Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 pm

I can't decide on a buki style. crying
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Fox: It depends on what you want really.

What's your classes?

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Taijutsu and Samurai. Right now I can only have one Bukijutsu and I have that are really sounding interesting lol.

I like Shunkan no Hagane, Kyoukan Ya, and Doki Yari.

I like the bow (Kyoukan Ya) because it will give me some long range fighting skills but at the same time until I can get a second weapon and until I train up my Taijutsu I'm stuck with basic ninja equipment. Then again I shouldn't be getting into to many fights unless something happens plot wise.

The polearm (Doki Yari) seems like to could be cool to use and one of my element is going to be wind which I know a least one of the moves can be used with that. Plus could make some interesting custom jutsu with it too.

Then with the one dealing with really any bladed type of weapon (Shunkan no Hagane) the techniques in it are cool and can be really powerful if ya live long enough to get them trained up.

XD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Fox: Well with your current class choices... you're going to be learning a total of three bukijutsu styles.

You'll only be able to learn one until you hit jounin, you'll be able to learn another when you become a jounin, and then you can start learning one final one when you hit Konin.

And you can learn three Taijutsu styles.

It all really depends on how you want to balance your character out.

What I find is a must is to have a style that gives you good counters. Shunkan can give you that and it also gives you bonuses at the higher stages (when I was chuunin I had learned almost all of the stages so no complaining about living long enough. XD).

However, if you want long range or the pole arm style first, then I suggest you learn the Taijutsu style Sazanami since it has good basic counters.

If you decide on the sword or pole arm style to learn first then I would suggest one of the two taijutsu styles you learn is the Black Legs style. Mainly because while your hands are busy holding the weapon, you still have your legs free to attack.

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Yeah I know that I'll be able to learn three in total, I just prefer to have everything planned out before I post my profile for approval and everything.

But I'll take what ya said in mind. Thanks. ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:07 pm

'Kay. Which village if your character in?

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:09 pm

I'll be going for Hidden Leaf assuming I don't change my mind. XD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Cool. I'm in Kumo and Kiri. XP

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 pm

That's cool. I joined up with apples g a l o r e and he wants our characters to be friends and he's joining leaf so yeah. XD

I also need to figure out my second starting Taijutsu. I'm going with Drunken Fist as one because I applied for the Oni bloodline and that bloodline are a bunch of drunks. I guess the second one will depend on what I pick for my Buki or vice versa.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Right.

I actually have a bloodline that would allow me to use every element type attack in the pole arm bukijutsu.

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:35 pm

That's cool.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Lookin good Haru~ Hey guy I've never seen before XD

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Fox: Yeah.

Night: Hey Night. XP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Hey lady I've never seen before. XD

@Haru: I kind of want to go with the bow. I don't think I've seen anyone with it so far and I like going out of the norm. XD

Flamefox Merimac

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 pm

xD New people are always fun~!

Haru; Hows it going?
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games