Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

*blushes a little bit as she's complimented* Thank you. *makes a mental note not to get on Ryzan's bad side sweatdrop and takes her cocoa to a seat at the bar*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

*waves to katana*
Plynn kyon~

*rolls his eyes at Miro, knowing full well that she can say more than "moo" since it's an illusion and not an actual changing of forms*

Enchanters have the mzilst spells of any other class in my world, partially because we have a great many illusions. Of course, there are a lot of other things I could do that are mzilt mzild.... detrimental.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 pm

User Image User Image
*hears the cow bell*
You can never have too much cow bell User Image
I can manipulate the illusions of my own appearance
but have never had the need to learn to do it to others.
Unless it was a curse to an object
then the change happened through activation in that manner User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Miro likes enchanters blaugh They have mind candy whee I mean.. ninja moooo? ninja
:: rings the bell some more :: blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm

That's an illusion? *studies Miro* Wow...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Really that is quite impressive.
*finishes her scotch*
Well it is about that time when I should be going as well.
Lovely seeing all of you User Image
Ta loves.

*puts away her glass then does the security down to her chambers*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 pm

*tries to ignore Miro*
I certainly have a lot mzild control in using illusions on myself and can better manipulate the finer details, rilu'oh I did have to learn how to cast illusions on others for instances in which there was a group of us entering hostile territory, or if everyone was on good terms with the locals except one...

*nods to Kits' question*
Xas xas. Although, even with it being an illusion, it does limit her mobility as if she were transformed. It has to do with how the mind reacts to seeing and feeling the body in a different form. When you believe something to be true, then it becomes true. It takes a bit of mental training to be able to separate your physical state and metal state.

*waves farewell to Lady Leko*
Plynn kyon, jallil~
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Good night, Leko.

*nods to Ryzan* That makes sense... I can see how it would be useful too. So if I went up to touch her, she'd just feel like a cow right now?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Xas. The illusion would not be ves convincing if she were to still occupy the same space as her normal form. Though, she is not actually occupying the space of a cow currently... it... it is rather complex sweatdrop I suppose the easy way to explain is that the spell manipulates your perception and senses.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh... *is confused, but knows this would take a long time to understand completely* Sorry, I don't mean to ask you difficult questions. I'm just curious. *tests her cocoa to see if it's cool enough to drink. Finding that it is, takes a drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Moo blaugh
Miro understands 3nodding It makes you think you're seeing and feeling a cow, but Miro isn't really a cow. 3nodding The spell just effects the mind like that because that's what enchanters are good at 3nodding Although, just understanding how it works isn't enough to see through it or not have it affect you sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 pm

*Miro's explanation makes a little more sense* Okay... I think I understand now... *takes another drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
There is no need to apologize. I do not mind answering questions. I am just having some difficulty trying to better explain it.

While the spell is cast onto a specific target, it really affects not just the target, jhal all who interact with it. The target itself and the space around it are not as they appear. Rilu'oh, the mind convinces you that what you are seeing is real and makes everything adjust accordingly to fit in with that it believes to be real.

I suppose in a sense, it is as if I am putting everyone in a state of limited temporary insanity wink Those who can see past the illusion will see that Miro is quite obviously an elven woman and those who interact with her as if she were a cow would appear insane. You will be pleased to know that she does in fact appear even to me to be a cow, though. I have yet to meet someone who can completely see through it.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Miro has come across people that could sense illusions 3nodding They didn't actually see through it, though... they just knew enough to know it was an illusion without knowing what was underneath it.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 pm

*thinks about his explanation, her ears twitching as she translates the Drow words based on what he's saying* That makes more sense now. It's complicated, though, isn't it? I can see how you're having trouble explaining. *drinks more cocoa* Will you have to take the spell off, or will it wear off on it's own?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games