Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"A new mask....Ah...yes maybe so." he agreed quietly then took up his tea letting his cold hands wrap around the cup. So warm...finally. "Hmmph...If I used my manager face on the fans they'd probably not have such a high opinion of me." Izzy laughed just a little as he sipped in the steam then took a small drink. His eyes closed for a moment as if he had found Heaven. It surely felt good to be warm again.

"You shouldn't be smoking...and you know it. Even if you can't do That. You should think of your health and voice." he commented and his pinky finger wagged at the edge of his cup. Even like this, Izzy could wag a scolding finger at his spoiled star.

"You think so? Mm...I wasn't sure how to deal with her so I just smiled. I figured that was better than the alternative." Izzy answered then leaned his elbows on the table so he wouldn't have to set down the cup.

"Wait you really...Narcissus!" he said in a quick whisper. "You didn't just text Takagi-san about that did you?" He couldn't believe that the young Koyasu could be that insensitive. It was still the holidays. No wonder Yuuji got so pissed with Akihiko at times. Even though he wanted to know the information, there had to have been a more discreet way of going about it.

"Well, umm...that part I can't guarantee. You didn't have to spend several weeks straight with him in a small living space. We will have to make sure Yamada-san reminds him. Although...I'd be happy to eat the pancakes." he said with a slight smile thinking about all those fresh fluffy flapjacks.

"Shou doesn't play like you. I know he can play but he prefers the guitar. He even writes music on his guitar so I know that is what he favors most. He's a prodigy there in his own right. Mm...Well everyone can have different talents. I didn't know that your family had several talented pianists in it." he replied tilting his head curiously. That was a new fact about his partner that wasn't in any of the records he had on his star. "The odds are slim. I'm sure he's related to you. That photo...of him and Takagi-san...and just seeing you sleep. You all look related. But I can tell that they are doing a good job of making him look related to Shou. You'd have to have long enough to really see the boy and put you and Takagi-san next to him to see the truth."

"If Ko is a prodigy like you, he'll need serious guidance and support. I'm sure you would understand him very well from his talent perspective. Maybe that's why he's interested in you. Shou might have told him you play piano. Mm...I wonder if Shou has any recordings of the boy playing. Should I text him and see?" he asked as he took another sip of his tea.

"Hideo..." He paused for a moment still wanting to slap his idiot partner for being less than sensitive about Yuuji's feelings. However, they were being seriously right now so he didn't scold., "That's a pretty name. And I'll agree with Takagi-san on that point."

Izzy leaned back setting down his cup and looked thoughtful for a moment as Akihiko posed the question. "First, we need to evaluate the situation. We don't know if Shou...or even Yamada-san knows Hideo's real name. We don't have much to go on except what Shou has told us through photos and a few text. I think we have get together with them, through the pancake breakfast and make sure...100% sure that it really is Hideo. Even if we don't do anything that day. Just on the off chance, we totally missed something and Shou really has a sister with a son that is just lucky enough to be a genius at piano. If we had a recent photo of Hideo we might be able to figure it out prior but..." he sighed, "...we'd have to talk to your cousin. And well, I'm not sure how we should do that if we don't want to reveal our theory just yet. I don't want to get his hopes up and then dash them to the rocks."

His eyes watched the handling of the tea and Izzy smiled a little under the fingertips that hid his lips as he was pondering their conversation. Sometimes his lover was quite...girly. It was too sweet to ignore so for a moment he said nothing just taking in the beauty of those delicate hands.

"6th time?" Oh god...that many seemed like a drama of proportions that he didn't want to answer to at the moment. "I'm hoping that you'll be able to continue your fun for a lot longer than just a few months..." Izzy truly didn't want Akihiko to leave the stage. Actually, he doubted the man would be happy if that happen. In fact Izzy was sure of it but he couldn't say that at the moment because he was still trying to figure out how the heck they could keep him there. He'd almost do anything to keep Narcissus on stage, even if it meant his own career never was fully realized. Although, even when he thought about that, he knew that Shou would never forgive him for walking that road. So he didn't say a word about his thoughts.

"Ok...Ok just small press conferences. You not there? Mmm...alright. I suppose I can do that. I mean I have spoken to the press before about you and my other stars several times. So...I suppose I could...talk about myself." Well he wasn't too sure about that. Every time in LA he had Shou by his side. This would be quite different. Shou was always willing to blind the eyes of others with his outrageous charisma when Izzy felt overwhelmed.

He smiled a little as Akihiko spoke, "You're going to make me blush if you continue talking like that." But then he went quiet seeing the sadness on that face that he knew was much deeper than what he saw. God please give me an answer, Izzy thought desperately. Don't make him leave the stage.

And although he didn't hear those thoughts hidden behind the blue eyes before him. They were ones quite true. He'd surely head back to LA and MeKA if Ohayou fell. He couldn't consider working for Izo and he knew when to cut his loses.

"Akihiko, if we can find another answer....I don't want you to leave the stage." he said softly, "I'd rather have my Aunt and Uncle step in and shore up Ohayou, or even run it, to keep you from losing your dreams." He reached over and patted Narcissus' hand for just a second before pulling it away knowing he couldn't hold it in public but he would have if it were possible.

"Ah...he must still be feeling out of it. I guess I can't blame Asato-san. He loved his sister very much. But maybe you two can work things out together...it sounded hopeful from what you said."

The food took only moments to arrive after those words and Izzy's eyes traveled over the large soup bowl and the plate of curry. His eyes widened with the realization of how big the soup bowl was. He had expected something smaller...not a meal of soup beyond the curry. "Oh...my.."

( OOC: Ok I'm heading to the other forum to take a look. Yes, Bunraku was very good. I loved the style of the movie. It was so colorful and Gackt just made the show incredible. Narcissus needs a movie deal like that one day. Smirks. )

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I've too much stress in my life not to smoke." Akihiko replied, waving a hand at the comment. "It's better than stress eating or finding solace at the bottom of a bottle... helluva lot better than drugs..." he added with a frown.
Yes... smoking was the only thing he knew he could do to help combat the cravings his body still felt at times. Well that and... Izzy. But he couldn't exactly DO that right now. "So you, Ruki, can have your sweets and your weird metabolism that seems to keep the sugar away from your a**... and I'll take an occasional cigarette or two." the musician smiled as he spoke, a teasing undertone to his voice, even if the conversation was a bit serious.

Akihiko couldn't ever EVER fall like he had again and he knew it. He was scared shitless of one day waking up and being told his memory was gone, or his brain fried because he'd given up...
In Hawaii, giving up might've saved his life... but he hadn't gone through with his original plan to get high so, in the end, there really was no harm done...
But now that he remembered everything... now that the fear of what had happened to him, what was happening to him, was gone... the young Koyasu KNEW that if he did fall... he wouldn't have the strength to climb back up again. Of course it was something he'd never tell Izzy... something he wouldn't burden his partner or manager with. He'd mask it, push it down, and fill the space with something else if he could. But he was damned determined to never let Izzy see that some days, for the young tiger, were worse than others.
Of course this also brought to Akihiko's attention that his body wasn't fully his even now. There were too many factors that could play against him, which was why he had finally agreed to take things slow.

"As much as I want to see you enjoying my pancakes... I'd really rather see Ko enjoying him, given the circumstances." Narcissus spoke, finishing his cigarette and crushing the still burning embers in the ashtray. "But no... no... I'll text Shou later because I'm sure that Ko would nag his 'uncle' to death if the boy learned I had a music studio in my house... if the boy enjoys instruments that much, he'll want to see and touch everything... bit more incentive for Shou to bring Ko over... but..." he sighed, shaking his head, blue eyes guarded for a moment. "Hideo or Ko, it doesn't matter... Shou wanting to make the boy a star is wrong. Doesn't he deserve a real childhood? I mean, look how screwed up I am!" the musician sat back, crossing his arms over his chest. "And I had a somewhat normal childhood... I mean at least I went to school, albeit a private one but still. It's just..." he couldn't help tapping his foot lightly against one of the table legs, blue gaze on his cup of tea and the ripples on it's surface. "Music was all I did. I didn't care about anything else or anyone else and, while I was able to excel musically... I failed at relationships... friendships... Ko's friends shouldn't all be musicians who are his father's age. You know?"

It really was a problem... figuring out the boy's true identity. At least until an idea popped into the young Koyasu's head. Smirking, the man stopped fidgeting and looked to his partner. "Simple solutions work best... and the simple one here is to just have Michi steal the family photo in Yuuji's wallet. I mean think about it... Yuuji's staying at the Tanaka's, ne? He'll have to bathe or shower eventually so... Michi just swoops in and picks the photo from the pants pocket. Simple. Then, Michi sends us a copy through a cell photo and we've got something to use to compare. Something concrete. Then we confront Shou alone on it, because saying it in front of the boy will obviously freak the kid out... granted it won't do wonders for Shou but... he'd want what's best for Ko... wouldn't he? If the boy is Yuuji's son... wouldn't he want that family reunited and brought back together?

As the food reached the table though, Akihiko didn't comment about Ohayou's future.
How could he?
Everything was so uncertain... and he didn't know if Hiroki could really run the entire company alone. He knew the man would try yes but...
A tiger had a much better chance against a tiny spider than an elephant, no matter how you thought on the matter.
Even a young tiger.

For a long time, he didn't say anything. Just took a few sips of soup and enjoyed the warmth for a few moments. Then... Narcissus smiled. "I didn't say it to make you blush, it's the truth. As far as the company goes... ojisan's right in the sense that Hiroki and I have to work together if we're going to keep Matsumoto at bay... and while having your aunt and uncle to fall back on, having MeKa there to back up Ohayou if need be, is reassuring... for all my hopes and dreams and for all the fulfillment I get pouring my heart out on stage in my music... I just can't let Ohayou become a part of another corporation." blue eyes held Izzy's for a moment across the table. "He'll be right in the end if Ohayou falls, Ruki. And I can't have that old dying b*****d be right. I'll be worthless if I can't save this one thing... nothing more than a pretty face and a beautiful voice and..." Akihiko shook his head slightly. "This would've been my father's empire, Ruki. Now it's about to be mine. What sort of Prince abdicates the throne because being King wasn't what he wanted to do with his life?"

(((OOC: GACKT makes anything incredible, hahaha. But... well... at least it was good for his English speaking skills. Is it sad that he's easier for me to understand than Jackie Chan? As for Narcissus... I think maybe a drama for him... not an action film. Do you REALLY want him to get hurt?)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The manager sighed and just shook his head because while he didn't want Narcissus smoking, the other options weren't better. Right now, with all the other factors burning at the forefront, maybe he would just have to deal with this one vice of the man's until he could find a better solution. "Alright...just for now. Until, we can come up with something better. I do understand stress...but I also know smoking can hurt a star's voice too. I'm just protective of you." And Izzy didn't want to see another disaster that he could have helped his partner avoid.

The furrowing in between his brow showed his concern loud and clear even if he compromised with Narcissus. One day, he hoped there would be a point they could both be free of this turmoil. And he had no idea how deep Akihiko's problem was at this point even though he knew the drugs had been bad news. But, he had experienced Chiyou's rise and fall and learned a bit from that point in his life. He did know what to look for if things went down that road with Akihiko again. This time, yes, he'd be prepared.

"Oh I know...I know. Ko should be the one enjoying them. I want to see the child in person for as much as Shou talks about him like a proud parent. You're probably right. I'm sure the boy would try very hard to get Shou to bring him over to see your studio. And well, I'm sure that Shou's curiosity will help that along." But Izzy paused when Akihiko started talking about Shou's decision. He agreed but he knew that they weren't in the same situation as Shou; he was a man so close to the web of the spider yet so far away as well. It was impossible for Izzy to guess how Shou viewed the chess board.

"True, I do agree. And if he is Yuuji's son, then Yuuji should have a role in that decision too. But I can tell you this, we are going to have to move quickly if Shou has chosen to put Ko in the limelight. Shou doesn't move without thinking but if he decides that something should be done he'll move on it purposely. I'm sure you witnessed that when you worked with him for the Event. He won't wait and if he does changes his mind it could be in a heart beat seconds before it happens. If he really is trying to protect Ko, then he will move decisively." Izzy pointed out as he reached forward to obtain his cup and stare down at the dark liquid.

"Ko does deserve a real childhood and should have friends his own age. And I have no doubt that Shou in his heart probably believes that too. However, if Matsumoto-san is involved, then, how do you propose we give the boy a real childhood back?" asked Izzy before he sipped in the tea and looked up at those blue eyes. Seriously, they wanted to help this boy but if they couldn't protect him, then how would he have a real childhood?

"Mm? That's a simple solution? Well I suppose it is, as long as Michi is willing to do it and Yuuji leaves his wallet somewhere in the open. I wouldn't want Michi getting caught in the act." He smiled a little as the tea warmed him because poor Michi was like Akihiko's buddy in crime sometimes. And he guessed Michi would do it even though he had asked Akihiko that question, and Akihiko would pay him back in full somehow later.

"Ah...Akihiko, mmm....if we confront Shou, we need to be careful. We might need Yuuji there to talk with him. Shou's not...mmm...stable, Akihiko. He has a bad side to him. And I don't know how he'd react to it. Or if he'd believe it unless we can somehow prove it to him in a way that he 'feels' is real." said Izzy carefully as finally started in on his soup. It was really quite good and flavorful and that soothed his head while he tried to unravel the knot that was Ko.

He glanced up and looked into those blue eyes and held them with his own, "There are Princes who have abdicated the throne to follow their own dreams. Sometimes following in the footsteps of your forefathers isn't the road a man should take. And no, you would not be worthless. You're more than just a pretty face and a beautiful voice. Don't you forget that." he pointed out directly with his spoon.

"You...have a choice. Long ago you chose to follow the beat of a different drummer. And you've filled the hearts of men with your music. This isn't something you just toss behind you. What you have to realize is that You are also the life blood of that Empire right now. Not by running it but by living it. You're music makes people flock to the concerts, buy those promo items...keeps those employees behind the stage and at the headquarters in jobs. Chiyou, could have been another artery but...he's now got a long ways to go. Nakai is still only taking root, Michi and I aren't even on the stage yet. And I know there are several unnamed stars of Ohayou that support this company but it is you that inspires them with the mega draws. Unless you've got someone like that to take your place straight up, Ohayou might take a different sort of fall, Akihiko. Smash owns Shou...and Azriel. I've seen the latest news. I'm sure that the other labels are cringing just a little as Smash's stable. Azriel came out of know where but Smash hit all the right notes making use of Shou's disappearance to promote him and fill the gap."

Izzy shook his head and took a bit of his curry with the spoon, "I'm sure even Shou has noticed Azriel. And with all the other issues that Smash is throwing at us plus the Tsunami, we've not been able to pull Shou to Ohayou. We really need to think this through before you make a jump like that."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 pm
(((OOC: Your forum has been the epitome of annoying for me today btw... almost non-stop "problem loading page" errors... unless I'm plugged into the modem... -sigh-)))

Izzy was right and they both knew it.
If Akihiko abdicated the stage for the throne, Ohayou could still fall just as easily as if there were a puppet Emperor at the helm. But he also knew that Hiroki didn't want that job... that responsibility.
Already the man had lost a lot... for Ohayou... for Koyasu Aki...

"My grandfather practically destroyed Asato's life to ensure someone was there to take the reigns because I... I'm incapable of ascending that throne without drawbacks right now. Sure, in ten or twenty years, when I'm not as sexy or my voice is shot to hell, then that'd be the perfect time to get behind a desk but..." Akihiko shook his head. "We haven't that luxury. It's a pipe dream to think I can have you and Michi prepared that soon... to think Nakai can gain the sort of fandom he needs or that Chiyou will be on tour again that quickly... but damn it, Ruki... we're bleeding money right now." he sighed, idly stirring his soup as he spoke. "While you were checking emails the other day, I logged into the company accounts through some of the stuff Asato left for me... Nakai's laid up with Chiyou and Chiyou's laid up, maybe permanently... and I'm not doing ANYTHING right now. We've a couple of artists who are making the rounds of clubs right now but we're losing more money than we're making. Which is why two single releases and an album, all from me, might put the books in the green again. You've no idea the amount of money Ojisan spent looking for you, Ruki... The relief aid alone tops what I'd make in a year..."

Okay, so he hadn't exactly shared his thoughts with Izzy about Ohayou's stability. In his own down time, Akihiko really had been busy. Aside from brushing up on the newest legal moves against Matsumoto's try to shut out the Koyasu's from Ohayou altogether, he'd also been trying to learn about the inner workings of the company as much as he could. Narcissus knew how to manage himself, so he understood funds and marketing... having Izzy there now just made it to where he could focus on the music and not the dollar signs for a change.

"The bottom line right now is that Ohayou's failing without me doing anything, in the office or on the stage... and if it'll take too long to get me in front of thousands... I'd rather spend that time trying to keep the company from floundering. The money ojisan spent on my recovery alone just..." Akihiko shook his head, fingers white knuckled around the napkin in his lap.
It pissed him off... for a man who 'didn't care' to spend that much money... on what, in Aki's reality, amounted to nothing more than a cash cow... it made the musician want to throw his soup at the wall. "I'm running out of time and options because if the company continues to slip like this, we'll lose investors... and when that happens I'll HAVE to look to MeKA. There won't be another choice. If I do that... Matsumoto will hit us hard before a deal can be made and I don't think I could take someone else dying, Ruki... Asato's sister is just the tip of the iceberg... which brings me back to our earlier discussion about Ko."

Somehow, the young tiger calmed down a bit and was able to eat a few spoonfuls of soup before he continued the conversation. "If Ko is Yuuji's son, Japan isn't safe unless he stays under Shou's wings... but to do that, Shou would have to sell the boy as his nephew and turn him into a star. Ko would have to cease being Yuuji's son... and Yuuji won't take that well. At all." Akihiko licked his lips and took a sip of tea. "Seriously... I'd fear for Shou's safety if Yuuji learned he had his son and wouldn't return him. Yuuji..." leaning back, the young Koyasu thought how to put his thoughts to words. "To put it bluntly, Yuuji would harm Shou. If you think Yuuji hates US for having put him in this situation to begin with, albeit without our knowledge... you've no idea what he'd do to the man who denied him his son. Of course Ko's traumatized so he might not be able to be with Yuuji right away either... but at least the boy would know his father was there for him, day or night... we might even be able to 'loan' Yuuji to Yamada-san as extra muscle for Shou's personal safety. But if Ko is Hideo, he'll need somewhere safe. Away from Izo because we BOTH know that's who Shou's protecting him from... that or someone in his organization. Would... and I know this is asking a lot but... would your aunt and uncle be willing to give Ko and Yuuji's wife safe haven for a while? He can't touch them there. Not without the full weight of MeKA on his a** and he can't fight them AND Ohayou both at the same time."

For a moment, he let that thought hang in the air... that question which depended, not only on Izzy's answer but on the ensuing answer of his family.
And while Izzy thought on his answer, Akihiko's mind went back to what his partner had said earlier...
About dreams and abdicated thrones...
Narcissus knew, fully knew in his heart, that if he stopped his music... he wouldn't be the same man. Definitely not the same man Izzy had fallen in love with... not by a long shot.
Would he become his grandfather? Would he have to hide away his true heart... shut out the world... for the power and the money...
Could he even do that?
No... he could... he had turned cold and deadly as a musician, his tongue a sharp edged sword. But hadn't Izzy saved him from that? From the loneliness and the distrust?

Thinking about it made Akihiko suddenly uncomfortable and he found he no longer had an appetite for the soup so he pushed it away and rested his elbows on the table, head in his hands for a moment.

"There isn't enough time..." the musician whispered sadly... angrily... Sitting back up he ran one hand through his hair, the other keeping his hat pretty much in place. But the fingertips touched that scar and it hurt. Deep inside it hurt so badly he wanted to scream.
Koyasu Aki knew who had done this to him... who had hurt Izzy... and yet...
Narcissus had been fed lie after lie after lie his entire life. What else had the dying b*****d kept hidden?

Sighing, frustrated and upset inside, blue eyes focused on his partner... the only person he could really count on. "Right now, we'll have Michi steal the photo and get it to us. I'll make pancakes for Shou and Ko. And then I'll pray to any god who will listen that things don't get out of hand. Before Shou gets back though... I think it'd be best if we paid a visit to the Tiger of Ohayou... because god damn it I need some kind of closure or I'll go mad."

One lithe hand reached out to push Izzy's off the table and take a hold of it, using the thick table legs as cover. He couldn't not touch Ruki... because that touch was all that was holding him together right now.
While his world fell apart around him... Izzy was there... and he'd always be there... wouldn't he?

A soft smile crossed Akihiko's lips. "Speaking of Azriel..." the musician said, changing topics on a dime as a means to avoid his own discomfort. "Why the hell does he look so much like me? I mean, what pit did they pull him from? The man's nightmarish show baffled me... yes I watched it one night after you'd gone to bed. Hell he even SOUNDS like me sometimes... it's... creepy..." Narcissus mock shivered. "What'd they do, find some poor SOB who could mimic me and give him plastic surgery?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The words 'bleeding money' and all the statements to follow caused Izzy to wince internally. He could take rough estimates and knew that things were bad. It mad him a little angry that Akihiko hadn't shared any of this with him earlier.But...maybe Akihiko didn't want to reveal anything so Izzy would make a choice to stay in LA or come and be a part of his life in Japan without the guilt.

But the idea that Akihiko's grandfather had spent so much looking for him; the thought didn't sit well at all. Why had he done it? Well, maybe he wanted Akihiko to be happy? Or was it something else? The old tiger vexed the young buck as much as he did the young tiger. "Tnen we need to get those albums out sooner rather than later." Even though, Akihiko needed the rest, he almost believed from everything he had just heard that at least Izzy needed to be working.

"I'll get Nakai back on track. He shouldn't be babysitting Chiyou even if he's blind now. I'll hire someone to come in and help Chiyou acclimate to his new lifestyle properly." Izzy was just as frustrated as Akihiko was. So much crap had occurred to take the once brilliant Ohayou to the edge of Hell.

"And as for the money, I'll get MeKA to pay Ohayou back for searching for me and that should help Ohayou some. At least it would be better than asking for a check and well I'm not sure I can just sit there and think that your grandfather spent a fortune looking for me while I gave him hell in my house. Ok so he turned it right back on me and was a serious b*****d but....I don't want that sort of debt to him left unpaid." Izzy didn't even mention the salary in his contract that had disappeared but he knew that Akihiko could probably guess that would also bother Izzy even more. Izzy didn't want to be the one to bring Ohayou to bankruptcy.

Izzy's lips pressed even as he continued to eat his curry while he listened to his partner talk of Yuuji and Ko. Then he looked up and took in a breath gazing at Akihiko, "Shou will only do what he believes will keep that boy from harm. And I know that he will go to lengths to do so. I don't want Shou hurt, and I don't want Yuuji hurt. But if Yuuji hurts Shou for protecting is son, then I think that is the point you and I must go to MeKA . Because Smash, will crush Ohayou if something happens to Shou." He was dead serious knowing full and well that from everything he had seen, Matsumoto would show no mercy.

"I'm certain the boy is traumatized so yanking him from Shou is going to be complicated. Inserting Yuuji into Shou's world might not be a bad idea. Ko hasn't tried to reach out to his family at all since coming to Shou that much is obvious so who knows what the little guy has been through." He paused for a moment and considered a few things then took another bite of his curry. This kind of talk was making him forget the taste of his food and he ate more when he was like this.

"Move Ko and...his wife to...." Izzy cocked his head because he hadn't even thought about that until Akihiko mentioned it. "I think my family would be happy to take them in. And you're probably right. Matsumoto-san wouldn't want to push a two front war. I haven't seen Go Records making any direct moves against Ohayou even if Go appears to be ok with Ohayou's take over." Izzy wasn't sure of anything regarding Go's motives and certain wasn't sure if they'd back Smash in a two front situation with MeKA. He had very little experience with the young Chairman of Go.

As Akihiko gave their next marching orders and took his hand under the table, Izzy thought of something important that had only just occurred to him. "Akihiko, from what I know, you're not planning on having children....and Yuuji's son...really would be the next one in line for inheriting wouldn't he? I mean, who comes after you, if Yuuji isn't an heir, is his son discounted? Or does it just skip Yuuji?" Izzy wasn't sure how things worked in Koyasu's house but if the old Tiger wanted to ensure the future generations, Izzy could see the man putting value in Yuuji's son. And either way, if Akihiko had to choose later, wouldn't he choose family blood as well? If so, that did put a lot of Akihiko's own legacy to the forefront and would make it imperative to ensure Ko's security.

But the other question about Azriel baffled Izzy too. Smash had money though. However, would they seriously doll someone up to look like Narcissus just to gain a few fans? Did Izzy think that Matsumoto-san would make a 'fake' if he couldn't have the real thing? Somehow Izzy wasn't sure he bought that idea but Smash was unscrupulous in areas. However, Smash, while a company that Izzy loathed right now tended to have unique stars in it's stables. Matsumoto-san was certainly a man to be despised but he did have a sense for talent. "I'm not sure about Azriel. I couldn't find where he came from in the information gathered by Ohayou so far. He was running smaller gigs for a short time before being put on a few major venues and then Tokyo's dome. His success is fast so he doesn't have much room to fall if his next album is a flop. Most of rise seems to coincide with Shou's disappearance so I'm guessing that Smash was looking towards its future."

Izzy squeezed the hand under the table and smiled at his partner. He hadn't thought of this but it helped Izzy feel a bit more connected with the man he deeply cared about. Izzy tapped his spoon on the empty plate before setting down the spoon still pondering Azriel, It is strange that he'd look a bit like you. It could be makeup or surgery. Some of Azriel's profile photos made me do a double take because he does look a bit like you. Right now, you look a lot more like him because you're so thin. I think Azriel has a finer bone structure than you. Although, he's younger than you...so it could be he hasn't filled out yet. But the voice, well we both know that could be trained if he's been listening to all your music and had vocal range and sound close to yours at the start. Hmm...One day we should make meet Azriel in person at a public event so we can get a real look at him. Maybe I can get Shou to help us out with that...What do you think?"

(OOC: Reminder note for you Nil: Added the part I missed about Azriel.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 pm
Above the Pit, Izo finally called Ishihara's phone....and waited for his #1 to answer. Yes there were correlations between the numbers. And Izo preferred #1 to #2. #1 for all the Shark's introverted issues, was much more social than...#2. And the Shark wasn't connected to the Doctor. While Izo trusted the Doctor to do his job, he knew that the Doctor also had a personal agenda. Although, they did have a meeting point for their own mutual benefit thus their partnership had been profitable so far. However, not all partnerships lasted forever...

But, concerning #1 and #2, in time he'd have Ishihara test the waters with #2. Just in case. #2 was an unknown quantity and like Ishihara, an assassin of note. #2 had quirks that Izo couldn't read through and that made him dangerous. But right now, an outsider that might affect his Stars was even more dangerous. So close had someone gotten to his secret plans that while he didn't show fear, he had felt it's tingle on the back of his brain. He didn't let that shake him from the path he walked however, the threat...needed to be neutralized!

~ ~ ~

You heard his cellphone... knew that particular ringtone...
And since Haru and himself were both attending a Noh play at the moment, he quietly excused himself and took the call outside the theatre.
"Forgive the late pickup, sir. I was just enjoying a Noh performance. Is something wrong?" Ishihara spoke clearly, fearing for an instant that perhaps Azriel had screwed up in his absence.

~ ~ ~

Haru glanced over at You as the man got up. He was surprised that You had forgotten to turn off his volume in the Noh performance and hoped that the performers wouldn't be too disturbed by the sudden exit. Haru stayed in his seat hoping that it wasn't anything important.

On the line, Izo waited and hearing Ishihara's voice felt a little relieved. Although his words were crisp and to the point, "Ah. I'm apologize to have to disturb you on your vacation, Ishihara-san but we've had an incident. I'm going to need you to travel immediately to the Onsen where Shou is staying and bring him back to Tokyo safely. Someone broke into Azriel's home, hurt his pet and seriously injured his roommate. We've caught the culprit but that conversation has lead us to believe that Shou is in danger. I'd send 2, but I think you know why I shouldn't send 2."

Izo's calm sounding words didn't give all the details. Although Ishihara probably could guess that if Izo was reaching out to him at all right now the matter was urgent. Izo never revealed too much over phone or any other medium that might give the truth away but he was dead serious as he spoke. "I've tried to reach Yamada-san and update him since he's with Shou but his phone seems to be off. Damn Assistant. I'd call Shou but I have a feeling that might make matters worse. If you know what I mean."

~ ~ ~

A worried expression crossed the shark's face for a moment. "No... sending him might be a bad idea for all parties involved. He hasn't met Shou-san either so I don't think the star would take it well, sir." Ishihara replied, looking up at the dark night sky and thinking to himself that his vacation with Haru was now officially over. "Are you wanting me to protect him, bring him back to Tokyo, or to watch and see what culprits come to light? Whichever you decide, sir, is fine with me. I could also continue to try and reach Yamada-san and possibly have him meet me there if at all possible. I do think Shou-san would respond much better with Yamada-san around."

~ ~ ~

"I agree. Even if 2 can more than get the job done. You're right about Shou. I was surprised he took to you well at all." Izo's voice didn't relay any other thoughts about 2 but Ishihara would already know that he and 2 were in the same league, in a very similar business. "I trust you to make the choices needed when you get there. Our information only identifies the threat, it's probable direction, and that it's smart enough to create smoke and mirrors to get the job done. More to come from a secured channel. Shou is currently at the Onsen with Nako, Ryuukaze and Hayato plus...his nephew. All around a bad situation. His driver is Jio and he's been sending me updates. The roads have just been cleared to the Onsen so I think we've a little time to make it there before anyone else might. And I'm not even sure if anyone will...do something out there. However, I don't want to take chances." Then he paused, "Well, yes, get a hold of Yamada-san if you can. Jio hasn't seen Yamada-san there but Shou had mentioned that he had arrived by another car. I'm guessing he's slinking around in there staying out of Jio's considering..." Izo grumbled, "The man better be there...Shou shouldn't be left to his own devices."

Izo was paranoid when it came to Shou lately because of the Tsunami and this new development. At least with Yamada-san around there was little doubt that someone responsible was there. None of the band members with Shou were responsible. That much was certain in Izo's eyes.

~ ~ ~

Ishihara nodded, "Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing happens to Shou or his bandmates or his nephew or even, god forbid, Hayato." it was obvious that You didn't fully like the man from the sarcasm used at the end.
Of course, it was mainly because it seemed like he'd have to work him over again in the near future.
He didn't enjoy having to pay multiple visits...
"Would it be too much to ask about any information regarding this nephew? I've read the profiles of Naoko and Ryuukaze obviously, but I'd like to make a good impression on the child if at all possible." he pulled a small cigarillo from a case in his pocket and quickly lit it, taking a puff to try and calm his own frustrations.
Cutting his vacation short was NOT what he wanted.
But at least it would be both himself and Yamada back at work.
"If there's any info on this nephew, I can get it from the secured channel when it's available. I'll pack tonight and head out on the first train in the morning, if that's sufficient."

~ ~ ~

"Hmmph....yes. " Izo seemed to understand the sarcasm and shared it. Hayato hadn't put out anything new as of late although he hoped that the dark star would finally come out of his slump and be worth something more for a change. Hayato had lost his shine in so many ways. Izo wondered if the star had anything left. But he'd give Hayato several chances to hang himself until he felt into the depths and never returned.

"Ah yes, the nephew. I don't have much information on the boy. He wasn't in Shou's file. And well with Yamada-san, the man likely left him out on purpose." Izo grumbled under his breath with a curse, "Shou is so flighty about his own relations that its almost impossible to keep track except for the photos on his twitter. Seems the kid likes dressing up in masks too....go figure. But it keeps the fans from finding out who the kid really is so he can go to school. Although that doesn't help us much. So you'll have to wing it some but look on Shou's account, there are some photos. " Izo's rolled eyes could almost be felt across the phone. "Yamada-san probably has details but, I'm also doing some investigation. Yes, I'll send more over a secure channel. I'd rather have you leave tonight on a train. But at this hour, it might be difficult so leave as soon as the first train leaves the station. And I'll be in touch with details."

~ ~ ~

"Yes I'm afraid I wouldn't make it back to the station in time to catch tonight's train, sir. My hotel is practically on the other side of town from here." which was the truth... plus it would give him time to explain to Haru just what was going on.
Bits and pieces though...
He was being called to the Onsen in order to make sure Shou was safe after the attack, which he would tell Haru about... leaving out the bit about Hiroki of course. Being a PR man with SMASH meant that sometimes he was dealing with stars in critical situations when their managers were busy elsewhere or couldn't be reached... and it would be too suspicious if Haru showed up and You never made it.
Not to mention the spider would be pissed...
But Ishihara put on a pleasant smile as he spoke over the phone. "I promise that nothing will happen to Shou on my watch, sir. I'll review the information sent securely on the train. That way I'm prepared for anything that might arise. Though, I won't have my usual utensils with me... but I think I can manage."

~ ~ ~

"Alright. I'm counting on you. As for the Utensils, speak to Jio-kun when you get there. He always carried an Emergency Kit in the Limo." Izo hung up the phone and hoped that things wouldn't get screwed up any more than they had been lately. He surely wasn't having much free time on this holiday. And thus not even much time to think about the past that always plagued him around this time of the year. Strange how work could just thoroughly take over. Although, he'd rather be working than longing for days he couldn't recapture. Sadly enough, he'd never be able to turn back time.

~ ~ ~

"I'll let you know if I find anything out and I'll send a text when I've arrived at the onsen." Ishihara replied professionally before hanging up once Izo's line went dead.

Sighing, the shark pulled in a long drag of smoke from his flavored cigarillo and then released it to the night sky, watching as it drifted away. How was he going to tell Haru that their vacation together had just been cut short?

As he stood there though, phone back in his pocket, the Noh performance seemed to have ended because people were coming out the doors. Dark eyes looked for his partner. He might as well get the bad news over with... because of course even Haru would be upset that someone might be threatening Shou...

(((OOC: I'll post for Koy in a sec)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru waved at You as he finally made it outside. Actually, he was rather glad the performance was over. Noh wasn't as exciting as he had been lead to believe. A very cultural experience yes....but....it could have put him to sleep with the exceptions of the costumes. Haru wondered if foreigners had the same feeling or worse considering they didn't have the depth of the language.

But even as he approached You, he had to wonder who had called. There weren't very many at Smash that would interrupt a VPs vacation. So in the end he guessed only ONE person. But he didn't want to put his head to much into that space right now. They were still on vacation and he had a few more things he wanted to do with You before heading home. Thus, he held his tongue for a second to switch from what he wanted to ask to what he currently said, "The ending was what you predicted...Right down to how the lovers parted. You should be writing plays" His smiled remained in place as he stepped close to You.

"Would you like to go for coffee now? Or maybe dessert? There was a mochi shop not to far from here...." His eyes searched You's for signs of what had occurred and he didn't like what he saw. There was a slight..narrowing in those eyes. Bad news. Great. Just great. No, he wouldn't ask. And prayed it wouldn't cut short their vacation.

((Ooc: my new rice cooker looks like this one. Brown Cubic by Sanyo

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:22 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

The day with Ko and Jun had been fun and rather amusing. From the spa to the movies to the Xbox, it seemed that his little nephew was filled with a ton of boyish energy. So by the end of the night, Shou was rather pleased that he could keep up. Why? Because he had stamina, from all those tours, interviews, work...everything else that surrounded his being.

But finally, Ko started to yawn and while he would have enjoyed spending more time with Jun, Shou felt that it was best to head to bed as well. It wouldn't be too many days before they'd head back to Tokyo so he wanted to live up the last few with Ko while he could.

So on the next day, rather than staying cooped up at the Onsen, he went with Ko on a tour of a few local temples that were mountain side. It was nice to have a guide for a change and to get away from the band. Ryuukaze and Naoko had virtually cloistered themselves up since Naoko had gotten sick. Probably to avoid getting everyone else ill which was a good thing but make the vacation rather a burden.

And well, Shou could have asked Jun to go, but to be honest he desired a bit of independence. It was too easy to fall into the trap of a couple again when he had seriously wanted time to think about his own position. He wasn't even certain he wanted to go down that road again. No matter how much he had feelings for Jun.

There was nothing wrong with being Single. So when he and Ko set off in the morning he only left a vague note for Naoko relaying where they had gone. Grabbing Ko's mittened hand they caught an early bus specifically for the tour. Other people were on the bus but fortunately the star wore a knitted hat and big sunglasses along with a scarf. It worked in this cold weather because little Ko was bundled up almost exactly like him except for the glasses.

Mixed in with the tour was a few things for children like the small zoo that displayed animals relating to the area and special shows that told about the animals' world. Ko seemed enamored by the show and then pointed out that he should be a forest ranger when he's done being a musician.

Shou laughed at the thought then said, "You can write music about animals to help charities preserve wildlife."

Ko looked surprised then said, "I can? That would be fun!"

Shou nodded, "But first, you'll have to be come a star. Well, that and get through your school studies. We will have to talk about your education when we return to Tokyo. Narcissus is worried you won't get enough socializing so you and I will have to see about what you'd be happiest doing for school. Alright?"

Ko nodded and tilted his head, "Akihiko-niisan is worried about me? I'm ok. I'm with you."

Shou smiled as he walked with the boy from the zoo area by the main temple and towards the small street of food shops and gifts. "Yes, you're with me. But I've still got to make sure that you have a good education. So we will talk about it more when we return home. It's going to be a challenge and I certainly cannot homeschool you but I am thinking about a private instructor from Smash. Or maybe a private school for the day time. We will see, I've not investigated the school system close to my home, so this is quite new for me."

((OOC: Advancing the RP because it has been a few weeks.))

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 pm
(((OOC: Good idea with the time skip and I swear I'm working on Akihiko's reply I just... GAH it's so confusing!!! It's like fighting against yourself because you KNOW what you want to happen but your characters doesn't really want the exact same things as you... WHY DID IZZY HAVE TO ASK THAT?! -dies-)))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:52 am
(ooc: Then have Koy refuse to answer for now. He doesnt have to answer everything that Izzy asks. Heck he may not even know that answer right now. It is a tough question and the Koyasu family isn't known for openness.))  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Akihiko rolled his eyes, "Do you honestly think clingy Chiyou will just let you do that?" he asked, half smirking as the question was voiced. "Think about it, Ruki... from a mental standpoint for a moment. The kid's blind and all he's had for the last month is Nakai. Hell he thought you were dead! So first he gets that pain of you being ripped from him... and now Nakai? Knowing his prior history, the kid'll explode, Ruki. Or implode... either way it won't be pretty if Nakai's suddenly too busy to spend time with him. And..." but then Narcissus nearly choked on his tea. "Chotto chotto... it'll look really bad if MeKA pays for us finding you. I mean, personally, that was money damn well spent." he bit his lip, thinking. "How about instead we pretend the check's for the expense of me staying with you in LA? I mean, I'm not going to downright reject the idea because we need the income but... well..." the young Tiger shrugged slightly. "The money we spent trying to find you didn't exactly find you... but we tried. I just... I just don't like the feeling of being paid off to bring you home safe..."

That bit of thinking was actually uncomfortable for the musician and so he turned his attention to other matters...
Matters that involved his family... which weren't necessarily easier to talk about, but for the moment, far more pressing.
"I don't think Yuuji will just fly off the handle and hurt Shou, but really... that's a possibility that we need to consider just in case. I mean, he hasn't exactly been stable, has he?" picking up the still warm teapot, Akihiko filled his cup a third time before bringing it to his lips and sipping the hot contents within. "Matsumoto won't want to fight MeKA... not right now, even if he's got Go on his side. MeKA isn't a Japanese company for one thing, so it makes things more difficult when it stops being local and becomes an international issue. Well... least he wouldn't want to go against MeKA unless he held all of Japan's musicians in his hands... and if that happened... MeKA might not even be safe..." Akihiko sighed, propping one elbow up on the table and putting his chin in his upturned palm. "All I wanted to think about was you and the music and yet it's just one mess after another... granted certain messes are taking longer to deal with... and..."

With another sigh, the musician screwed up his face in an expression of disgust. "No thanks. I'd rather not meet someone like Azriel in person if I can help it. He creeps the hell out of me... I mean honestly, would YOU want to meet someone who looks that much like you... and who worked for your rival? Hell it'd be like Nakai and Naoko-san... only Naoko-san doesn't roll around on stage in buckets of fake blood." Narcissus found he couldn't help but laugh softly at that thought. "Naoko-san seems perfectly sane next to that nut job... Wait, does that mean you think Azriel's more handsome than me or just prettier... because if it's prettier than he can take that title." his laugh caused him to smile... since, after all, they had already been over the whole 'wife in the relationship' issue.
He didn't need any more of a reason to be thought of as 'girly'...

Picking up his tea, Akihiko took another quick sip... but then Izzy said something that really... really... made the young Koyasu stop in his tracks.
"A...after me?" Akihiko whispered, thinking about the implications there.
As far as he knew, Yuuji wasn't a legitimate 'part of the family' anymore traditionally speaking. Which meant Yuuji wasn't in line to inherit anything, nor was Hideo.
It would be Akihiko's one day, he knew that, and he also knew that even if Hiroki were running the company in his stead... it would still be his...
And yet...
"Children?" licking dry lips, the musician focused his blue gaze on what tea was left in his cup. "I... I hadn't thought about that but... children..." Akihiko's hesitant eyes looked up to his partner. "I... I guess that's out of the question... isn't it? I mean... we... well we can't exactly..." the young tiger sighed. "I really hadn't thought about that... but... I... I mean... is it wrong, Ruki? Is it wrong to want a child who could one day inherit what remains of the Koyasu family's power and property?"

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ah...maybe you're right there." Izzy paused and was thoughtful for a moment. "I guess I'll have to let them come to their own decision." What a mess. It was something he couldn't fix. And as he thought about it more, no matter how much he wanted to keep Smash from trashing Ohayou, he couldn't just make a mess of Chiyou's life. He was a man now. So was Nakai. They'd have to come to their own decisions about the world.

When he realized that, he just sighed and maybe it was a relief knowing that he wasn't really the one that would make those decisions. He had enough of his own problems. But this other issue, was his issue. "Alright, I'll get MeKA to pay for those expenses so it will look all kosher." he said bluntly knowing that the part of him that wanted no debt to the Koyasu family was looking out for his best interest. While he loved Akihiko, he didn't want to be indebted to the family name.

He didn't comment on Yuuji's stability because half the time he thought Akihiko deliberately pissed his cousin off. So he moved on to the more dangerous subject - Smash. The name really was appropriate at times. "I don't think Matsumoto-san wants to go down that road. We've haven't seen Go make any moves yet. At least on the surface. " He looked down at his empty bowl of soup wondering where it had all gone in this conversation. Too many serious things had cropped up when they were suppose to be having fun. "Ah...I wish that was all we could think about. Seems like we won't have any peace until we weed all this out...ne?"

"Well, it would be good to know what you're up against. And yes, I would because I don't like surprises in my line of work. You will have to meet him one day even if it is by random chance at a event. And certainly you'll be eventually questioned about him. So you best prepare your remarks internally at least." he said from his managerial hat that had taken over this conversation. Then, he shook his head at his partner's vanity and smiled a little, "He's a good looking man. I would be lying if I said he wasn't attractive. He's got similar features to you. I'm not sure I'd call him prettier. His gory stage show takes a bit away from that concept. Although I can't say he's manly either. But he looks like the type that likes to get his own way...just like you. " He chuckled for a moment and let that sink into his partner before saying, "He's not you...so don't even start to get jealous."

But then the conversation took a different turn down a road that Izzy had set foot upon and soon regretted. If only he would have said something a few years later rather than right now....

Izzy could only watch his partner's eyes carefully as spoke. His own face didn't betray the many thoughts that spun in his head. His managerial self knew better than to let the young tiger see beyond this mask. He knew...yes, he knew...always had known there was One Mask of his partner that he would never penetrate - The Koyasu Family Mask.

This one mask, Izzy knew he'd never be truly welcome behind. And one part of Akihiko that might not be able to live up to the promises in song or words...or love. Those hesitating eyes told Izzy many things and there was nothing he could do about it. Not a dang thing.

Surely Akihiko had never thought about it. Young tigers don't think while they are young. Because they are masters of all they survey...at least until the years start to pass and the weight of life takes over. One day, the need to pass on that glory to a child...would come. Bucks like himself however never mastered the world, not predators but majestic prey. For all the antlers, there was no luxury in the fantasy. Was that what their relationship was based off of? A fantasy? A fantasy that would fade like an autumn day to the frost of winter?

He tilted his head slowly as Akihiko finished; allowing his eyes to drift into the tea just like Akihiko's had. Then he glanced back up again looking at uncertain face and said without a hint of his own internal revelations, "I love you very much, Akihiko. But I don't know that answer. That will be up to you to decide."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Akihiko didn't need to see within that mask to know Izzy was upset with the turn in the conversation. But wouldn't the man have wanted him to be honest?

Instead of replying however, the young tiger raised a hand to get their waiter's attention. He asked for the bill and for any leftover food to be boxed up.

"I'm not jealous of Azriel. He's younger than me anyway." Narcissus replied with a soft smile, avoiding the subject of children altogether at this point.

Not here... not now...
He couldn't show Izzy how much he loved him... couldn't kiss him or hold him... couldn't so much as touch beyond a grazing flicker of his hand to that of his manager's own hand...

But deep within, the predator stirred in Narcissus... the predator that wanted to make sure it's mate was his and his alone.
It had nothing to do with Azriel however and everything to do with the simple and yet overly complex question... of an heir.

The waiter returned and Akihiko paid, taking the boxed up food with a smile before putting his sunglasses on again and standing. He put on his own coat as he made the way to the door, expecting Izzy to follow while he spoke. "But I guess you're right. I'll be asked all sorts of questions about that freak show. Thank god I can deny ever having met the creep... because yes he creeps me out." Once outside, Akihiko pulled Izzy close to block the wind, but also to whisper. "Honestly... I'm into some kinky things but that man's bedroom is probably one giant dungeon of kink... It can't all be an act."

Because not everything of Narcissus was an act... not in complete truth anyway... though the falsehoods and the truths were a lot harder to see if one didn't know the real Akihiko beneath it all.

Finally back to the car, the young tiger produced the keys, which he had somehow picked from Izzy's own pockets, and with a smirk opened the doors, putting the food in the trunk with the rest of the groceries. Thankfully the interior of the car only had a few bags on the backseat floorboard... like the beans for instance.

"Let's go home, Ruki... I'll fix you dessert instead of the little cafe. Besides... we need to talk and I really would rather it not be where other ears could hear at this point..." Akihiko replied honestly, plugging the keys into the ignition for his partner.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

He kept his thoughts to himself as Akihiko called the waiter over and had everything boxed up. The curry he never really got through after all that soup. "He's too young for me and probably even more spoiled than you. Too much work there." he teased back trying to ease away his discomfort about previous topics.

He put a smile on his lips as they left and pulled his coat tightly around his body once more. Thank god the coat sucked him up like a turtle again so he could try to put himself at ease in the confines of that space. At the moment, he almost welcomed the cold biting wind that made him put other thoughts further back in his mind.

"Yes, if you're prepared then you won't be caught cold. Well, you know some artists use shows like that as therapy but who knows what Azriel's kink is. Now that is a scary thought. I don't want think about his bedroom." He felt the warmth of Akihiko's body close to his own as they walked. It felt good even though at the moment, Izzy just wanted time to shove away all this dark crap that seeped into that space between them. "If you do meet him, make sure it is a public place and lots of people see you. That way when you've said you have met him everyone can refer to that point." He really did want his star prepared for the possibility that this Azriel character would use those similar looks to try things against Narcissus' reputation.

The surprised look on his face was obvious as Akihiko put the keys in the ignition and wanted to go home. Or maybe not so surprised about he desire to go home but the fact the man had the keys. When did that happen? "Alright...." he answered not arguing about the dessert and where it would be had. He wasn't sure he wanted sweets right now. And...well that was a problem because he didn't want to let Akihiko know about his own emotions right now so he added in, "What sort of dessert are you going to create?"

As he turned over the key and ignited the engine, he was happy for the sound. It bolstered his own confidence when he drove. He felt more in control behind the wheel and by the time they pulled into the garage, he felt more confident. Turning off the key, he really didn't want to leave the comfort of the warm vehicle for fear he'd lose that feeling he had built within. His finger tips started for the door handle.....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm

A smirk came to Akihiko's lips as he glanced over at Izzy in the driver's seat. "Dessert is a surprise... though, back on the subject of Azriel... I'll make sure we're never alone together. Reason for that is the same reason I gave you when we first started working together in regards to Nakai and Naoko... I don't want a look-alike getting into trouble and me being mistaken for him."

The fact that he remembered that piece of advice he'd given Nakai's new manager at the time, made him smile. But it was true. The last thing they needed was for the media to hate him.

Of course, Narcissus hadn't exactly seen the media bits in regards to rumors of the young Koyasu abusing others...

When Izzy turned off the car and reached for the door however, Akihiko's own fingers grasped those of his manager and he stopped the man.
Without so much as a word, the lithe musician slipped himself into the driver's seat, on top of Lucky though facing him. His other hand dipped down beside the seat itself and pulled a lever, forcing the back of the chair down. His hand moved behind him then, pulling a lever on the steering wheel and raising it so it wasn't digging into his hips and the small of his back.

Blue eyes looked down at the megane-clad man for a long moment, the young tiger saying nothing. And then he moved, unable to help himself as his lips descended in Izzy's own, tongue darting into the other man's mouth forcefully yet with a certain gentleness as well.

He kissed Izzy... kissed him long and hard while straddling his manager to keep him pinned to the driver's seat. One hand couldn't help but dive into that thick coat and inch Lucky's shirt up just enough that his fingertips could feel his partner's warm chest.

"Gomen nasai..." Akihiko whispered, pulling back long enough to get a deep breath. He hovered there, watching Izzy carefully. "I don't know what I want and... gomen nasai... I don't care what I want in the future... because right now... here... in this moment in time... I want only you, Ruki..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games