Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko couldn't help but smile. "Cuttlefish don't use their ink for anything but protection... and nor do we. Least not that I know of. Have you ever seen a Tako, Ko-kun? Maybe when we get home, since Shou will be busy with NHK, I can take you to the aquarium instead? I'll show you tako and cuttlefish and jellyfish and then you can compose to your heart's content." he spoke, dumping water on the boy's head and proceeding to wash his hair while he had the kid still.

"Shou writing on his hand doesn't surprise me in the least. I just hope he didn't eat anything that might've melted and gooed up the words." the blond teased, making sure to scrub behind Ko's ears.

Ishihara had done his best to answer Shou's questions, though he hadn't been able to tell the musician any of Kaito's credentials. He did assure him however that if the man got in the way at all, Shou and Yamada were perfectly free to kick him off the set if need be.

If that happened... well... Azriel wasn't going to be too happy, nor was Izo... but he figured pissing off the bat was better than angering the peacock.

The peacock made more money after all.

So, once Shou was gone, You slipped on some shoes outside on the porch and proceeded to walk about the snow strewn ground, looking for this or that. Nothing was amiss on the ground nor the hot spring itself... but behind a rather thick bit of treetop foliage, Ishihara did spy where someone had been.

The snow was disturbed, far bigger than if it'd been a bird or a monkey. Large enough, in fact, that once You had climbed up into the tree, he could see the spot was big enough for a chest and elbows to rest on. However, it didn't seem as if anyone had jumped the wall... until he noticed a partial footprint not too far from the base of the tree he had climbed.

A print that didn't match his shoes nor any of the shoes the onsen gave to guests...

Cellphone in hand, Ishihara called Izo directly. "Ishihara desu. Sir, I've found evidence of grounds tampering. Snow along the wall has been crushed or brushed away, and I've found a partial footprint that doesn't match the onsen's shoes. It could've been just paparazzi but I wouldn't bet on it. How would you like me to proceed?" he asked, voice very soft, even though everyone was back inside the onsen itself.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:17 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo listened and the hair on his skin bristled. It could be paparazzi or...something far worse. Many reporters had tried to catch Shou's face unmasked and he could see that possibility there but...

"If someone was there, check for bugs and hidden cameras...and anything else. Sweep the place. Tell Yamada-san not to let Shou go out alone, or unmask anywhere. Keep him inside the onsen. Call the driver and have him start scouting the resort's exterior for clues. If it is paparazzi, they aren't that stealth. If it's this other guy, I'll want you to make sure Shou gets out of there safely. That limo is bulletproofed but considering the all the options for attacks down the mountain, find out if their helioport is ready for service. I'll send one for an extraction if you think it is necessary. "

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 pm

"I doubt a helicopter is necessary at this point and will only draw more attention. If the situation warrants, I'll be sure to let you know. I'll speak with the driver and have him do perimeter recon. I'm going to have him rent a local car instead of using the limo. It's too big a draw and it would be better if he could scout undetected. I'll make sure Yamada-san and Shou-san both understand the gravity of their situations here and that remaining indoors is for their protection. I'll also be providing protection for, apparently, Ryuukaze-san and Hayato-san, as they are both here as well. I fear Shou-san doubts my skills, as does Yamada-san. I pray I haven't a chance to prove their doubts wrong." while Ishihara was speaking he had walked back into the suite and out the door, leaving it just barely cracked as he grabbed a bag from his own room. Not two seconds after leaving the hallway, he was back in Shou's room, back in hand. Already he had a device out and was carefully walking the room's walls, scanning for any odd electrical signals. "I'll alert the staff that they are not to interact with Shou-san and company without going through myself or Yamada-san first... just as a precaution. If there anything else, sir? I'd like to get my sweep for bugs underway if that's alright."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

He took a deep breath and fiddled with a zippo lighter that he pulled out of his pocket. It didn't light after the first strike and Izo knew then and there that it would be a long night.

"Alright. Just keep me informed. And I agree, I don't want this to become a media nightmare. Only tell Shou what he needs to know. So he doesn't get flustered and become hard to control. Yeah, the driver informed me they were there too. And it is possible Ryuukaze-kun could be targeted as well. Hayato-kun probably isn't a priority target but I'm sure if it's paparazzi so many stars in one place is a temptation few would pass up."

Finally the zippo flashed a short flicker, and Izo lit a slim cigar as his eyes narrowed in thought. He wanted to catch this flea before it had a chance to bite again but out there it was near impossible to do. Not with the snow and other disadvantages.

"No...keep me updated and make sure they get home safe."

He hung up and took another deep draw of the cigar before picking up the phone again to contact his investigative team.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:56 pm

You hung up the cell, putting it into the pocket of his yukata and began to scan the walls. He wanted that done first a foremost. Then the air vents... the television... the lamps... the phones... the kitchen appliances... He'd have to ask Shou to allow him to scan the rooms as well, just in case, but obviously he couldn't get to the bathroom nor Shou's room and he didn't know if Ryuukaze was asleep in the other room or not.
As he began a scan of the kitchen and it's appliances, Ishihara rang up the limo driver and asked him to leave the limo there, take a taxi to a rental service and rent a local car, and then proceed to do routine surveillance of the area via rental car. With that done, he used his cell, a cell that thankfully had a built in scrambler to keep it's calls from being intercepted, to ring the front desk and alert them. Ishihara explained calmly that he was there for Shou's security and that no one was to interact with him or his group without going through himself or Yamada Haru first. He also inquired as to if there were any security cameras he could check because he had a suspicion that Shou had been spied on in his absence.
That done, he resumed checking the kitchen, then straight over to the television and the lamps in the living room... just in case...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:23 pm
As You searched the room, he would find in the living room hidden in a lamp and among Ko's toys two bugs very recently placed. The adhesive used to stick them in was still quite moist.

When he walked close to the main phone he'd find another bug. Other rooms seemed to be clean so far.

The hotel staff told him that there were cameras on the grounds and in the halls but not in guest rooms. They would give him a number to the small security room in the resort and take down his instruction about going through him or Yamada.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:00 am

Sighing, You crushed the bugs in his hand, not wanting them to pick anything up. The fact that there were so many, and that they were so fresh, disturbed him greatly.
It wasn't the media or the paparazzi... that could be ruled out now.
No... this was a bigger threat.
Quickly, Ishihara sent a text to Izo, and then a duplicate one to Haru.

I've found 4 bugs placed recently. I'll be asking the hotel to accept no other reservations. SMASH will be paying for it and refunding customers.

But tacked onto Haru's he added one thing...

I had hoped the tracks I found in the private onsen belonged to paparazzi, but it seems not. Get here fast, Haru-kun... I'm not sure how much I should tell Shou because I don't want him freaking out. But I will shut this onsen down if I have to for his safety.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:47 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru stared at the phone on the train and his brow furrowed as he typed.

You...dammit, you shouldn't be there. If some were to happen to you I'd...

He had to pause for a moment because what he might do if that happened certainly wouldn't be...legal. Rubbing his brow, he stared down at the black case. Some people didn't prepare for bad things, but he had over the years of travel with Shou's tours. He had stashes all around Japan for emergencies. And right now, this seemed to be one. He'd have to protect You and Shou if worse came to worse. But he really didn't want You to know...about his....dark secrets.

You're not not Jackie Chan so don't get any ideas! Why the hell Matsumoto sent you I don't know! I don't think you should tell Shou too much. You have to be careful what you tell him because he might freak out or go samurai glory road...or something worse. Especially with his nephew to protect. He's unpredictable. I can only go as fast as the bullet train...dammit!

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:53 am

Glancing down at his phone, You smirked as he sent a text back.

I'll be fine. You know what I was like in high school, Haru-kun. Just because I've mellowed out and am not running around with the yakuza anymore, doesn't mean I didn't keep in shape. I'll try to keep Shou-san from freaking out...

Sleeving the phone once more, since obviously without pockets he couldn't pocket it, Ishihara headed over to Shou's room and knocked on the door. "Shou-san, if you're ready to come out... I'd like to speak with you. My preliminary search turned up a few things you should be aware of."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:00 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou primped and preened like a peacock for awhile in the seclusion of his bathroom. It was comfortable in there and he tried not to think of his irritations that Pillow-san had placed upon him.

However, he could hear the man knocking at his door and he sighed. "Play time over." he muttered as he wandered to the door and opened it.

His mask fit the mood of the season...white snow king to match the white of the white peacock brocade yukata he wore. White hair streamed through the blond locks with beads in thin braids. Everything looked fashionable but unmistakably Shou.

He yawned, "I'm sleepy Pillow-san....can we talk tomorrow"

Then there was a knock...."Oh...that mush be room service." He turned to start to walk towards the door.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:33 pm

One hand reached out with lightning speed, catching Shou around the upper arm. "We need to talk now and it would be best if you didn't answer the door anymore. Let myself or Yamada-san when he arrives."

Quickly he whispered a quick two sentences to Shou before releasing the man from his iron grip and heading to the door...

"Someone snuck into the onsen from your private bath and planted bugs in your suite... I've gotten rid of the bugs but the intruder is still at large."

Walking briskly across the floor, Ishihara took the door handle and opened it, though just barely. "Yes?" he asked, inwardly tensed to spring if this turned out to be anything but room service.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:57 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was shocked by the sudden iron grip at his shoulder. It stopped the Star dead in his tracks but he swung his head and that yawn changed quickly to a narrowed brow.

However, he blinked when Ishihara told him the news. Then his eyes shifted around the room. His discomfort flashed across his pale lips wondering what sort of foul creature had been in his rooms!

"When did this happen!?" he started to fret as he looked off towards the other bathroom where Ko and Naoko were having....play time and scrubbing. He didn't want anything to happen to Ko. He was used to media messes but still this could be something else and that really bugged him. "Why can't I have a few quiet days..." His frustration evident as he moved himself further from the door letting You handled anything beyond it.

------------

When You opened the door a woman with a cart and plates set on top was standing there. "4 dinner plates and special service plates for Shou-sama and party." she said as she looked up at Ishihara in the small space of the door."

------------

Inside the bathroom the boy squealed as the water poured over his head to wash away the suds. Then he grabbed Naoko's foot then started scrubbing it with a wash cloth. "Time to clean the Cuttlefish's tentacles!" he blurted out as he laughed with kid like glee.

"Aquarium? We can??!!! Oh but Uncle Shou wants to take me to NHK too..." His lips puckered in Dai Tako thoughts as he pondered what to do. "I want to see the Tako...but I want to go with Uncle Shou too. I might get to play piano there."

"I don't think so. He wrote on all the napkins including mine then stuffed them all in his pockets. He was really excited especially when he wrote stuff on his hand. He told me it was a hit." He tilted his head as Nako scrubbed his ear and smiled, "Uncle Shou is really fun. He doesn't seem like all the other grown ups."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Ishihara nodded to the woman. "I'll bring the cart in. Thank you." he said, taking the cart from the woman and promptly shutting the door.
With it just inside, he quickly swept it with his sensor over the cart, before grabbing the bag he'd brought into the room. Inside was a kit filled with tubes with liquids in them. Not asking Shou's permission, You snagged a bit of everything from the dinning cart, just a tiny piece, and dropped each piece into a separate vile.
He was checking to make sure none of the food had been tampered with... and once that was done, and the vials didn't change color, it was on to the final test.
Ishihara poured a bit of tea into one of the vials next... the chemicals causing an instant reaction. "You won't be drinking this tea. In fact, I'd rather you not eat the meal either. If nothing had been wrong, I wouldn't have minded... but..." he showed the vial to Shou before texting Izo directly.

Poison in Shou-san's tea was detected. Permission to act even if it exposes my true nature?

He had to make sure Izo was alright with if he had to kill a man in front of Shou... or gods forbid the boy in the bathroom. Children were a messy business after all.

"Shou-san. For your safety and for the safety of those in your group, I'll be having your driver pick up some food for you. Of course I'll check it as well, but it would be much better. We will not be notifying onsen staff of this incident." he was putting away the test tubes as he spoke.

Strangely... Ishihara then took the tea and dumped over half of it down the sink. He even handed Shou one of the cups. "Press your lips to this like you're drinking. Don't worry, it's clean."

Of course inside You was panicking just a bit. But on the outside, he acted as calmly as if he had been waiting for Shou's signature on a new commercial add for an album!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:29 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Only one word came back, Yes.

Then a couple minutes later:

TBS has interesting news this evening.

The last line meant a cover-up was being worked on behind the scenes if anything were needed.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Then, what are we suppose to eat tonight? Take out?" He stared at platters and then at the tea. A frown upon his face. Obviously the vacation was over. While he was used to 'attacks' on him via fans or media, he found this new string of incidents scary.

He sighed and the nodded, "Alright, if the driver can bring some food to us soon I'd appreciate it. Lets just toss this out before Ko gets out of the tub. He was looking forward to the Kids meal. Tonight was Mac and Cheese with...Tako dogs." Frustration was apparent.

"I don't think I'm thirsty right now...." he said as he took the cup then set it down on the counter. Right now he just would rather drink straight from the tap.

Shaking his head, he stared at the tray of food. I suppose you'll take care of this since I can't go out to do it myself." He walked off and plopped down on the couch one hand coming to his face as he leaned his elbow on the arm of the couch. "I really don't have time for this!" he mutter harshly under his breath. "I don't want my vacation ruined but...surely it has been."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games