Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:13 pm
Amy had been doing odd ball things around the house that day. She had gone to Karrie's in the morning to water her garden. Though to be honest, she had hoped to see Karrie there most of all. She hadn't, and the widows were pitch black, so she assumed he was at JD working or visiting his family. She actually hoped that he would take a trip out to see his family. She thought it might do him some good.

Her garden was growing nicely and the flowers were beautiful. They wouldn't last much longer, though. Fall was here, and the flowers would soon be dying. She'd have to talk with Karrie and see if he wanted flowers planted here again next year. It made the house look so nice and inviting, and she had a feeling that Velcore might like all the flowers as well as the garden pixies that helped take care of them.

Now, Amy was going around the house cleaning up. She dusted, vacuumed, swept, mopped... anything that the house needed at the moment, she worked on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 pm
Zephit wandered around it bit, before finally getting his bearings on directions. Eventually he did arrive at his first destination, knocking on the door to Amy's house shyly. Through all of his rushed preparations a couple days before, Zephit had left his key in his room. Hopefully she was home, and could actually let him in, or he'd probably just find somewhere else to relax until later in the night.  

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 pm
Amy heard the knocking and looked up from her spot on the couch in the living room, where she had been watching a movie with Thistle and Phoenix. Well, Phoenix was playing with the white ball of yarn on the floor and Thistle was chasing Phoenix as he did this. They both stopped and looked in the direction of the hall toward the front door when they heard the knock.

Amy got up and went to the front door, Thistle quickly following her afterward.

Amy opened the door and her eyes widened when she saw Zephit standing there. "Zephit? Why are you knocking? Did you lose your key? I was afraid you had moved out since I hadn't seen you the past couple of days. Come in."

She stood to the side to let Zephit in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 pm
"Actually, I didn't get back into town until last night. Before that I stayed with Liada, then after I stayed with Liada again." Zephit blushed lightly, scratching at his ears with a certain nervousness. He wasn't sure how Amy would feel about him staying at other people's homes.

With a slight nod of thank you, he stepped into the house. Patting Thistle gently on the way to the couch, Zephit sat down and began peeling of his arm-guards and boots. Then pulled his scarf off of himself, glad to be free of all that weight.

"Did Phoenix give you my note?"

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly when she heard that Zephit had stayed with Liada twice. So soon? But hadn't they just started dating? She hoped Liada wasn't taking advantage of how naive Zephit was. She wasn't surprised that Liada wanted to go so far with someone so soon, but Zephit wasn't like most men Liada probably dated. Zephit might get hurt by going so fast.

But then she remembered her argument with Zephit and decided not to comment on it. It wasn't her business.

Thistle squeaked in greeting as Zephit patted her head. "Hi!"

They both followed Zephit into the living room and Amy sat on the couch on the opposite side of Zephit.

"Yes, he did. Thank you for letting me know what was going on, though next time you can tell me in person."

Phoenix meowed happily when he saw Zephit come in and sit on the couch. He quickly left his ball on the floor, ran over to the couch, jumped up onto it, and nuzzled up next to Zephit. He purred loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:56 pm
"I didn't want you to worry, Amy. I was running late, too, so I didn't have time to talk then." Zephit mentioned quietly, scratching at Phoenix's ears as he spoke. If he ever did move out, he'd certainly feel bad about leaving the kitten behind. The little guy had certainly taken a liking to him over the last week or so.

"Next time I'll let you know directly," Zephit nodded, "or maybe get myself a phone so I can just call."

"How would you feel about that dinner, by the way? I'm free now." He smiled, resting his hand at Phoenix's side.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm
Amy nodded to what Zephit said. "Thank you for that. I appreciate it. I would have worried.... But I need to realize that you can take care of yourself. I am sorry for that argument before, a few days ago. I was out of line and should have kept my mouth shut."

She also nodded to what he said about a phone. "A phone would be good. It's a way to keep your friends informed of what you're doing. Gives them peace of mind."

Amy looked a little surprised when Zephit asked if she wanted to go to dinner. Then, she smiled slowly. "Sure. That sounds good. Want me to make something or go out?"

Phoenix purred loudly and nudged Zephit's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:39 pm
"I shouldn't have been upset about it in the first place. You were just worried about me." Zephit looked away shyly, feeling kind of silly for the way he acted too. Though it would be nice if she meant what she said, and wasn't going to keep bothering him about the way he acted.

"Whichever is easier on you, of course. I don't have a preference." Zephit nodded, then looked down at Phoenix.

"Where?" Zephit asked, him, as if the kitten had asked him a question. "Oh, right here then?" Carefully he rubbed under Phoenix's chin with his finger.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 pm
Amy shook her head and looked down at her lap. "That was part of it, but I was also in a very bad head space. I still am quite frequently. I let my pain and anger come out and lash at you. That was completely uncalled for, and I tried to make my issues your. I am sorry for that."

Amy looked back at Zephit. "Well, I did say we could go to JD before. I'm sure you'd really like the food there. I'd hate to go back on my word. Would you like to go there?"

She looked in surprised as Zephit seemed to talk with Phoenix and then Phoenix purred loudly and closed his eyes as Zephit scratched right in the place he wanted. Then, Amy chuckled.

"I shouldn't be surprised that you can communicate with him in a way."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm
"Alright. Let's go there, then. My treat, of course." Zephit smiled, still rubbing at Phoenix's chin. Then he stopped for a second, looking up at Amy with a stern understanding.

"A lot is on your mind. We all let ourselves get out of hand, sometimes." He reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. "I've had to put up with much worse than that before, anyway."

Then he looked back down to Phoenix, scratching behind the kitten's ears. "You mean you can't understand what he wants? Don't you talk to him sometimes, too?"

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Amy nodded and stood up. "Alright. Thank you. Being treated would be nice."

Amy's eyes grew sad and her face fell slightly when Zephit mentioned that she had a lot on her mind. She did, but that was still no excuse.

And then Zephit asked that question about Phoenix, and Amy looked completely baffled.

"Talk with him? Zephit, Phoenix doesn't talk, not like Thistle. He simply meows. I only understand when he wants to play, eat, or be petted."

Phoenix licked at Zephit's hand once and then jumped down onto the floor. He went to his white yarn ball, nuzzled it, and then looked back at Zephit. He meowed happily, thanking him so much for the yarn.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm
"You say it like there aren't a lot of emotions behind that meow." Zephit got up, collecting his things from the floor.

"You are welcome, as always, little guy." He smiled down at Phoenix before taking his things into his room. Then he peeked back out, to ask Amy a question.

"Think I have time for a bath? I'd really like to be clean and get changed."

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:24 pm
Amy just watched the exchange between her cat and Zephit with amusement and immense curiosity. Then, she just shook her head and laughed.

"I know there's a lot of emotions behind that meow, but that doesn't mean I can interpret them all. Thistle can help at times, if it's serious enough. What were you saying he was welcome for?"

Amy nodded her head to Zephit's question. "Yeah, you have time. Just hurry! I'm quite hungry."

She laughed and went to her bedroom to make sure she was presentable herself. Thistle followed Amy and Phoenix started bouncing on his ball again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:28 pm
"He is thanking me for the ball of yarn I gave him." Zephit mentioned as he undressed and walked into the bathroom.

Zephit nodded, deciding upon a quick shower. After about ten minutes he was done, drying himself off with a towel as he walked back to his room. Deciding on some casual clothes, he got dressed, and then stepped over to Amy's door and opened it slightly.

"Are you ready?" He asked politely, peeking inside.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm
Amy called out to Zephit. "You got that for him? I didn't know that. Well thank you very much. He loves it."

When Zephit got out of the shower and came to her room, Amy was transfiguring a lot of different outfits. She then decided on a black and gray one.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go. I already fed Thistle and Phoenix before you came over. I'm still going to bring them leftovers, though."

Amy looked at her jewelry box on the dresser, seemed to be considering something for a moment, and then reached over and grabbed a necklace that had a purple pendant on it. It was one of the many pieces of jewelry that Karrie had made for her. She put it on and then headed out of her room, shutting off the light as she went.

Thistle followed and then went and sat down beside Phoenix, who was still playing with his ball. She found it much easier to be left alone now that she had a friend to keep her company.

"Be good you two. We'll be back soon."

And with that, she went out with Zephit and closed the door behind her.

{{Feel free to post in MW if you want.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games