Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Amy! *shakes her a little in anger* You shouldn't be practicing on your own! This *holds up one of Amy's wings* is exactly why! *as Kits yells, her eyes seem to glow a brighter green and are hard to look at*

*shrinks down onto the floor at the tone of Kits' voice*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

{{Ooooh boy! We might get to see Kits' anger now... *cowers*}}

Thistle shrank back at the look of Kits and the sound of her voice. She jumped off of the bed quickly and slid against the wall.

Amy's eyes widened and widened as Kits seemed to get angrier and angrier. The shaking didn't even seem to bother her that much in comparison to the anger Amy saw and felt. Oh boy. She was going to get it now.

Amy shook her head quickly back and forth. She screwed her eyes shut as Kits' eyes became a bright green, a green that hurt Amy's eyes.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 pm

What were you thinking, experimenting on your own? What would happen to Thistle and Phoenix if you couldn't take care of her anymore? *glares down at the dragon, then suddenly stands up, dropping her on the floor and starting to pace around the room*

*scoots under the bed eek *

You're experimenting on yourself. How irresponsible can you be! *tail whips around, knocking things off Amy's nightstand* It doesn't matter how powerful you become if you end up killing yourself in the end! For all you know, that's what that spell was supposed to do!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Amy squeaked when Kits dropped her on the ground suddenly. What was she doing?! She had never seen Kits like this! She was gentle with everybody! Sure Amy deserved some anger, but what was going...

Kits mentioned what would have happened to Thistle and Phoenix if she couldn't take care of them anymore. She hadn't thought about that. She had been so consumed with her own sadness over Karrie that she hadn't thought about what would happen to those who cared about her or those she cared for if she hurt herself in the process of experimenting with magic.

She looked down in shame at the floor, but shortly afterward, there were crashing sounds in her room. Amy's head jerked up in fright and she saw that Kits' tail was crashing into and knocking over some things in Amy's room. Amy liked her stuff, but she wasn't worried so much about them as she was about Kits. Kits seemed so angry!

Thistle squeaked and was terrified, but she was also worried about Amy. Gathering up as much bravery as she could, Thistle ran over to her and tried to cover her with her body as much as she could as she watched Kits angrily traipse around the room.

"Kits! Kits! Scary!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:04 pm

*hearing Thistle's outcry, stops suddenly and stares down at them. For a moment, she just glares, then sees how the three of them are cowering on the floor and freezes* What... I... *rushes out of the room, needing a minute away from everyone*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Both Thistle and Amy cry out for Kits as she runs away. They are worried about her, but they both somehow know best that it's not wise to follow her when even her own dragon doesn't. She probably just needed some cool down time. Besides, they didn't hear a door open or close, so they knew she must still be in the room.

Thistle sighed softly and stood back a little from Amy. She looked over her to make sure she was alright and then silently waited for Kits to return.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:14 pm

*Kits stands out in the living room for a while, looking out the window until she calms down. Once she feels like she's back to herself, she slowly walks back into the bedroom*

I think I want to try something... It might not work, but there's no harm in trying. *sits on the floor next to the bed and waits for Amy to come up to her*

*slowly sneaks her head out, putting it next to Kits' leg to show that it's safe*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Amy was still a little nervous when Kits came back in, but when she looked up into her face, she saw her old friend was back. And upon seeing Silver put her head next to Kits' leg, Amy wobbled over to Kits and sat down in front of her. Thistle sat off to the side of all of them but was still close.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Come here, Amy. *picks Amy up and closes her eyes, trying to picture Amy as she normally is the same way she does when she changes Smok's size*

*Silver makes a questioning sound, and her scales shine brighter in response to Kits' thoughts*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Amy tilted her head to the side in curiosity as Kits picked her up and closed her eyes. What was Kits trying to do?

A little while later, though, Amy felt a weird bubbling sensation in her stomach. It grew and it grew until she was about to squeak out from all the pressure. Before she could, though, she felt and heard a big pop, and she was suddenly lying on top of Kits, squishing her to the floor. She felt the carpet under her fingers and saw her hair spread out on the floor.

Her eyes widened, she gasped, and she looked at her hands. Her human hands! She was back!

She quickly stood up and ran to a mirror. She was back! She looked completely normal!

Amy laughed excitedly and turned to Kits. "Kits, Kits you did it! You got me back! You changed me back! Oh Kits, thank you!"

She went over to Kits and threw herself on her friend again in a huge hug.

Thistle was squeaking happily and excitedly. She ran around the room, and then she went over to Silver and licked the side of her face in excitement.

"Amy back! Kits fix!"

{{Yay for Kits' shapeshifting powers and her love and immense bonding ability with dragons!!! biggrin }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

*smiles in relief when she sees that Amy's back to normal*

*looks up at Amy, happy that she's back in her normal body, then gives Thistle a disgusted look when she licks her and hisses*

I'm glad you're back ro normal, Amy. *starts to slump down on the floor right where she's sitting* I'm really tired now, so I hope you don't mind if I take a short n... *before she can finish the sentence, she's asleep*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Thistle whinnied in laughter at Silver's look and hissing response. Then she trotted over to Kits to thank her, but Kits suddenly just fell asleep!

Amy's eyes widened when Kits just zonked out. She quickly stuck one of her hands in front of her face to see if she could feel breath hitting her hand, and she felt for a pulse on Kits' wrist with her other hand. When both seemed fine, Amy breathed a huge sigh of relief. Then, she gathered her strength and picked Kits up. She carried her over to her bed and laid her down. She tucked up the covers around her and then headed out of the room for the night.

She'd sleep on the couch for the night... after she ran around the house for a few minutes in her human form!! She picked up Thistle, kissed the side of her face, and went into the living room, practically skipping.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 pm

*eyes old pictures of her world*

Worthless people... even now I find myself falling back on my people's ability to borrow the skills of others despite acquiring skills and learning live on my own...

They sure as heck didn't build such a grand empire using their own abilities. All they did was channel the skills of beings from other worlds and use superpowers and magic to build things using those skills.

Hmm... if I could find a weakness for my people... I'm sure I've evolved myself enough to be immune to whatever it is... but they would be forced to learn as I have.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:55 am

Amy woke up the next morning and grinned brightly as she felt her limbs lying against the couch. Even though she was sleeping on the couch, she still felt wondrous and stretched her body out happily. She was whole! She was back to being human and she was fine!

She picked up Thistle, who had been sleeping at her feet, and hugged her tightly. Then she went into the kitchen and starting cooking a breakfast for Kits that would be fit for a king. She made bacon, eggs, blueberry muffins as well as apple and cinnamon muffins, fresh fruit from her trees out back, pancakes, and sausage. She made a large amount of everything so that Kits could take some home to her pets, too.

Thistle's mouth was watering and she just watched Amy with huge eyes as she prepared everything. Everything looked and smelled incredible!

Yes, Amy was doing this to thank Kits for her help, but she was also doing it because she was so happy to have her friend back and spending the night with her. She hadn't seen her that much since she and Karrie had broken up, and a small part of her in the back of her mind was worried that Kits had chosen sides and picked Karrie's. She knew it was silly, but it wasn't like she was used to being the most trusting type. But she should have known better. So, the breakfast was also a happy one as well as an apology. A thankful one, happy, and apologetic. It only seemed right that a breakfast that was supposed to convey so much should be large and contain a lot of variety.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games