Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 am
Human lifespans sound pretty short to me. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 am
*frowns as he looks into his empty glass*
Even so... jabbress seemed to have quite an attachment to that man, and the circumstances under which they agreed to part ways was not dissimilar from experiences of my own.

*lifts his foot onto his chair and wraps his arms around his leg, resting his chin on his knee*
It was almost like watching myself go through to same situation all over again.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:13 am
Human lifespans are rather short, Showa. But they still have years to find "the one" before their reproductive organs stop functioning.

I somehow doubt it was like that at all, Ry.
So if you're done feeling depressed over a frivolous relationship that wasn't even yours, could you maybe change me back to a dark elf now?

Hey! What about me?

What about you? stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:22 am
*picks his staff up and giggles*
How about this: whoever promises to give me a kiss gets to be Tier'Dal, jugare? wink

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:32 am
gonk That's not funny!

stressed Vrine'winith dosib bauth, Ryzan!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:35 am
Hmm... I would but I wouldn't want to shorten my life by turning into a dark elf. gonk

Lekuum soka da wa naru Sunako. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:42 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
No need to be obscene, my dear Quortek. I was only joking wink Besides... *gets out of his chair and blushes a little*... it's not like you haven't done it before redface *blows Tes a kiss*

I will change you both, or at least attempt to not only because you desire it, but also because jabbress has previously expressed nausrigg'tul at the amount of green rabbits passing through her tavern.

*holds out his staff and prepares to cast*
I am ready when you are. Just know that I will have to cast on you one at a time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:48 am
You must have quite a lifespan, Showa. What species are you?

*jumps out in front of Ryzan*
Me! Change me first!

Oi! I'm the real Tes, so it's only right that I go first.

But I've been a grunny longer than you have mad

and if it were up to me, you'd stay that way scream

*attacks Tes*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 am
I'm a demon. Can't you tell from the horns, bat wings, and pointy tail? :/
[I felt a twinge of conscience typing that, seeing as how in real life, if they exist, demons are angels who deliberately rebelled against God and lost his favor for all eternity]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:16 am
Gi ussta~
*sets his staff down on the table and picks up the two green rabbits by the scruff of their necks*
You will be changed one right after the other, so it should not matter who is first. You could have both been changed already if you hadn't started fighting.

*looks at the two*
For the sake of saving time, I will simply cast first on whoever is in my right hand.

*closes his eyes and concentrates, imagining the green rabbit in his hand being released from unseen bonds. Gradually a slight blue glow surrounds his hand and the rabbit as he casts*

Erpnag Zntvp  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 am
*feels a little faint as the spell begins to take effect, blacking out for a moment. As he starts to reawaken, it feels as if a great burden has been lifted from his body. Upon opening his eyes, he looks at himself and sees he is back to his dark elf form, with Ryzan holding the collar of his jacket. Almost immediately he falls to his hands and knees on the floor*
Xsa! I thought since I wasn't a grunny as long, that wouldn't happen this time stressed

*tries quickly to get reacquainted with his dark elf body*

tch... of course it would have been Tes first stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 am
*giggles*
Gi ussta~ That was mere coincidence, I assure you. Do not fret, for you will be joining him soon~

*closes his eyes and casts the spell as he did before, but this time focusing on Draa.*

Erpnag Zntvp  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:45 am
*a blueish light surrounds his body for a moment and quickly fades. Not feeling any different, he looks down at himself and sees that he is still a grunny. Infuriated, he turns to Ryzan.*
Vel'bol xun dos talinth dos ph' galla ulu nnabiss!? stressed Is this some kind of joke!? scream

*looks over and sees that Draa is still a grunny, and breathes out a sigh of relief*

You guys set me up, didn't you!? scream You some how set this whole thing up to where Tes would get changed back and I wouldn't! I didn't ask to be a clone, dammit! You don't have to treat me like some second rate existence! stressed

jeez... pissy much?

This is all your fault, you b*****d! scream *tries to get at Tes, but Ryzan is still gripping him by the scruff of his neck*  
Stargazer Lily generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 am
*Slips in.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 am
6 - yes!

*Tiptoes over to the coffee pot, carefully measuring out the coffee, then adds the water and hits the on button. As the aroma fills the bar, she leaves a plate of freshly baked biscuits and assorted pastries on the counter then tiptoes back out.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games