Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:19 pm

Well, it's late in the evening where I am, so I'm mostly waiting for fatigue to overcome me. ^_^ I tend to be in here a lot so that when people do show up they have someone to talk with.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:21 pm

that's commendable..

this songs sucks...

brb.

A m b i e n

Timid Vampire

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:23 pm

I do spend a fair amount of time on trying to keep the guild running in good condition with interesting threads to spark interest and conversation, as well as activly seek out new people on a semi regular basis so that things don't have a chance to stagnate.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:24 pm

funny thing is..

I bought a Guild myself, but I couldn't think of something to keep interesting, now I'm trying to sell it...

A m b i e n

Timid Vampire

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:26 pm

Safford-san
funny thing is..

I bought a Guild myself, but I couldn't think of something to keep interesting, now I'm trying to sell it...

What type of guild where you trying to shape it into?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:28 pm

I know this one started out as a thread guild...and people loved the thread so much we had it turned into an offical guild. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

A m b i e n

Timid Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:30 pm

lurichan
Safford-san
funny thing is..

I really don't know...

then I was thinking of a Naruto Guild, but now I don't know...

any ideas?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:34 pm

Safford-san
lurichan
Safford-san
funny thing is..

I really don't know...

then I was thinking of a Naruto Guild, but now I don't know...

any ideas?

*does a quick search* there are already about a dozen or more Naruto guilds, so it might be difficult to break into that particular field since there is quite a few already established.

In all honestly I don't know what I would make a guild for if I were to create a guild of my own. I found it much easier to be a member here and just work to strengthen the guild.

The other thing I've noticed is that anime specific guilds have a tendancy to run out of topics to discuss after a while. There are only so many ways to go about talking about the same points before things get a little overdone I suppose. (One of the reasons I have not ventured into the anime/manga discussion threads).

lurichan
Vice Captain

A m b i e n

Timid Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:39 pm

I know, I know... xp

it's juat a LOT of working running it, because if it doesn't stay active, you lose members and I'm already busy enough on Gaia as it is...maybe I'lll think of something..
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:42 pm

Safford-san
I know, I know... xp

it's juat a LOT of working running it, because if it doesn't stay active, you lose members and I'm already busy enough on Gaia as it is...maybe I'lll think of something..

Well it is a lot of work, and then you also have to find others willing to put forth just as much effort to help maintain it. I have a fair amount on my plate, but it keeps me busy. I moderate here and in my BF's guild, I gain gold in poll guilds, and I have a shop that I bump for. ^_^ I also have my petition to update at least once a week. ^^* I earn enough gold that way, that I don't maintain quest threads, and instead give credit where it is due in my journal since I don't actively seek donations. ^_^

What idea did you have for your guild when you first bought it? what dream inspired you to save up enough gold to purchase one to begin with?

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:53 pm

I just got kitty pounced. I think she is trying to remind me (Not so subtly now since she is sitting right behind the digital clock next to the computer) that I should be going to bed soon.

It was fun talking to you, and I hope to see you here again sometime. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:56 pm

*waves* I hope your evening is pleasant and your sleep restful.

lurichan
Vice Captain

A m b i e n

Timid Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:57 pm

Well, to get things straight, lol. On my first night on Gaia, I inherited about 600k+, so I didn''t have to save up for it at the time..

but since then I''ve spent most of it, I kinda'' spent too much for items and my home and this Nitemar Scarf, I kinda'' want an OMG, but that''s far away for now. I''m not sure where I am on Gaia, lately I''ve been posting in a topic that my g/f always goes to, the 90''s thread in friends chat. I usually check out the anime music and international music forums. I have poetry in my journal if you''re interested...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:41 am

Too bad I was so tired last night or I would have stuck around longer.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:32 am

Hullo biggrin
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games