Yes, sand...I think sand and the piano as part of the ship looks fine."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Ishihara had heard the knock on the door and was already standing, about to enter the suite itself when Shou came to get him.
He smiled, "Good work. I'll set the table and keep things covered so you can finish your business with Yamada-san." the shark spoke, replacing the book in his sleeve and heading to the door.

Carefully, You opened it. "I do hope you haven't forgotten anything." he said upon opening the door.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's eyes just flicked up to Ishihara's but he didn't say a word to him because his mouth was already returning to Haru's distracting conversation as he walked back to the table.

-------

"No sir. I didn't, I even made sure they made the hot dogs into...Tako." said the driver as he brought the bags in filled with Italian food. He had barely managed to find an open restaurant with this kind of food and he prayed it tasted ok considering it wasn't as fancy as some place down the mountain.

"I've got a rental car. But we didn't have many choices in the town and all they would give me is a Prius. It's not that fancy but I was able to get one upgrade for the 5 seater." The driver set the bags down on the kitchen counter and then glanced around before saying. "I couldn't find anything outside except there are many tracks around the resort. Way too many people to do any serious tracking. But I check the back wall behind this suite and found that snow had been moved and footsteps were around the area but they go right back into other peoples tracks. The man out here knows what he's doing. I'm sure it is a man...by the size of the shoe."

Once the bags were emptied for You to inspect, the driver bowed and said, "Is there any thing else sir?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Ishihara shook his head, "Keep driving around every now and then but don't stay parked out front too long. I agree... whoever this is knows what he's doing. He managed to sneak another peek while I was checking the hotel staff."

The man took the bags, carrying them over to the small kitchen, knowing the driver would follow and close the door behind him. "I would like a team sent from the boss just to be on the safe side, so be ready for information on that. I also want you to keep me appraised of the situation outside the onsen. I don't have eyes everywhere like I'd like to. Which reminds me... see if you can't dig out some surveillance equipment... motion sensors mainly. Just bring it to me as soon as you've acquired it. I also need a refill of the poison test kit, just in case."

Ishihara dismissed the driver and sighed slightly, checking through the bags and taking this and that out, putting them in the oven so they'd stay a bit warm but not turning the oven on just yet.

That done, he sent an update to Izo.

The driver arrived with food and noticed several tracks outside Shou-san's wall. Might I request additional support be sent? Also, the attack on Azriel-san was a failure, but I'd put someone good at his place just in case for the time being. Our opponent knows what he's doing. The only information I can guarantee at this point is our enemy is a male.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:00 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yes sir." The driver answered then nodded, "Motion sensors? I might have one or two in the trunk. Not as fancy as you'd probably like but I got them in Akiba. Mm..poison test kit? I think I've a small kit too. I never get to work inside that much but I'll bring up what I have." said the man before he bowed and left quickly.

========

Already sent. I'm not very patient man. And right now I'm not in the mood to fool around with this. Azriel-kun has a good team now at the house and the rest are trading out with the temporaries right now.

Although the spider didn't know that Azriel really hadn't informed his new bodyguards that they were his permanently.

========

15 minutes later, the driver came back with a heavy thick case on wide wheels. The suitcase was marked ' Mixer Gear / 2012 tour' with a few band stickers It looked genuinely like something for a band. He knocked on the door and when You let him in, he pulled in the black suitcase. "This is my stash. Figured I'd just let you go through it and get what you need. But I left the tent in the trunk."

If You looked in side, he'd find a wealth of goodies. Some of them weren't professional but some things were the real deal. Seemed like this driver tried to be prepared for...something crazy even if he weren't in the heavy stuff like the bodyguards.

Several well oiled hand guns, medical kit, motion sensors, knives, climbing tools, rope, reloader clips, netting, camping gear, prepackaged military food, chalk, bugs, tool kit, and a small noise generator. There was even a slick professional wire for strangulation, razor sharp that had never been used. Plus, a slew of other odds and ends.

"Will any of this help?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm

While the driver was out, You got the reply text and sent one back, knowing how much a foul mood the spider had to be in right about now.

Of course sir. Arigatou gozaimasu. I'll continue to send hourly updates so as to try and keep you from worrying too much, sir.

In other words, if Izo didn't get an hourly update... something might be wrong. But he'd rather the boss know exactly what was happening... to an extent... then to have him stewing. A part of Ishihara just wished Shou wasn't so damn important...
To everyone...
Haru included...

Pocketing the cell once more in his sleeve and realizing he himself was thirsty, You poured some chai tea and took a sip just before there was a knock on the door.

Thankfully it was the driver... and dark eyes fell on a razor sharp wire the moment the bag was opening. "Arigatou... this will help greatly." quickly Ishihara pulled out what he might need. The wire he stowed away in his opposite sleeve, just in case the wire encased in his wrist watch snapped, along with one of the knives. He took one of the hand guns, putting it in the other sleeve, safety on, with his cell phone. A larger gun was put into the kimono itself, along with a couple of clips. Then came the more practical things that he could leave in plain sight like the rope, motion sensors, tool kit, medical kit, noise generator, and an extra poison test kit. There were even a few electrical pads that he could set in front of the front door, back door, and under the windows that would give a damn hard shock to anyone who stepped on them.

"The company will reimburse you for these." Ishihara spoke, zipping the bag back up and stowing away most of the items, including the larger gun with clips, in one of the high up kitchen cabinets.
After all, there was a small curious boy in the house and he couldn't be a walking arsenal...

Mainly because You didn't enjoy guns. He could use one. Could shoot a flea off a stray cat from fifty yards... but he hated how messy that sort of business was.
A good quick strangulation or breaking of the neck left little to clean up afterwards... especially from a forensics point of view.

Turning back to the driver, Ishihara smiled. "Now, I'd like you to keep surveillance of the onsen from the Prius. You've my number so alert me immediately to anything suspicious. Understood?"

Once the driver was dismissed, the shark went about his work. He installed electrical mats in front of both doors and under the windows to Shou's own suite and Naoko's suite. That done, he wrote little notes to put on the mats, for Ko's sake, that read "DO NOT TOUCH. ITTAI!" just before rigging them with their batteries. Thankfully, they were remote controlled and since Ishihara was neither gone nor asleep, he kept them turned off, the remote in his sleeve... just in case.

Next came the motion sensor which he placed just on the OTHER side of the back door, outside. He even took some rocks from beneath one of the trees and set them up like a child might've been playing with them, making a little street, so that the small sensors were perfectly hidden... hell, You went so far as to get one of Ko's toy cars and put it on the rock path/street. Once back inside, he locked the back door, knowing that if anyone wanted in or out, they'd literally have to jump to avoid detection... or pain... and that was rather hard to do when picking a lock.

With the noise generator then set up next to the xbox 360, Ishihara returned to the kitchen to finish his chai tea.
It was going to be a very VERY long night... and he'd need to inform Shou, Naoko, and Ko about the electrical pads as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:57 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou only noticed the driver come in with a trunk but Hamu was talking so much he never noticed more than his ipad and the stuff that was being shot back and forth on it. His vacation had turned into a busy work day! Hamu was a smart and manipulative man. Right now though it probably was for the best because Shou would have had a million questions had he saw all the things within the trunk Pillow-san was digging through like Santa's Christmas sack.

-------

But then a door opened and out popped a happy clean boy in fresh Mickey PJs and NeKo mask. He squeaked and ran out to the living room, "I'm clean!!! Dai Tako is Clean!"

Shou paused and smirked upon hearing the giggling boy. "Hamu, my nephew is out of the bath."

"Ah well then, why don't you get him to bed. I'm getting off the train soon anyway and will be there as soon as I pick up the rental and make the drive." Haru said as he tapped his stylus upon the ipad and closed their project. "I'll send Ishihara-san a text as soon as I park."

Shou hung up his phone then held his arms out to his nephew who bounded over and leaped into them. Shou grinned and hugged the boy then tapped the child's nose, "I heard you in there Dai Tako. Did the Cuttlefish clean you up good or am I going to have to SLIME you again?" His eyes narrowed playfully as he inspected Mr. Cuttlefish's work. "Mmm...look at this shiny skin."

Ko's arms flailed about playfully, "See tentacles all clean! Dai Tako is very clean!"

"Hmmph! Appears so....And how about you, Mr. Cuttlefish? Did Dai Tako help you wash up or will I have to slime you again too with my hair gel??" Shou pouted but was still playful, however, he wasn't sure he liked being called a JELLYFISH! Even though for Ko's sake he'd feign amusement!

Ko laughed and looked around smelling dinner first at the table set all nice and neat. "Can we eat? Dai Tako is hungry." Just like a kid he squirmed in his uncle's arms and turned towards the table to see the food. "Oh! Mac and Cheese!"

"With Chiisai Tako Dogs." Shou added as he let the boy go and got up to head to the table. He glanced at Ishihara as he walked by and then pulled out Ko's chair as the boy hurried to the table an plopped into the seat he was offered.

"Oooh! Look! Tako Dogs!" Ko chirped as he picked up his chopsticks. "Yummy!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Coming out of the bathroom not long after Ko was Naoko, towel around his waist. He disappeared into the bedroom for a few moments, then came back out in one of his designer kimonos.

Amber eyes flickered to Ishihara, but he didn't say anything. Instead, the pianist found the food while Ko was jumping on Shou, and proceeded to bring the food over to the table.

"Mmmm... This cuttlefish is quite clean, I assure you. In fact, this cuttlefish has had TWO baths today thank you." Naoko spoke with a smile, setting Shou, Ko, and his own plates on the nicely set table. "Guess it's the jellyfish's turn to get clean, ne?" he teased, carefully sitting down as well.

"Don't eat too fast, Ko-kun." Naoko spoke softly, glancing to Ishihara again and wondering to himself why the man was just standing there in the kitchen...

~ ~ ~

For You's part, he watched the odd little family while sipping on his chai tea. He had no qualms about being apart, and in fact he'd rather have Shou enjoying what remained of his vacation than trying to placate a guest.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games