Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 am

*giggles* Hiding behind Ryzan? blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:19 am

*eyes widen a bit at seeing the contraption Liada produces*
Gi ussta... sweatdrop You certainly are quite prepared for anything. sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:20 am

Hm? Me? Hiding? Of course not ninja
*stays behind Ryzan* ninja
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

Sure... rolleyes

*covers her mouth as she yawns* I think I'm going to head home. *takes care of her cup and picks up her sketchbook* Good night. *leaves the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

Of course, I do have a lab Ryzan so I always have to be ready for anything where I will be studying something....like now *quickly opens a portal and sticks her arm that's holding the device into the portal. A moment later another small portal opens up behind TES and Liada's arm comes out sticking the needle into TES's tush getting a sample of his blood before Liada pulls her arm back out of the portal next to her. Both portals fade away before TES has a moment to protest.* There...now I just need Draa's sample....Night Kits! *waves at her as she puts her device away*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:32 am

*flinches as he feels a p***k in his backside. He reaches back and feels nothing there and doesn't see anything behind him, but when he turns his head forward again and hears Liada's reaction, he has a pretty good guess as to what just happened* stare tch... freakin portals stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:35 am

Plynn kyon, miss Kits~
*waves farewell*
I am not sure when Draa will ever be around. He is supposed to be working here. I know not of what he has been doing with his time. I have stopped keeping as close contact with him since he obtained his mask so that he could keep the dark elf form without my assistance.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:39 am

What? I just wanna see if I can isolate your DNA from Draa's to prevent any unexpected results when I decide to bring my plan into action. I'm doing it for your own sake so be thankful. *gets up from her stool and grabs her bag.* Well good night boys, got an early start in the lab tomorrow so I'll be seeing ya! Oh almost forgot...* takes her package over to the door that leads to Psy's office and leaves it down by it on the floor setting the spells to activation of anyone other than Psy to open it. She leaves a small note for Psy as well as any other folk*

Psy~

Here's your special order and will only open for your hands alone. Hope you enjoy it with your new toy.! Love ya! heart

~Lia

To all else concerned....Do Not Open unless you're a fan of warts....

*Liada waves to the boys as she exits*

((Special note for people: Package will turn anyone other than Psy into a frog if you try to open it so NO TOUCHIES!))

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:49 am

Plynn kyon~
*waves farewell to Liada. After they finish their drinks and Tes stops pouting about his DNA being stolen rolleyes , the two head out to pick up some snacks and essentials... a shopping trip that they've been putting off for a while for no real particular reason*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 am

Happy Monday User Image
This is a special hush word week to honor Sir ThisEmptySoul on his birth week wink

So:
"Hush Word" ninja … TES (1/31 - 2/6)

If you dare speak his name then:
RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in.
User ImageMay the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.User Image

MW

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 am

Last day for January art entries.
Failure to meet this deadline, for this month, will give

Kits Rose

The Monthly featured artist for January slot.
Her art will still be in the running for prizes come next month.

This ends the announcements. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 am

{{I know you all want to say my name wink *flex* }}

*upon returning some time ago with Ryzan from their grocery trip, he noticed all of this untouched snow blanketing a good portion of the grounds out back. The two kept walking to their quarters with grocery bags in hand, but soon he just couldn't resist any longer. Dumping his load of groceries onto Ryzan suddenly, he goes out and tramples through the untouched snow, hopping around in it and dragging his feet, leaving sloppy foot prints and messy trails all over xd Meanwhile Ryzan watched him, looking at him oddly and shaking his head the entire time. When he's satisfied he has thoroughly ruined the once pristine scenery, he goes to the back door of his and Ryzan's quarters to do the scans, then helps Ryzan take the groceries inside*

You just could not leave it be, could you? rolleyes
Hell no xd

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 am

*materializes upstairs*
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:50 pm

*spaces out and returns to her chambers*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Volvy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

*slips quietly through the door and takes his seat in the dark corner*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games