Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4359 4360 4361 4362 4363 4364 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Hey Karrie
before you go.
Could you toss me a few bones over here.
Ayami wants to really impress Kits.
Do she have any favorite colors, drink types, finger foods?
Just something she can work off of for this event.
It's next week you know.

*snickers*
*pulls out a little angelic style note book*
Do not laugh. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 pm

*laying on her couch, one leg tossed over the back of it while the other lazily swayed to the tempo from the sensual jazz playing in the background, she hears her laptop alert her to an email. Removing the arm that was covering her eyes, she sits up halfway with her elbows and turns to her coffee table, sliding a finger across the sensor pad to awaken her screen. Clicking the email bubble, she sees it's from her MW account she rarely uses. Lifting a brow, she opens it and reads it, swinging her legs around and fully sitting up. She sat looking at the email for a minute, then rubbed her forehead, pinching the bridge of her nose in the process.

Sighing, she cursed the lame a** excuse for security and made a mental note to call up Constatine to see just how useful his nano-tech skills were. Opening a new window, she pulls up her encrypted files, finding the live feeds. A few minutes later, she was rolling through the feeds of the main bar, starting from January. As soon as she found the culprit, she wished it had been anyone -but- her to find out. Groaning loudly, she watched as dame made various swipes from the unsuspecting ladies. She then skipped back to December to see if there were any incidents there, as well as the other establishments, finally coming around up to date. Once she gathered the intel, she emailed a brief report back to Katana.

email to Katana
Kat,
I went through the feeds like you asked, and honestly, I wish you'd had asked Flame or someone else. You're culprit is in-house: dame. Unless the decision to relieve her of her duties is on the table and has the majority vote to do so, don't ask me what should be done or anything of the sort. I'm attaching the dates, times, and items to this email.

Pressing send, she closes her email and curses again, standing as she stretches. The candles she'd lit flickered as she walked past, heading into the kitchen to grab a bottle out of the freezer with a shot glass. Returning to her couch, she opts for tossing her legs over one of the arms and leaning on an elbow while pouring herself a drink, returning her thoughts back to her music therapy*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Well, her favorite colors are blue and black. *as he says this, realizes that's what he's wearing sweatdrop * And she really likes sweet snacks, especially strawberries. Her very favorite dessert is strawberry cheesecake. Maybe you could do cheesecake squares or something. I don't think she really has any favorite drinks. Or, at least not that I'm aware of. She did say she really liked that peppermint chocolate drink that was on the special menu at the last theme party.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

surprised *Points at Leko's notebook* Ohmygosh! Leko that's beautiful! User Image Where did you get that notebook? Is it part of a specialty stationary set? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:58 pm

*jots the info down*
Got it xd
Perfect!
We'll be sure to let your kitchen know about the desserts we choose.
I like your idea though pirate

*the note pad vanishes*
*takes a drag from her clove*
User Image Let's never speak of that pad again.

*edited
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

*comes strolling in with her bag and takes a seat at the bar* Heyo all....*sighs heavily as she rests her head on the counter*

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Her eyes widen when Leko tells her the artist event is next week. eek

"NEXT week?.........s**t, I know what I'll be doing tomorrow...... stare " She pulled out her phone and made a memo to herself about Kits' favorite snacks and drinks, along with her favorite colors.

"Leko? Please tell Ayami to get with me tomorrow so we can decide exactly WHERE she wants me to set this show up. stressed "
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 pm

(( stare Great, more reason for Icy to hate me. stare stressed I'm starting to think that is a hopeless cause. stare

stressed mad -lopes off to bed-))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:03 pm

User Image Lia!!
*appears in the chair next to Lia and drapes herself over her*
Hello foxie lady! User Image
*waves with a hand up at Kat*
Yah yah, she'll get right on that.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 pm

*Wants to speak of the notebook but decides she had better ask Ayami.* stare

*Grins at Liada.* Oh Liada, thank you so much for that package. I have everything neatly put away and labeled in a beautiful stainless locking box I have hidden in a very special place. 4laugh Now I just need to give some of those a try. wink How are you?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 pm

*nods* All right. *puts the lid on his cup* Hello, Liada.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey Leko darlin' how you be? mind getting the vodka for me?

Hey Karrie, long time no see

((why would Icy hate you Dame? What I miss???? eek ))

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 pm

She poured the rest of her martini in her glass from the shaker in front of her. She rolled her eyes at Leko and then waved at Liada.

"Hey, Liada...how goes it?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:09 pm

(( lol Lia, hon, in-game Icy has hated dame since before you even came to the bar. Kinda funny her mule is dame's boyfriendmanthing, ain't it? Ironical, even. xd Okay, bed now.

edited cuz I can't type. stressed ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:09 pm

((There is "history" there User Image))

*snaps her fingers*
How about we have the Vodka
get itself
for you? User Image

*vodka bottle and a shot glass appear before them* User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4359 4360 4361 4362 4363 4364 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games