Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 am
*Walks into the MW Bar and smells the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. He then notices the biscuits and pastries on the counter.* Well, that's odd. *He looks around and doesn't see anyone, shrugs and helps himself to one of the pastries. He leaves some money on the counter and takes a bite of his pastry as he exits.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:50 am
*walks in to see coffe made*
ewww who here drinks coffee?
so watered down and unsatisfying...

*pours out the contents and makes herself an espresso*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:59 am
*finds mounds of used tissues on random tables*
mmm okay....
what went on here last night?...

*cleans up the bar and sweeps the floor and opens for the day*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:58 am
*wakes up with dried paper towels all over her face. she reaches up and takes them off and blinks and looks around*

Most wanted? What am I doing here? Hey, Lady Ayami. Um...is there something I should know about? What day is this?  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 am
*puts her arm around band*
it's Friday you've been camped out on the couches for a few days now...
Band is everything alright?
You've seemed how do i say umm stressed lately?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 am
It's FRIDAY?!?

*sits up suddenly, and looks around in unbelief*

I need to get to work. Gilda is going to fire me! Oh dear. I don't know what to do, Lady. What if I don't have a job any more? I can't go to work like this. What time is it? Where is my phone?  

bandaidd
Crew

lady leko-chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 am
*jumps up*
what the!! I fell asleep AGAIN!
*looks around then sees Kakkosen looking at her sleepy eyed*
well no one is around guess I'll roll some dice...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 am
::Maune walks in and looks arounds and sees dried tissues and wet tears on the table then looks down:: I see so that is what happen ::Maune places his hand on the counter as a flash of images runs through his mind showing him what happen as he looks at his hand:: Since went do I have this power...I forgot I had this power..My strength must be returning  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

psihug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am
*sighs and starts picking up used Kleenex and empty glasses*

What a mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 pm
*Slips through a shadow in to the rafters looking down in to the bar.* Hmmm...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:16 am
*stops in for a gingerbread steamer... Draa moping and dragging his feet behind him. As he stirs his drink he looks down at Draa, slightly annoyed*
tch... would you just get over it already?

Easy for you to say. You're not the one stuck as a grunny stare

*groans and rolls his eyes*
If you go emo on me, I might just let Psyzapp make hassenpfeffer out of you. *sits down and sips his steamer*

You and I both know she needs two grunnies for that.

*shrugs*
You never know... she might use some creative license to make due with just the one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 am
::Maune walks in slowly and waves to TES as he puts his left hand on the counter::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:15 am
*waves back to Maune*

Oi, Maune! *hops up on the counter*
You're a finger-wiggler. You think you could change me back to a dark elf?

*facepalm*
We've been over this already, Draa. You never were a dark elf. You were cloned as a grunny and have -only- been a grunny. There's nothing to "change back" to.

In case you didn't notice, I wasn't talking to you stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 am
*walks into MW & notices Maune with his hand on the bar* Morning, fox....how goes it with you? *She goes behind the bar and makes herself a cafe' mocha before getting paper out to write a note to Psyzapp. While she sips her coffee, she writes a note to Psyzapp and Icy that reads: "Dearest Evil Sisters.....I will be away from Gaia for the next 8 days on an adventure, and may not be by as often. I will try and check in as often as possible, but there may be times where I just cannot make it back here. Until I return, I leave my second-in-command duties to Leko Chan. Normally, I would have asked Icy to take care of things...but she's incapacitated at the moment. But Leko has proved herself to be evil and a capable addition to our crew. I'll give you the details of my journey when I return. Most evilly yours, katana68* There, that takes care of that blaugh *she folds the note and places it where Pszyapp will find it* Take care, fox.....and I do mean "take care"! *with an evil grin, she exits MW to start her adventure*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 am
:;Maune waves to Katana and watches her leave then turns his head toward TES and Draa:: As much as I would like to give a try Draa I can't I have lost almost all my magic due to a demon taking over my body heck my body is still trying to recover. ::Maune's bird flys on to his shoulder as its eyes move side to side::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games