Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4325 4326 4327 4328 4329 4330 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:37 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

-frowns- You are always meditating. Don't you ever get tired of it?
as a knight and a fighter, i need a strong mind, body and soul, so no, i don't, i've changed, i've aged way more than you people, now leave me alone

I'd say, you old geezer. I don't age at all. -watches you, thinking-
let me ask you something machine, have you experienced heaven? hell? training? in one of your days i experienced 7 years of those three, now let me ask you again *stands on ground* what do you want!!?

-completely unfazed- .....I want to know what it is you are fighting for. -complete seriousness-

.....I don't remember anymore damnit....Justice, vengeance, pride, honor, and aiding the needful

-heard that first part- If it's all in vain, why not just stop? Or why don't you find a valid reason to fight?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

let me ask you something machine, have you experienced heaven? hell? training? in one of your days i experienced 7 years of those three, now let me ask you again *stands on ground* what do you want!!?

-completely unfazed- .....I want to know what it is you are fighting for. -complete seriousness-

.....I don't remember anymore damnit....Justice, vengeance, pride, honor, and aiding the needful

-heard that first part- If it's all in vain, why not just stop? Or why don't you find a valid reason to fight?
!!!...i don't know *turns back to normal age but still has scars* huff...what do you want vicky? *sitting on ground*  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

!!!...i don't know *turns back to normal age but still has scars* huff...what do you want vicky? *sitting on ground*

How many times are you going to ask that? -jumps from scythe to roof and sits next to you- I was just curious, that's all. -looks at the sky-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:13 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

How many times are you going to ask that? -jumps from scythe to roof and sits next to you- I was just curious, that's all. -looks at the sky-
*stands back up* i'm sorry, i trained myself for years to be a true heroic fighter for both good and evil, but i don't know anymore, if i lose even once, i fail....thank you vicky....*sits right next to you again*  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:21 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

*stands back up* i'm sorry, i trained myself for years to be a true heroic fighter for both good and evil, but i don't know anymore, if i lose even once, i fail....thank you vicky....*sits right next to you again*

You're welcome? -laughs-

Well...I suppose it is a part of your character, and that's why you do the things you do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

You're welcome? -laughs-

Well...I suppose it is a part of your character, and that's why you do the things you do.
*looks at you* yeah, i guess so....  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:41 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

You're welcome? -laughs-

-stares at the sky a while- ...

Oh! -looks at you excitedly- We should go into town sometime!
[/centere]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

You're welcome? -laughs-

[/centere]
hm, why?  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

You're welcome? -laughs-

hm, why?

I want to buy Dime some clothes, and maybe some toys. You probably know more about what boys like than I do, so you should come. Plus, town is really exciting. I'm sure we could find other stuff to do too.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:12 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

You're welcome? -laughs-

hm, why?

I want to buy Dime some clothes, and maybe some toys. You probably know more about what boys like than I do, so you should come. Plus, town is really exciting. I'm sure we could find other stuff to do too.
sorry...you're wrong about that statement, i don't know about kid things, i never had a childhood, but hey, i'll come along  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

You're welcome? -laughs-

hm, why?

sorry...you're wrong about that statement, i don't know about kid things, i never had a childhood, but hey, i'll come along

-laughs- Then we'll have to figure it out together. -stands and offers you a hand-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:21 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

hm, why?

-laughs- Then we'll have to figure it out together. -stands and offers you a hand-
*takes it and stands up* thanks vicki, i'm going to go sleep now....*kisses your cheek and walks off*  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

hm, why?

*takes it and stands up* thanks vicki, i'm going to go sleep now....*kisses your cheek and walks off*

Sleep well, then. Good night. -touches where you kissed, blushing faintly-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

*while walking downstairs thumbs up*  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:41 pm
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy
generalcross44
Symphonic Tragedy

*while walking downstairs thumbs up*

Heh...baka. -jumps off the roof and wanders off-

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4325 4326 4327 4328 4329 4330 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games