Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 am

No one is in here AGAIN!?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 am

*opens the trap door and descends the stairs*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Volvy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:04 pm

*casually strolls in and takes a look around before heading over to the bar to mix himself a white russian*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:54 pm

*finishes his drink and slips into his customary corner booth. leaning back in his seat, he begins softly playing a sad, strange melody on his violin*

Volvy

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 pm

*walks into MW with Smok beside her. Glancing around the bar, she doesn't see anybody she knows, so she goes directly over to the Jade Dragon. She walks up to the kitchen door and asks one of the waiters passing through to get Karrie for her. He nods and goes back into the kitchen*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

*walks out of the kitchen* Kits! What are you doing here? *looks her over* You walked here, didn't you?

*Velcore had come to work with Karrie, and spent the day napping by the dragon statue. Hearing familiar voices, he swooped down to land next to Kits* Hi Kits. Hi Smok.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:29 pm

*nods and takes her hood and gloves off* I was getting bored, staying at home. I went to your house, but Amy's taking a nap or something and I didn't want to wake her up. *pats Velcore*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:36 pm

*grabs Kits' hand and frowns* Your hands are freezing. You shouldn't have walked here. If you'd called I would have taken a break to come get you. *leads her and the dragons over to a table* I bet you're hungry, aren't you Smok?

*when the black dragon squeaks, Velcore looks up at Karrie* He is. I am too.

Of course you are. rolleyes You're always hungry. *looks at Kits* Wait here. *goes back into the kitchen*

*pulls his upper body up onto the chair next to Kits*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:43 pm

*while she waits, takes her coat off and drapes it over the chair on the other side of her*

*watches Velcore and copies him, sitting on the free chair across from Kits*

*rubs her hands together under the table*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:48 pm

*after a few minutes notices he is not alone in the bar, and ceases his playing*

Volvy

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Earlier today.....

Kat checked her email and found the email from Icy. Frowning, she just sat there and shook her head, not knowing if she should wring dame's neck or what. "Why in the world is she taking stuff from the bar? Hell, if she needed anything, all she had to do was ask....." Sighing, she grabbed her phone texted Psy.

Kat's text to Psy
Psy, need to talk to you ASAP, preferably in private. Let me know when we can meet. Icy has already gotten back with me about the missing items, and we need to talk.

She sent off the text and then tossed her phone on the couch. Sighing, she spent the rest of the afternoon doing work, trying to plan for the art showing Ayami was planning.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 pm

*after a few minutes, comes back out carrying a tray with a bowl of soup and two plates of Velcore's favorite sushi on it. He puts the soup in front of Kits and the sushi in front of the dragons* Here, eat. It's already paid for. *watches Kits until she picks up the spoon and starts to eat* I'm taking you home with me when I get out. I don't want you walking home tonight. It's too cold already, and it's just going to get colder.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 pm

I can walk home on my own just fine. stare *eats the soup, glad for it's warmth despite her complaints*

*happily eats the sushi*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Stop arguing. I don't want you walking home, so I'm going to drive you. I'll see you in a little while. *picks Kits' coat up and takes it into the kitchen with him to make sure she doesn't leave before his shift is over. He puts it in his office, then goes back to work*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm

*takes a couple more bites before she happens to glance over at the empty chair* Huh? He took... gonk Karrie!

*the dragons keep eating, completely unconcerned*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games