Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yay!!" Ko squeaked and then bounced as Shou and he walked. "I bet we can defeat the boss since there is two of us!" He was all smiles at the thought.

Shou laughed and glanced at Jun, "All the time in the world? Jun you know if you say that you're going to be in trouble when you're on tour and he wants to play Xbox." Shou was teasing but it surely was fun to watch Jun be so into Ko. Maybe the man could be a good parent? Either way, Ko seemed to have a good affect on Jun and Naoko; almost like therapy.

Ko squealed as he was lifted off the ground and up to Jun shoulders. "Awh...ok..." answered Ko but he was already trying to figure out how to stay up longer even as that was said. Little boys were like that. And probably Shou and Jun both knew the exact thought running though Ko's head although he didn't say that thought out loud.

As Ko and Jun chattered, Shou took a photo of them and sent it to Izzy.

We just finished seeing the Muppets. Ko loved the show. His favorite Muppet is Animal. Surprise Surprise, but Animal is a musician. Now on to the Xbox and then to bed. I swear those Nachos are addictive, Izzy. But after 3 boxes I think I might have gotten 1/2 a box. Those two sucked them down like they were tea! I'll be home early next week, then I've the NHK show and maybe afterwards we can get together for Pancakes?

The text took a few moments but Shou unlocked the door with his key card and let the boys in. He took off his shoes and then walked off to get comfortable while the boys set up to play. "Make sure Ko cleans his face and changes for bed before he gets started please." he called back before closing his door for a bit to get changed, then opening it a short time later to let Ko in to do the same.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko deadpanned for a moment, just staring at Ryu. "Seriously? Well..." he couldn't help the teasing smirk on his lips. "They say idiots don't catch colds... and since you obviously told me you don't get colds..." the blond was obviously implying Ryu to be an idiot.
A loveable idiot though.
His idiot...
In the younger Oumori brother's mind, that had a sweet ring to it.
But then that smirk turned into a gentle pout. "But taking it easy is so boring... I want to rest... but I also want to spend what's left of the Christmas vacation with you, Ryu-kun. Mmmm but the onsen isn't really good for a fever... is it?" Naoko sighed, looking up at the ceiling for a moment as he thought things through. "What do you want to do? I want to take it easy but I'd really like to get out of the room some..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 pm
(((OOC: I couldn't get ANYTHING to load last night when I was trying to work on posts. So Kaiko, if I can't get your site to let me reply (I finally got it to let me see your posts though, couldn't even do that last night) then I'll put my posts into one word doc and put it in the dropbox for you.)))

For a moment, Nakai just froze. Was Chiyou mad? After all, the guitarist had flipped out at him before... but then again hadn't it been warranted?
After all, Chiyou had told him who had done all that damage... who had destroyed the vocalist's eyes...
How could he NOT be angry about that?
How could he NOT feel insecure knowing that the man who likely ruined Chiyou's career... looked just like him?

"Hi-chan..." Kai started but then stopped and sighed, shaking his head. "An apology for upsetting you IS needed though. I'm not apologizing for anything except how I exploded." he stated, hoping to get it across to the vocalist that he actually had felt bad about upsetting him like that.

Even if he couldn't have helped it.

But then Nakai smiled and moved Chiyou so he himself could stand up. "Well then, come on." he held a hand out for the younger man. "We should at least eat it in the dinning room... then we can at least use our popularity to make this place a bit more lively. Just think of the business we could draw? Too bad I don't have my guitar, ne?" the blond asked with a smile, waiting for Hideki to take his hand.

Text:
Fake whipped cream is already made. The stuff you buy in a can or from the freezer section. The real stuff is healthier for you to be honest... and it tastes better.

Pocketing his phone again, Akihiko's blue eyes narrowed at Izzy, "So she pushes me around a little? Anything wrong with that? I..." he stopped though because Izzy had that look in his eyes. "Baka... you don't need any lessons and you know it." the musician teased back, messing up his manager's hair before moving JUST out of reach and heading to the meats section.

Left to his own devices, Narcissus walked into the back room of the meat section and eventually came back out with kobe beef, various cuts of chicken and regular beef, tuna, salmon, and a variety of other already cut and packaged seafoods like squid, shrimp, octopus, and eel. He needed the protein if he was going to work on regaining his muscle mass properly.

Satoshi was standing outside the meat/fish section once more, this time with an empty basket in his hands. He traded Akihiko baskets, running the now full one up to the front of the store while the young Koyasu walked through an area of bread and baked goods. Absently, he hummed to himself, some song he'd heard a long time ago that was just stuck in his head... a nice soothing melody... with words that he'd forgotten.

He plucked up a few loaves of fresh bread and some raisin bagels, putting them into the small arm basket when suddenly Izzy was back... loaded down with a variety of things.

Laughing, Akihiko held out the basket. "Don't drop those soda cans on the bread though." he admonished, feeling the weight of the basket triple at least almost instantly. "Only one can of cheese sauce?" a lithe eyebrow arched in question. "Satoshi-kun took a basket full of meat up to the front for us, and Takiko-chan waved at me as she was carrying milk, eggs, and a few certain cheeses I tend to like up to the front in anticipation... so we don't have to worry about that. Anything else you want?"

(((OOC: So randomly, because I'm listening to it, Akihiko is humming "Shin En" from Ono Daisuke's cd "Hinemosu")))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Mm..you never know. I mean she might give me some needed knowledge of how to make you obey." he smiled mischievously as the man teased his hair. Oh his partner was definitely used to getting his own way and sometimes even Izzy couldn't control the man's demanding nature. Although this girl seemed to have some skill at putting Koyasu Akihiko into his place. That actually brought a small smile to his lips and gave him hope as to what he might achieve over time. Although, he rather enjoyed the more demanding side of Akihiko...sometimes.

Izzy looked at the basket when he returned with everything else but not enough cheese sauce, "I'll get more. I just couldn't carry it all in the first round." he said with a smile not going to miss a chance to have a stash of cheese sauce for future meals. If another storm passed through he wanted to be prepared.

"No I won't put them on the bread. Even I'm not that incapable." he answered as he set them in the basket carefully. "Hmm...well, it seems like we have everything, except the extra cans of cheese sauce. I wonder if they have salsa...or taco sauce. Well, I imagine you could make your own with the right ingredients but...." He wandered off in mid sentence drawn back to the shelf that had the cheese sauce and plucked off the last few cans leaving the shelf completely bare.

"Mm...did you get some Ice cream? Um...and everything for pancakes...oh and things for breakfast besides pancakes. I mean unless you're going to just serve pancakes for breakfast that day. Oh and juice...we should have some for Ko to drink right?" He was trying to think about making sure their future small visitor was well cared for. Actually, he wanted to makes sure nothing was left to chance. Except for Shou...well Shou was another person he couldn't control. And he surely had tried to reign him in on the boat. That was almost impossible.

"You know...I like grocery shopping with you." Izzy said quietly as he moved closer to one of the cheese sauce cans in the basket. "I wish you were well, Akihiko..." Those words could have meant anything but the way they were said hinted at something else. Izzy wished he could just pull the man behind the tall stack of Suntory Lemon CC and....Ah dang it, he had to get his mind out of that place!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm
(((OOC: Spent ALL DAY trying to get my laptop to burn discs. Then, when I was at the end of my rope, I restarted it just once more and it randomly decided it needed to do a "disc check"... and BOOM... damn thing works. Sometimes I think Dynames (my laptop) just screws with me...
Also, planning on posting in the other forum tomorrow, if technology will allow.)))

"Yes I imagine I could." Akihiko answered, following after Izzy as the man wandered back to the cheese sauce. "Wouldn't you rather have fresh salsa? Taco sauce though... mmm... I might have to look into how to actually make that."

Laughing, the musician nodded. "Yes I got everything for the pancakes. But ice cream? No... how about you go pick some out while I make sure everything's up front for us, ne? Oh and don't worry, I got some apple juice." before the young tiger could say anything else though, Izzy was dumping cheese sauce into the basket and... being rather suggestive.

"You and me both." Akihiko smirked slightly, "In fact, I..." suddenly his phone rang.
Looking at the number, it was one he recognized but rarely answered... because that number usually called Izzy lately and not himself.
"Moshi moshi?" he said, indicating that his manager should go get the ice cream while he talked. "Mmm... no I... Well yes I'm still in LA..." Narcissus smirked because apparently not even the workers over the holidays at Ohayou knew where he really was.
Listening to the man on the other end, Akihiko perked up a bit at the news. "A re-recording? As a special edition, ne? Mmmm... which game was it for again? Karaoke Dance Mixx? Oh... wait they did use those songs, didn't they? So they're putting out a 10th anniversary edition and want me to re-record some of those songs? I think I can do that. No no, I've got the work for my album well underway but... yes I could release both at the same time. In fact, my fans would probably like that. A Narcissus single and then something a little more personal so..." he paused, listening to the man's voice on the other end of the line. "PV? I... well I... No, I haven't thought about shooting one for the album yet but... look, why did you call me instead of Lucky? Oh... right... phone... I'll have him contact your office later. He should have a new phone soon. Hm? No, he's still my manager..." Narcissus rolled his eyes. "Yes... yes you've never actually spoken with me. New huh? Well, keep at it I guess... just... next time try to go through Lucky. He'd be more than happy to coordinate with you. I'll let him know. Yes... yes... wait, what? No no no let them use the studio if they need to. I already sent Jazz-san and Yami-san copies of the new album so let them use the studio and make their mixes while I'm still out. Yes. Yes. Okay. Thanks." he hung up and pocketed the phone, heading for the checkout counter at the front of the store.

Luckily he ran into Izzy before getting there. "Some suit called because he didn't have your number. Apparently this video game that I did a single of, well me and a lot of other artists but anyway, they're putting out a 10th Anniversary edition of their game so they wanted me to re-record the single. Just a couple songs so it shouldn't be that hard... My voice has changed a bit though so... maybe this is a good thing?" the young Koyasu asked with a smirk Izzy's way. "I told them you'd call later... thankfully they still think we're abroad."

A part of Narcissus was rather happy though. Since he couldn't express himself physically... at least he could use this time to work on his music.
NOT fanmail!
Of course there was the PV to consider...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes, I'd rather have fresh Salsa but...well you don't have time to live in the kitchen so why not get a jar for now and then you can make some once you know a good recipe." He said as he grabbed a few more cans of cheese sauce then notice taco sauce in a plastic jar close by. It was an American brand...good enough in Izzy's eyes. He grabbed it by the handle and pulled it off the shelf. "Here we go. This will do for now."

Ok, I'll get some Ice Cream." That was something he could do quite well on his own. He knew all the good brands and in Japan he'd have to buy two containers to get as much as he would at home. Servings here were just too dang small.

He smiled as that smirk came across Akihiko's face and he wanted to respond but they were interrupted. God...it was always something keeping them from connecting even though they were near each other. He sighed when he started to hear the conversation and walked off to get the Ice Cream. Work. He didn't want to think of that while they were shopping but it looked like Narcissus was enjoying the call. That was a good thing.

Wandering to the frozen food section, he searched for the ice cream and then found the right door. Opening it, he leaned in and started searching the shelves for chocolate anything. He finally found a few flavors. Chocolate Swirled Fudge Almond Sundae. And the label had one of Go Records stars across it licking a spoon. Geesh... Well ok maybe it was a good advertising venture. Go Records seemed to be very capable of marketing more so than any other Studio.

He also picked out a Vanilla Bean Sweet Cream flavor because he wasn't sure what Narcissus liked. And sometimes Izzy mixed up his scoops a little. So as he returned with both containers in hand he almost bumped straight in to his partner while reading the labels. "Oh...well he could have called the secretary. Goodness. Seriously, he probably just wanted to hear your voice." Izzy laughed as he walked with the Star.

"Oh? That sounds like an interesting proposition. When does it start? I suppose I'll have to talk to this man later in the week." And Izzy was sure that Narcissus would use this opportunity to try to get out of the Fan mail but Izzy surely wasn't going to let him get away completely. "Suppose you can do a little more fan mail tonight and get started on the fresh in the morning on researching your newest project. I'm glad that they think we are still abroad. I really don't want to work too hard this week." Fan mail aside, Izzy was still trying to figure out how he'd juggle all this stuff he had planned.

He placed the Ice Cream with his pile of stuff that he had to buy himself and then waited as the cashier started to ring up his items. "Mm...we're going to have to play a game of tetris to fit all this in the Benz but I think we will manage." Glancing over to Akihiko he smiled brightly. Izzy was happy that Narcissus had something to think about with his music and future. It would motivate him to get well...get active...become his star like self again. Although, sometimes he hoped for a simpler life...but who was he kidding both of them would be bored with a life like that. Wouldn't they?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

"I'll have you know I can make very good salsa. Just not sure about taco sauce." Akihiko pointed out as the two walked up to the counter.
He didn't look at the ice cream Izzy got, because he knew he wouldn't really be the one eating it.
Unless he was eating it off Izzy... but his partner got cold so easily so...
The young tiger shook his head, trying to get rid of that yummy mental image.

"I'm happy to be working... I've missed it really. I mean, all this time with you has been wonderful, Ruki, don't get me wrong but..." he smirked slightly, setting his basket up with the other things and giving instruction for the bill to be ALL his. "I haven't done anything big since the benefit and... I miss the fast pace. I know my body isn't ready for it, but my mind is. I NEED to do this... mainly for my own sanity if anything else."

Plus it would get his mind off his grandfather... and the fact that he couldn't do anything physical with Izzy right now.
Keeping busy really was key.

"My voice? It was some guy I'd never heard before. He said he tried to call you but your contact information wasn't up to date... obviously. Thank god no one knows I'm here... I've a feeling I'd get swamped with calls. Which reminds me... how'd you get the fanmail without the studio flipping out about us being in Japan again?"

(((OOC: I got distracted changing my gaia avie... so look! Another post from me before bed!!! I was watching the episodes of "Friends" where Monica and Chandler get married earlier (I watch normal tv when I eat dinner/lunch, easier than trying to read subs at the same time, hehe) so... my avie is kinda a wedding theme.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes, I know you'll be happy to get to work again. You should be writing music and singing on the stage." But I don't know where I should be... Was the thought he didn't say out loud. Singing...managing, doing both. Could he do both? Would he have time for a relationship with each other if they both got so busy? Those were the words he wanted to say out loud but he was afraid of the answers to follow. Maybe taking things day by day was for the best?

"I can't wait to see your next PV...and...well you know you still have to...Mm...You and Shou were suppose to make a PV of one of the Charity event songs. But...oh no.... That was never hammered out in Hawaii. God. We are behind!" Suddenly the manager in him was fretting over an unforseen delay. Shou hadn't even brought it up! God...Yamada-san probably was just holding the dam back in some method but good lord the fans were probably wondering if those songs would be seen again beyond the DVD...that hadn't been formally pressed!! Or had they?! He didn't even know...yet.

"Ah...I'm sure you do miss the fast pace but it will be upon you soon enough." he answered swallowing and putting a mask of calm over his face as he slipped out his phone and started to look through his applications for the one to Ohayou.

"No no... that is a secret I won't reveal because there are some things I just don't want your cousin to find out." Izzy answered softly realizing that Narcissus took the entire bill. He smiled a little even though he knew he could afford what they had purchased.

When they finally got the bags out of the shop and to the car, Izzy paused and considered something that bothered his managerial self, "Are you sure that the man that called was actually a part of...Ohayou? Because my contact information is up to date at the office. Everything goes to the secretary first then to me. And my secretary hasn't been fired." Izzy was just a wee bit paranoid that someone from Ohayou wouldn't know... procedure. Izzy didn't trust this at all and he wasn't about to brush it off as is own manager instincts told him that he should be very careful when it came to things like this.

He opened the trunk quickly and glanced around searching for any signs of something out of place...someone watching them. Hopefully he was wrong...but sometimes, he just had a gut feeling about things. "Let's get out of here."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Akihiko couldn't help but smirk as he picked up one of the large bags. "Long as you didn't have to sleep with anyone or sale some rabid fan working in Ohayou my underwear, we're good then." he teased before thanking the small family, especially Taeko, profusely and promising to send Himari tickets to his next concert.

In fact, now that he thought about it, she usually DID go to his concerts when he was performing in town...
Maybe he should get her some of Shou's tickets one time as a surprise? Surely she'd rather see him...

But before he could ponder on that further, Izzy had distracted him. "Huh? Well, the caller ID on my phone was from a number inside Ohayou, just an extension I hadn't seen lately." Akihiko opened the trunk, noticing his manager's sudden paranoia. "Calm down, Ruki... no one knows we're here. Let's go get some lunch before heading back. Seriously, the only person who's even seen us are the Fushima's and I trust them completely. Oh well and that policeman down the street who was directing traffic because of the broken light. I assume he saw us get out of the car earlier." he added, glancing down the street to see the same policeman directing what little traffic existed. "Everything's fine. I know there's a lot to distrust around us, Ruki... but what would calling me do? The man on the other end of the phone thinks we're still in America, so even if he wasn't legit, what could happen? Wait PV with Shou? Hmmm... well actually that sounds fun. You should arrange that asap." the young tiger winced, loading the rest of the groceries into the trunk before grabbing Izzy by the arm. "Come on... lunch first. Would you rather Thai or Italian? I know a couple good places... AND a nice little dessert cafe if lunch doesn't fill you up."

After pulling Izzy away from the car however, he let the man go. Walking down the street clinging onto his manager would've looked suspicious after all. "Neither are too far either so I promise you won't freeze. Just down this block and around the corner."

In truth... Akihiko was getting serious cabin fever. Having gone shopping though helped... and now he wanted to complete their outing with a nice meal.
No worries... no schedules... no pressure...
Simple enjoyment of the moment and of one another.

Before the world turned hectic and pulled them into it's black hole...
Izzy wasn't the only one worrying about how they would maintain their relationship...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Maybe Akihiko was right and Izzy was being paranoid but he still worried. He would have much rather been walking around LA than Tokyo today. At least he would have had no doubts about their safety there. "I guess you're right, I just...I don't know. Unless they can find you like Takagi-san can." he answered back. Yuugi made him more paranoid now that he knew the man watched them...wait, did Yuuji still watch them at the house?!?

"Umm...Akihiko, Is your house...I mean...does Takagi-san..." He didn't finish the sentence because he had this odd feeling he wasn't going to like the answer.

But then the conversation drifted to what had made him fret earlier the work they were behind on! "Yes, you and he were suppose to do more than just the Charity Event. Although neither of you negotiated for any tours later for that show. Maybe it is a once in a life time thing after all. I wonder if that would mean a different contract?" he pondered out loud when he noticed Akihiko wincing. "Daijoubu no ka?" he asked quickly as he moved closer wanting to get into the car and warm up then go home.

However, before he could even push for that option, Akihiko was trying to get him to go for lunch. He really didn't want to go after all the other things that were bugging him under the surface but if he didn't then his partner would probably feel boxed in. He pushed on his gloves and covered his mouth with them as Akihiko grabbed him. Under the gloves he was frowning and blowing on his fingers to keep them warm.

"Ok...ok...lunch first...mm..Let's do Thai. That sounds spicy and different from everything else I've had lately." he grumbled his answer through the gloved fingers. As they walked, he shivered and yanked the hat tightly over his head knowing that Akihiko couldn't keep him warm. This was so silly! He hated the cold!!! But... "Dessert?" That word though caused his head to pull up from the neck of the coat. Yes, he was fascinated by sweets and they always caught his attention.

( OOC: Posted for everyone in the other forum too. )

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:43 pm

"My house?" Akihiko asked curiously, glancing at Izzy as they walked down the street. "Well I assume he still keeps tabs on what happens inside my place. You're more than welcome to try and search out any hidden cameras or bugs. I pretty much ignore them." the young tiger spoke, finding the idea of Yuuji watching his every move... well normal.

It was something that, it seemed, Izzy would have to get used to eventually. Though if Takagi was actually watching them that closely during a blizzard... well, he had his doubts there.
For as much as he hated his cousin sometimes... he also felt a lot safer with the knowledge, in the back of his mind, that if anything happened to him within the confines of his own home... Yuuji would know about it.
Which made his place safe.
Safer than the Ishi compound in LA actually... at least in a sense.

"Well obviously I don't want to tour for this collaboration... at least not at the moment. But we really should schedule some studio time together to lay down a non-live version of the songs... damn that'd make two singles and a full album coming from me all at about the same time, wouldn't it?" Narcissus whistled a bit, thinking about how much work that was going to entail. "You'll have to get someone to do the marketing and product placement other than yourself. I mean, you and I obviously will look over the final decisions but... I think you might want to leave that up to someone else for the time being. MAINLY... because I'm going to request your help, vocally, for the 10th Anniversary re-recording of those video game songs. Just for one song of course... I'll need to call Michi-kun into the studio again too to have him lay down the vocals again for one of the songs on the album too... I mean he did it once but he'll need to do it again for the Regular Edition release."

In truth, Akihiko's mind was in the realm of work at the moment, almost as much, if not more, than Izzy's was. Work kept things he'd rather no deal with at bay... kept him busy... kept his mind clear and sharp.

"Huh?" blue eyes hidden by dark shades focused in on Izzy. "Oh no, I'm fine... that wince was more out of sympathy for you... the holiday break isn't even over yet and I've already got a list a mile long of things you need to do... Gomen ne, Ruki."

Instead of trying to warm Izzy up though, Akihiko pushed the slightly shorter man behind him. "Use me as a wind buffer... it'll help some." he said, glancing back over his shoulder. "And yes dessert. It'll take me some time to whip something up at home... so why not get your sweet tooth dealt with here and now. Otherwise I've got this feeling you'll be tying an apron around my waist and locking me in the kitchen til I produce something delectably sweet." the musician teased with a smile, leading the way into a very VERY small Thai restaurant.

Thankfully, the lighting was low and there were very few people out this early in the day.
Nothing wrong with an early lunch after all.

"Table for two?" a young woman asked, to which Akihiko nodded but didn't say anything. He just prayed that the waiter was male... much less likely he'd get figured out, after all.

The hostess showed them both to a table in the far end of the establishment, in a nice corner. Akihiko sat down, stealing an ashtray from the next table over and putting it on their table. The hostess said their server would be with them and they were given menus.

"You know... you're going to have to get used to eating with sunglasses in dark places..." Narcissus teased Izzy once the woman was gone.

(((OOC: You know I'm sitting here typing this post and listening to the "YFC I" album right... so like... I randomly looked at the cover art again (the one with GACKT, not the chick's butt or the Mata, Koko de Aimasho cover) and my brain just started giggling because, you know... YFC is stealing his pants. But what's funny about it is the fact that YOU is stealing GACKT's pants (along with the rest of the group of course)... which made my mind fall back to the Diabolos Concert DVD when GACKT tried to get YOU to take his pants off and give them to a fan... hearing GACKT say "pantsu ga" and YOU's expression as he grabbed his pants/belt to keep them safe... just cracked my brain up because it's like, in some comical way, YOU got revenge for that with the cd cover.

Course... thinking about that... also made me think about magnum... -fangirl snicker-

YAY! Weekend! I've been in the living room a lot lately which is why I haven't posted much on the other forum. I'll try to rectify that this weekend and do a few posts. I've just been so tired... like super anemic tired... so I've been taking iron but it hasn't really kicked in yet. And I've been going to bed between 11 and 1am so... it's not like I'm up super late or anything. Mostly I've been doing laundry (mountains of laundry) and watching normal TV... mainly catching up on "Psyche" and "The Finder"...)))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm...I...might." Izzy answered wondering what Yuugi might have over heard him saying. Izzy wasn't used to having someone knowing his every move. To him it was a complete invasion of privacy. And at times he tried to ignore it but he was certain that more than once Yuuji was watching them when they were...making out and more. He didn't want to think about it but it made him cringe to know that someone else beyond Akihiko knew his...quirks.

"Mm...I doubt the two of you could tour for the collaboration of work. Maybe it would be better just to leave it as it is and let the Charity Event be a one time vision. You're still not healthy and you've already got so many other things in your schedule. God knows what Shou's schedule is like considering when he gets back to Tokyo he's already going to be on NHK." While Izzy thought that the two stars should create something more from that magical event, he didn't want Narcissus overworking himself a second time around. The fans might want more but really, he just wanted Akihiko to get well again.

The constant in and out of sickness made Izzy worry for reasons beyond the stage and touring. He just wanted to actually be with his partner under healthy circumstances. And then there was Akihiko's grandfather...yes, that was another problem that loomed on the horizon. More grief...more worry...more things not going the right way. Izzy didn't have a positive outlook right now but he intended on keeping these thoughts to himself because he didn't want to drag Akihiko down. Some things were better left unsaid.

But then something made him pause even as he chattered his teeth together during their walk. "Uh?? My help vocally? Seriously? " he glanced over to Akihiko and then tucked his face like a turtle back into his coat. "Why me? I mean aren't they going to just want you doing the song or...do you need backup vocals for it? " Izzy really hadn't considered the music for the video games yet after the previous thoughts about the Charity Event so it took him a moment to change gears.

He nodded when Akihiko said he was ok, "Ah...well.. you know I'm used to work. It's alright. I'll figure out how I'm going to handle it all soon enough." But inside, he seriously hadn't a clue how he was going to do it...yet. Apologizes aside, he knew holiday vacation was shrinking exponentially with each word.

Izzy hide behind Akihiko as they walked and was glad for it. The wind was biting and he wanted the parka. Foolishly he thought of fashion over function today. Never again! And he was very happy once they got into the restaurant.
"Maybe...You look good in an apron." He smirked but his lips were hidden by the coat that he didn't pull down around his face until he had felt the heat start to ease his shivering body.

His head poked out of the coat like a turtle again finally as they sat down and the hostess left. He sighed and picked up the menu then rolled his eyes at Narcissus' comment. "I don't think they could even tell who I was with the way I was wearing my coat. You can stick to the dark glasses. I'm certainly not that famous yet."

Scanning the menu, he found several things he wanted to try but the curry sounded the best. Just because it would be spice and hot all at the same time. Maybe he'd warm up. "Hmm...I'll have the Tom Kha Kai soup.. I think, and...for lunch...umm....Musaman Curry. That sounds good." He smiled a little but it took him several minutes to stop shivering like a leave. He hated this weather with a passion. And while he despised that cold which penetrated his bones, the first thing he ordered when the waiter came to them was Hot Ginger tea. He just couldn't warm up as fast as he wanted.

After he had ordered, he wasn't really sure what they should talk about...work? Well that seemed logical considering the past few minutes but what was he to say? For a second, he had to pull his thoughts together, " I'm sure that Tanaka-kun will be happy to go into the studio with you and record the vocals again. We will have to make sure to arrange that early once you're ready to go back to full time work."

( OOC: Ah. Ok then I'll look sometime this weekend. )

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Akihiko laughed as they sat at the table. "Look, just be glad we took my car. He hasn't bugged it because I don't drive it. So anything we say or do there is completely us alone." the musician said with a smirk, keeping his sunglasses, and of course his hat, on snugly. He did however take off his coat, hooking it on the back of the chair before pulling out his cigarettes and tapping one out of the pack carefully.
A quick flick of his lighter was all he needed as he pulled the ashtray closer then leaned back comfortably, crossing one leg over the other at the knee.

"Look, don't worry about Yuuji beyond, well you know, his son." Narcissus whispered, focus on Izzy alone and not the menu.
In fact, he didn't even touch the thing.

The waiter came by and got Izzy's order of Tea and Curry and Soup, while Akihiko ordered a Coconut Red Curry soup and hot ginger tea as well.
It really made the young tiger smile when Izzy's eyes seemed always so much bigger than the man's stomach... definitely bigger than Narcissus' own by a large portion at the least.

"Ruki, Shou and I have to do a cd at least. I'd rather not my fans only have ripped versions from a dvd... especially given the accident involved." he waved a hand, taking a quick pull on his cigarette. "I mean sure, they have no idea but I do. I'd like something pure and focused... not pushed through in such a life and death manner. I'm sure Shou would agree too. No doubt NHK wants an interview about you and he lost at sea when he gets back... the second the media figures out we're here, you're fair game for their microphones and cameras." Akihiko said, gesturing to Izzy. "Doesn't matter if we're not recognized now... within a month, your face will be everywhere." he smirked slightly, "Especially since I DO need backup vocals and I'd like you to provide them. A little more of a taste of you for fans." the young Koyasu waved a hand at his own comment. "Look, it's not like I'm trying to sell you WITH me though. I just want you getting some exposure... some fans who are pushing for you to release a single. The more little bits and pieces we can give them until that happens, the bigger you're real debut will be. It's the same with Michi-kun. It's why I'm using his vocals as backup on one of my album songs. I want you both to do well... In all honesty I wouldn't mind if you suddenly surpassed me in popularity, especially given the fact that I may have to pull back from music soon." he sighed, tapping his cigarette on the edge of the ashtray, ashes tumbling into the glass bottom. "Which is why I have to do everything I can until then. Health or not. I don't have to be in perfect physical shape to record or even to shoot a PV or interviews. Performing more than one song on television though... THAT is what I have to be more in shape for right now. But my voice is the same as it was before. There's no change there. My mind is the same, better in fact, well except the headaches but that's not the point." Akihiko bit his lip for a moment, focusing on the cigarette between his fingers and not on Izzy for once. "I have to do what I can with the time I've got. And well right now that time is a month at most... then I have to start making some hard decisions... and pushing you forward in your career... pushing Michi-kun forward... because in all honesty, if I'm not in the limelight... we don't have the star power to rival SMASH. Not right now anyway, especially with Nakai being new and Chiyou... well..."

Leaning back again, Akihiko smiled slightly. "As for that apron... I'll think about it." he teased, taking a puff of the cigarette before he heard... about five feet behind him... a woman's voice...

"I knew it..."

Blinking, Akihiko didn't move a muscle out of the norm. He continued to enjoy his cigarette like nothing was happening...

But the damn female voice just said, from a foot away. "You... you're..." her voice lowered to a whisper. "Narcissus-san, ne?"

Thankfully his shades his the roll of his eyes. He smiled politely to the young woman, turning in his seat. He thanked every god he could think of that she was the only person to have noticed him.

"Hai. But I'm supposed to be hiding." Akihiko spoke calmly.

The woman nodded. "You... you're supposed to be in LA..."

He moved his shades enough so that the woman could see his eyes. "If I give you an autograph... can this be just between us? At least for a few weeks?"

She nodded and he grabbed a spare napkin, writing out an autograph on it before handing it to the girl. Thankfully she left them alone after that... or did she?

"Um... so that means that you... you're... Izzy Lucky-san, ne?" she asked, watching Izzy intently.

Laughing softly, Akihiko glanced to his partner. "You might as well give her an autograph too, Ruki."

The girl, for her part, smiled brightly. "I'd love one, please Izzy Lucky-san? You're already really popular with my friends. I've got your karaoke performance saved on my phone even." she said, now ignoring Narcissus for the most part.

Akihiko smirked to himself. He could really get used to being ignored...
Course... the musician had to wonder how Izzy would handle this...

(((OOC: One never appreciates lots of cabinet space until they have to try and shove comforters, all washed at once, into the same space in the closet... need bigger cabinets... -falls over- I did an INSANE pick up of my room... BUT I also filled up a pill box with Iron, Vitamin C, B-12, and Folic Acid as well as a ClaritinD every day. The vitamins are actually something my cousin did when she was anemic... easier on the body than just iron by itself... PLUS I'm taking a daily pro-biotic so maybe... MAYBE... I can feel better... hopefully... But I did do more today than normal... I need to do my daily singing too... see, I've been short of breath lately and while I'd love to play my flute to build up my lung strength again... it has an adverse effect on our poodles... high pitched noises and all... hell one of them even growls at my guitar!. SO I sing about 5 or 6 songs each night, hard stuff like "Paranoid Doll" that really stretches the lung capacity. Plus the Slim Fasts are keeping me from snacking between meals! I know I know you're supposed to only drink them as a meal but hey... right now I'm just happy eating 3 normal meals a day with a slim fast or two instead of like... 5 meals. I tried Full Bar last week... that... that was a BAD idea. Mainly cause it tastes like chocolate drizzled Styrofoam... Slim Fasts taste good AND are keeping me from snacking at like 2/3am AND apparently they have a Strawberry flavor that doesn't have Red #40! I can't wait to try it, hehe. Right now I'm waiting for the dryer to finish my sheets so I can make my bed and hopefully finish watching "Tales of Phantasia"... I just haven't been in an anime mood lately... which reminds me I need to put my Gundam00 dvds back in my room...)))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well that's good to know. We won't tell him that I'm driving it. Maybe we can..." his voice lowered, "Make out in the car alone." He actually wondered if he ever really made out with Akihiko alone at any point. Izzy would really have to think about it. Yuuji had been around quite a bit and probably even bugged his room in LA. Scary thought. He'd have to ask his Aunt to get someone to check that out. He didn't like the idea of Yuuji spying on them 24/7 even if Akihiko didn't mind the cage.

"Ah..yes, his son. Akihiko...what's the boy's real name? I'm guessing Ko isn't his real name? I'm just hoping Shou will follow through and come over for pancakes with the boy. I mean we need to make sure...mmm" Really, he wondered how the heck Shou was taking care of a child. That was a big question. Shou was more than a handful when Izzy had been alone with him on the boat

As for the food, Izzy's eyes were thinking about HOT and more HOT. He probably did over order the food and since it was Japan he'd have to hope they had a means of taking home leftovers.

"Maybe you're right but...I don't want you pushing yourself too hard. I don't need you collapsing a second time." Well actually how many times had Akihiko collapse...more than twice? Probably so, Izzy had lost track with all the other issues. "Well I'm sure they do want an interview with me but I'm not sure I want to give them one." he grumped as he crossed his arms and seems a bit stubborn. He already had been interviews plenty in the US. He really didn't want to add to that with another round in Japan.

"Maybe I can just do a taping of questions over Skype or something. Then I won't have to show up in person anywhere." The manager sometimes had mixed feelings about the lime light. In the US, he was more confident about the whole thing because his family was there to control the situation but back in Japan where the spaces were smaller and things were more closed in, he had his doubts.

"But I will do the backup vocals for you." he said with a smile and then tried to relax. He really needed to unwind but that would only come when the hot ginger tea finally made it to him. His fingers were still cold and he had taken to sitting on them to try and warm them up.

"You really think Michi...and I will have to replace you? Are you sure that Asato-san won't be able to....Ah...mm...he will need help though won't he?" The thought of Matsumoto Izo just riddled the idea of Narcissus staying on stage full of holes. But what would he tell Shou if the Star's own rival had to take a back seat. Ugh. That thought didn't sit well either because he doubted at the moment he could fill those shoes.

"Maybe we should try to contact Asato-san soon...." he muttered softly as he listened to his partners plans. Well the man obviously had been thinking things through and then Izzy noticed the cigarette as the puff came from those lips that he loved to kiss.

But as he was about to reach forward and snatch that cigarette away from the star's mouth, he was startled by the interruption from....a woman.

Unfortunately, Izzy's wide eyes weren't covered by anything at the moment and he probably had the deer caught in the headlight look upon his face for about 15 seconds before easing back into his chair silently. He let Narcissus deal with her because if he opened his mouth he wasn't quite sure of what would come out.

Izzy blinked then pursed his lips when she paused then asked if he was who she thought he was. His eyes flicked from her to Narcissus as the man mentioned that he should give her an autograph too. And quickly he flashed a lighter smile across his lips considering the previous conversation he couldn't afford to give a bad impression. He didn't want to make his partner's future anymore difficult than it already was.

"Ah...Sure. Oh really? I'm glad you enjoyed the performance although I wasn't expecting it to be broadcast across Youtube." He kept his words modest but friendly enough although he didn't want to extend the conversation too long. So he took the napkin and the pen and scrolled his name out in English. As soon as he was done, he handed her back the napkin.

Inside he hoped and prayed she would just walk away. He was sort of nervous about this sort of contact. The stage was different than having some unknown person walking up to you out of nowhere asking for your autograph. At least, the stage had distance between the musician and the...fans. Did he really have fans now? Well, ok maybe he had a couple. There were a few that wanted him to sign Narcissus' cd with his name at the Anime Convention in the US. That was awkward!! THIS was awkward! Just because he sang with his heart....all he had wanted was for Akihiko to hear him. But now the Whole World had....

( OOC: So how long have you been doing Slim Fast? I'm doing the Insanity work out and have lost 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks! Yay me! If this keeps up I'll get to my goal. BTW, make sure to read the post for Ritsu. There is more there than just his stuff. )

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm
(((OOC: Mmmmm... I watched "Bunraku" again... -sighs, listens to a GACKT playlist on itunes, and sips a glass of Gekkeikan Plum Wine- You know... I don't think I could ever get tired of that movie. I mean, it really is the truest story out there. I mean... -tries to think of a better way to explain it- from a writer's pov, it's the quintessential movie. It's beautifully and artfully done (I swear to god that some of the scene cut away transitions are thing I've written in my own original screenplay), the acting was rather good but then again of course I'm going to be a bit biased, hahaha... but the story itself is so primeval... so ingrained in society that it seems so simple and yet is so true.
Actually I got my dad to watch it too and he liked it, though I think just because it's an action movie... I told him, "Dad, it's a movie with GACKT... that's enough to make me adore it. See how shallow I am?" which yeah, that's true, but it's also true that I would've liked this movie even if it'd been someone else and not GACKT. Just so happens... YAY SEXY EYE CANDY!
Anywho... there are posts on your forum now Kaiko! Yay! BTW, Yuuji is sooooo into Michi atm, hahaha.
OH! And aside from watching Bunraku, I got my haircut so I was out most of the day... thus the lateness of posts.)))

After Izzy handed the girl his napkin, she bowed to both men with a smile and turned to go.
But Akihiko stopped her. "You can tell your friends you met me after I, 'get back from LA' officially." he said with a smile, to which she nodded and promised she wouldn't say a word.

Left alone, the musician took off his shades completely, since apparently they weren't hiding him very well, and looked over to Izzy in silent amusement for a moment.

He didn't say anything at all, until finally after the waiter brought their tea and he'd already taken a sip, putting out his cigarette at last. "We'll have to get you a new mask, Ruki. The Izzy I see... the Izzy your friends and family sees... and the Izzy your fans see. Not to mention your manager face." the young Koyasu teased lightly, sipping the hot tea once more and taking in it's strong fragrance. "Oh and I'm smoking. Any attempts to stop that smoking, especially when I can't have IT, will fall on deaf and stubborn ears." the musician added before smiling softly. "Back to the business at hand though... you did an excellent job handling your first fan. I'm impressed. I thought my heart would explode from shyness the first time I had to sign an autograph. Now... well..."

Now it was second nature.

"Ko's real name I haven't a clue so..." Akihiko pulled out his cellphone and sent a quick text to Yuuji.

Text:
Out of curiosity, what IS your son's name?

"And Shou had better follow through. That or you and I are going to be eating pancakes for a while and that ISN'T exactly on my diet regime." he sighed, blue eyes wandering the small restaurant... watching the few tables full for a moment.
Just observing...

"If the boy plays piano like Shou says he does... well... Shou's good with a piano but he isn't me. Not even close. So where would this sudden piano affinity come from? Talent is passed on, generation to generation. My grandfather was a very good pianist when he was younger. Apparently so was his father. It would stand to reason that Yuuji could be too if he tried... and Ko-kun..." Narcissus smirked slightly, "I feel vain saying this but I'm a prodigy. Ko-kun sounds like one too. What are the odds of us NOT being related?"

Suddenly there was a text back and blue eyes looked to the iphone on the table.

"Okay so the boy's real name is Takagi Hideo... oh and Yuuji wants you to take away my phone so I don't ask him stupid questions during the holidays. Guess he feels you're more practical than to ask over a text message about something this sensitive." Narcissus shrugged, closing the text and looking back to Izzy. "The question now... is how do we ask? I mean, if we out and say his real name when he's, you know, meeting us for the first time, the kid may freak. We need Shou or Naoko-san to say it... maybe even Yamada-san."

With a sigh, Akihiko drained his cup of tea and carefully began to pour a new cup. Unbeknownst to himself of course, the way he poured tea would've been considered, not only proper, but rather feminine in origin... because while he was at it, he also topped off Izzy's own cup of tea, before gently setting the pot back down without having made a single sound or spilled even one drop.

"As for me collapsing..." the young Koyasu continued, unaware of his tea skills. "Yeah well, this would've been the fourth or fifth time at least by now... so let's just say a sixth time, ne?" he teased lightly. "Recording isn't pushing myself, Ruki. Touring is. Let me have what fun I can, ne?"
Blue eyes narrowed though and the musician leaned on the table a bit as he just stared at Izzy... saying nothing again.

"Skype won't do. You need a small press conference WITHOUT me there. We can have Hiroki or Yuuji sit in with you... but the focus needs to be on you and the media has to see that you're serious. Then you can pick which magazines you want to have a one-on-one interview with you, a couple at the least. You need the publicity, Ruki. You can't stand in my shadow forever. Yes I want your voice as my backup vocals... but when you step onto a stage..." Akihiko's smile turned soft, happy in a way. "I want you to shine because of who you are. Not because I'm standing there too and not because you're my manager. You have talent that I didn't see until it was almost too late. Shou's right... you need to share that talent with the world because yes..." his happy smile turned somewhat sad. "Asato's going to need some help... soon. And as much as it's going to tear my soul apart to leave the stage behind... I have to if I want to hear you sing."

If Ohayou fell... Izzy would head straight back to LA, Narcissus with him. He would sing for MeKA yes... but Akihiko wanted Izzy to sing for HIM. In a sense, it was a different sort of ownership than saying that Izzy was his and he was Izzy's... but something deep down told the young Koyasu that he'd regret it forever if Izzy wasn't a star of Ohayou.

Sighing, Akihiko sat back and sipped his tea before pulling out another cigarette. All that serious talk had made him anxious in a sense. "As for calling him, I did. He didn't answer his cell so I left a message." the musician laughed softly, lighting the second cigarette. "Not surprising... he's going through a rough time and I'm one of the last people he'd want to talk to... even if we were starting to see eye to eye a bit..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games