Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Zephit was called into work again, but it didn't seem like adventure man had the usual on the schedule. Instead they were at a large, ornate building with lots of steps leading up to the front. Inside there were a lot of people lined up in rows, leading up to little windowed booths with people on the other side of them. Some of them were handing money over, and some were being given money. It all caused Zephit to tilt his head, scratching at one of his ears in confusion.

"Why are we at a bank, Adventure man?" He asked of the towering, cloaked figure at his side.

"I didn't think you would know it was a bank, actually. I'm very impressed, Zephit. And please, when we are in public like this, call me James." The man reached over to pat the neko on the head, ruffling his hair like one might do a child.

"You didn't even answer my question, Adventure man." Zephit groaned, wanting to resist the way he was being treated, but his ears twitched anxiously under his boss' touch. Being a cat was such a miserable disadvantage sometimes.

"You are starting a bank account, so I can pay you in something other than cash. It is so hard to deduct taxes out of cash transactions." A small sigh came out of the cloak, remembering long nights balancing ill-kept books.

"I can't have a bank account, Adventure man, I don't have the right..." Zephit mentioned, but was silenced by an envelope being pushed into his hands. It felt heavy like a lot of things were inside of it, but he couldn't imagine what.

"Use the ID and paperwork in there. As well as the money to start your account. Even with ears and a tail, no one is going to argue against solid money. So just relax and I'll see you back at the mansion." James ruffled Zephit's hair once more, before turning to leave the bank. Even with no airflow at all, the length of his cloak seemed to flutter as if carried by the wind.

"I can't believe he left me here alone..." Zephit muttered discontentedly, getting in line to speak to a teller.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 pm

{{Damn. I thought adventure man was going to turn out to be a bank robber and I could say, "Ha! I knew it!" *goes to the corner to sulk* stare }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 pm

[[EDIT: I must throw you off your game, Tes. xD]]

When Zephit finally got his turn in line, the teller looked at him curiously. In turn, he blushed lightly at her before dumping out the contents of his envelope onto the counter. Assorted rolls of bills, one driver's license with Zephit's face on it, a falsified birth certificate, already filled account papers, and a stack of index cards. He tilted his head at all these things, having never successfully opened a bank account, and just shoved them across toward the teller.

"U-uhm... These are nice things sir, but I can't just take them... Were you looking to make a deposit or...?" The teller's eyes scanned the pile, seeing one of the index cards had a kitten drawn on it. Carefully she picked it up, with all the rest, and held them out to the curious youth. "I think these are for you."

"O-oh? Okies, let me look." Zephit took the cards and began flipping through them, reading each line of them aloud as he did.

"Good day sir or madam... My name is Zephit and I would like to open a bank account here... The following money should be a sufficient deposit... And I would like you to forward my account numbers to a one James Stylus..."

"That make any sense to you...?" Zephit looked up to ask the teller for help, but she had already gone away. Suddenly he felt nervous, and scratched at his ears with the index cards. It was a long while before she came back to him with a little elongated book and plastic card. Objects that he vaguely recognized other adult humans having from time to time.

"Thank you for opening an account with us Mr. Felis. These are your complimentary checks and debit card. We appreciate your generous business and have a nice day." The teller smiled at him, handing him back his license and birth certificate along with the other objects.

For a moment he just blinked at them, before finally just wandering outside with a confused look on his face. What exactly had just happened? Why wasn't it that easy to get an account open the last time he tried? And who decided he should have such a stupid last name? Zephit frowned, stepping back into town, deciding to take his time going back to work.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 pm

*being that high elves are usually on a day schedule as opposed the dark elves' night schedule, when he and Miro got back to the apartment yesterday, he figured they could take turns on who uses the bed. This also made it to where he didn't have to concern himself with if being on the computer or watching movies and whatnot at night were going to wake her up. In his head it certainly seemed like a workable plan, but what he had forgotten to factor in was that Miro's schedule was already a little off and would likely continue to be thrown off by her staying up later by hanging around with him.

Currently, it was afternoon and he was ready for sleep, but Miro hadn't come out of the bedroom yet. stressed He knows it shouldn't really be surprising considering how late she went to bed, but still gonk He waits around, figuring going to bed a little later wasn't going to be too bad, but after almost nodding off on the couch a few times, he knows he's going to have to kick her out of the bedroom himself stare Sleeping on the couch would only mean she'd keep waking him up when she eventually did get up because there was no way she would sleep the entire day.

He drags his feet over to the bedroom and cracks open the door.*
Oi stare

*after not getting an answer he opens the door all the way and lets himself in, finding Miro in her one piece pajamas, curled up with her giant panda plush like a body pillow. His expression softens and he can't help but smile a little at the sight. For a brief moment, he actually considers just letting her be, however a massive yawn emerges to remind him just why he was there in the first place.*
Xsa... stare

Oi stare Time to switch.
*when she doesn't even stir, he tries taking the panda away to wake her up*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:23 pm

:: whines and clings tighter to the panda ::
Mine crying

:: starts getting pulled off the bed, panda and all :: gonk
Big meanie head gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Come on stressed It's my turn. If you want more sleep, go to the couch.

*sees Miro make a face at the suggestion*
What? It's clean ninja .... sort of sweatdrop
I was just laying on it so it can't be that bad.

*shoos Miro out of the bedroom and closes the door behind her*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:31 pm

*once again, it's afternoon and Miro is oversleeping, preventing him from going to bed right when he wants to stare He enters the bedroom and sees her cuddling her giant panda contently*
tch...

You know, you could always just join her in bed.
emotion_eyebrow I think I'll pass on the whole, "getting skinned alive by an angry lizardman" thing...
*wonders for a moment why one of his inner voices sounded a bit different* confused

It's just sleeping, right? Nothing wrong with sleeping. And look how comfortable she is. I'm sure she won't mind.
*starts to think even his inner voice is trying to get him killed* stressed
Great... I'm suicidal now rolleyes

*ignores his alternate inner voice and shakes Miro awake, booting her out of the room*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm

*playing video games back at the apartment last night, when switching to a game he hadn't played for a long time, he decides to erase his last save and play from the beginning. This brings him back to the question Liada posed him at the bar about "starting over". He didn't really think about why she would have suddenly asked him that, but assumes it was because they were talking about baptisms and being "born again". He's about to just brush off the subject, looking down at his hands on the game controller to re-familiarize himself with the motions, but ends up just staring at the black polish on his thumbnails.

There were only two occasions in which Tes would paint his nails: One being for the first few years after leaving Neriak when he was just coming out into his own and trying to discover himself without the influence of the more "traditional" dark elves {which would also be the time span in which he cut off his pony tail and went through several different hair colors}, and the other being when he would take on the role of Seth. In both cases, he was trying to be someone other than who he currently was.

Being without Tes' obligations gave him a chance for "starting over", but he was still starting over as Tes. And no matter what he did to try to distinguish himself, just like he said to Liada, as long as people remembered him, the past was always going to come back. He was always going to be Tes' clone.*
tch....

There's a way around that.
Oh joy... it's suicidal voice in my head again stare
You could always just let me take over.
Sorry, but I don't think I've completely given up on living just yet rolleyes If I did, I'd be getting a lethal bj from Leko right now.
*ponders that thought for just a moment*

I assure you, in my hands, you'll live much much more than you ever would have imagined.
emotion_eyebrow I somehow question your definition of "living".
What if you could experience that supposed "lethal" bj without dieing? To survive something that would normally kill someone. Wouldn't that be living beyond life?
... yep, definitely suicidal voice in my head. stare
And what about Mir?
What about her? emotion_eyebrow
You want her, don't you? And with her already in your bed at this very moment, it would be so easy to take her.
But...
What if you didn't have to worry about the consequences?
You're insane... or maybe since you're a voice in my head, that means I'm insane stressed
What if you could have Ryzan without the concern of what others would say and think of you afterward?
Hey, wait a minute! I don't want Ry....
*realizes he's trying to argue with himself* stressed stare

I can make it all possible.

*decides his tiredness is giving him crazy thoughts and maybe he just needs to get some sleep. He turns off the TV and game console and goes into the bedroom to wake Miro. As he reaches over to her, he hears the voice in his head once more.*

It would be so easy, wouldn't it? I bet she would hardly even put up a fight.

*eye twitches and he pulls his hand back, promptly turning and leaving the room.*
I'll just... sleep on the couch today....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm

(( eek ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 pm

{{Really wants to know how this is going to play out. gonk *feels like she's seen this somewhere.........Greed and Ling... ninja }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Icy Reign
{{Really wants to know how this is going to play out. gonk *feels like she's seen this somewhere.........Greed and Ling... ninja }}

(( rofl from the emotional roller coaster ******** known as Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood? xd ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:54 pm

katana68
Icy Reign

(( rofl from the emotional roller coaster ******** known as Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood? xd ))

{{MAN! I freaking balled like a baby during that show! The last episodes truly ******** me up. I've been trying not to watch it again, but I'm so tempted to! That was hella better than the original FMA, and sequels/re-telling of stories are NEVER better than the original! I cried when I finished it b/c I was not ready for it to be over. *has been converted to FMA:B-ism* rofl }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Icy Reign
katana68
Icy Reign

{{MAN! I freaking balled like a baby during that show! The last episodes truly ******** me up. I've been trying not to watch it again, but I'm so tempted to! That was hella better than the original FMA, and sequels/re-telling of stories are NEVER better than the original! I cried when I finished it b/c I was not ready for it to be over. *has been converted to FMAUser Image-ism* rofl }}

((I KNOW! I got sad when Envy died! I was all "Nooooooooooooooooo, he's so sad!!!! crying crying crying " Even Marie was sad, rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 pm

(( Has completely NO IDEA what they are talking about. User Image stressed ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:23 pm

katana68

((I KNOW! I got sad when Envy died! I was all "Nooooooooooooooooo, he's so sad!!!! crying crying crying " Even Marie was sad, rofl ))

{{That was one Humonculus, outside of Greed, that I just could not hate! Envy was the meanest, baddest, evilest one, but he was freaking hilarious! I LOVED Envy! I take that back. I couldn't bring myself to hate Wrath either, and that a*****e made Envy look like a saint! I think it was b/c his swordplay kicked MAJOR a**! You could do nothing but respect him when he fought. UGH! WE WANT MORE FMA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream Wait, have you seen the whole subbed series, or are you watching it on Adult Swim?}}

(THIS IS PISSING ME OFF! This is what I get when Gaia decides to be a ******** a** and kick me off the site! evil

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
MethodNotAllowedThe specified method is not allowed against this resource.OBJECTPOSTEE95FDA32F67590E4975OlMhqNnxJWgvT49YwKuaFeM6V8G493jQMBmJRaxy0Pwmk9iBkiTB3bg5PAhS)
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games