Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:56 pm
{{Can't sleep...}}

Thistle had been watching Amy carefully in her room. She was pouring over her mother's spell book in a way Thistle had never seen before. Sure, Amy had studied it a lot, but not with this much intensity.

When Amy looked up to flip a page, Thistle nearly squeaked in fright and shock. Amy's eyes were red! They were red! Thistle had felt an odd magical energy coming from Amy for a little while now, but she had no idea her actual eyes had turned red!

Slowly, quietly, Thistle backed out of the room. When she was far enough away, she raced down the hallway and used her magic to open the front door quietly, also shutting it after her.

Then, navigating through the dark, she flew to Karrie's house quickly. She remembered how to fly. It was as if it came back so naturally to her, especially in this kind of circumstance where she wanted to get somewhere as fast as she could.

When Thistle found herself outside of Karrie's house, she closed her eyes and concentrated with all of her might to try and contact Velcore. She hoped she and/or Velcore had the ability to read energy or thoughts. She really hoped he could hear her or sense her out here eventually.

She didn't even know if he was in there or not, and she didn't want to knock or anything and alert Karrie to what was going on. She just wanted Velcore's help. She had no idea what to do.

After trying her hardest to contact him, she decided to go behind one of the bushes, conceal herself in case Karrie came out before Velcore did, and decided to wait there until Velcore came.

{{And no, red has nothing to do with evil here or malice. Nothing like that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 am
Sometime in the night, Amy had simply fallen asleep lying sideways on the bed with the spell book clutched in her arms, completely exhausted. Her eyes had faded back to normal behind her eyelids and the magical aura had dissipated. Now she was sleeping hard, though restlessly.

Phoenix had gone through the cat door to get outside and search for his own food.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm
*after getting kicked out of the club last night, Draa and his groupie return to dame's apartment to continue what they started. However, the action becomes increasingly difficult to get into once the ecstasy starts kicking in. Contrary to what the name might suggest, it doesn't actually put one "in the mood" typically, but rather more often produces a feeling akin to having just finished having sex.... thus kind of making one not feel the need to anymore. Draa himself was aware of this due to having memories of Tes' experiences with various substances and thus took great amusement in the fact the woman who slipped him the tablet to begin with didn't seem to realize it was going to have such effect, as was apparent by her frustration over the whole situation. She eventually does get her way and the additional release of chemicals in the brain quickly puts Draa to sleep afterward.

A few hours later when he awakens, the woman is gone, as is all the money in his wallet. At least he knew well enough to keep no more than thirty to forty dollars in there at any given moment. He can't say for sure how much she made off with, but it doesn't seem to be a huge loss. Despite being robbed, he still manages to smirk to himself at the thought of how disappointed she must have been that he didn't even so much as have a credit card to nab. Though confident she wouldn't have been so thorough, he checks on his stash of coins kept tucked away in the closet anyway to make sure they're all there and accounted for, which they are. Given the size and appearance of the apartment, she likely concluded that he wasn't exactly "rolling in dough" and she picked the wrong guy to go home with. Knowing how stupid she must feel certainly made the money she took well worth it, and an overall cheaper lay than some of the girls in Vegas.

Draa puts his stash of coins back into the closet, making a mental note to trade one in for more cash before heading out tonight. He drags his feet to the bathroom to get cleaned up, but does a double take when he passes by a mirror. Upon closer inspection of his features, everything appears to be normal, but when he initially caught his reflection out the corner of his eye, he could have sworn it looked off.... as in his hair and skin seemed darker. -Much- darker. It looked normal now no matter which way he turned or how he looked at himself, though. While strange, he brushes it off as a possible hallucinatory side effect. Having not done any kind of drugs aside from the occasional over the counter pain reliever in a long time probably made him more susceptible to some of the more rare effects... though hallucinating while on E doesn't typically happen unless someone took too much. confused He can't say for sure how much the woman slipped him and he probably would have noticed if it was too much a lot sooner than now, but it's the only explanation he can think of aside from perhaps just being a bit tired.

Satisfied with his reasoning and the fact that nothing seems to be out of place, he continues on about his business*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:24 pm
(( Dun dun dun!!! ninja ))  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm
Amy was up now and mindlessly tidying up the house. That didn't involve any brain power, so she felt okay to do that. She would have studied her book more, but she felt kind of raw after last night. Kind of like she was open and exposed, and things were rubbed raw from too much use. She couldn't really explain the feeling, but it was just odd. She wanted to back off on the spell book today.

Amy came across a line of clothes leading from the living room to the bathroom. How had she not seen those before? She must have just walked right by them without even registering that there were clothes on the floor.

She sighed and bent down, gathering them up. They were Zephit's, and she honestly didn't know if he was coming back. She thought maybe he should since it'd be kind of rude to just leave without ever telling her to her face that he was leaving. She hoped being able to stay here at least helped him a little. She felt bad for how she spoke to him last night and wanted to apologize. Though, she did still think he should stand up for himself and not let people walk all over him. But that was not her place to say, and if she hadn't been so upset already last night, she would have kept her mouth shut about that. Or at least found a more tactful way to say it.

She put Zephit's clothes in the spare room he had been staying in and then went about getting dinner for herself, Phoenix and Thistle. Phoenix seemed to be permanently attached to this white ball of string he had gotten at Aqua Springs. She had thought it was a toy at AS that she tried to give back to the workers, but one of them said that a man had come by and given it to him. So Amy brought the ball back with them. Phoenix had barely put it down.

{{I don't know why this just popped into my head. I forgot Amy used to do Henna, and quite a bit. I should have her start doing those again. She did a lot for Karrie, too.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 pm
Zephit had probably the longest and most interesting day of his life, just looking for work. There were lots of places that he was hardly qualified for, and even more that were hardly qualified for him. For a while there he was pretty sure he'd be fighting people forever. However, luck struck him pretty hard. Not only did he get a new job, he got new clothes to go with it. Something about being a sidekick or something. He felt like he was dressed like a butler, but whatever. There was also a note tucked in his pocket with direction to a job site, as well as specific instructions to bring a weapon.

Deciding that Amy was probably at least a little worried about him, Zephit decided to go back to her house to check up on her. Even if she didn't choose her words carefully, and tried to change him, at least Amy had given him a place to stay. In the very least they could talk about the other day, and he could get some sleep. Or she just wouldn't be there and he could get some sleep. Either way, he found himself at her house, sheepishly opening the door.

"Anyone home?"

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Zephit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
He wasn't sure if Amy was just tired or busy with dinner, but he was hardly going to stand around and wait for her to finish her business. Zephit didn't even say anything to Thistle or Phoenix, opting to just go into his borrowed room. Maybe they could talk tomorrow if they ran into each other, or maybe he would just keep avoiding her until she was in a better mood. There were a lot of maybes going through his mind when all he wanted to do was sleep. The day had been way too long and exciting for anything else.

"Goodnight." He said to no one in particular, kicking his boots off and climbing under the covers to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 pm
*despite having had plans to go out to the club once more tonight, he finds himself stuck in bed, feeling completely miserable. gonk stressed At this point, he's wondering if it was actually ecstasy that woman slipped him or some kind of time released poison. stressed Not only are all his muscles and limbs feeling heavy and a bit numb, but he's having trouble breathing, his hearing is muffled, and he's blind. For a brief moment, the overall sickness intensifies in waves until settling on something worse than he woke up with. Now to the point in which he thinks this is something too serious to just lay around in bed with, he starts to wish he had paid to have the phone service reinstated. His only means of contacting anyone from the apartment was the computer, but that doesn't do him a lick of good if he can't see a damn thing stressed At least with the phone, he would have been able to figure out the right numbers to press by visualizing the keypad in his mind.*

Oh god... I'm going to die like -this-? stressed

*his voice is really quiet as he speaks, though not intentionally.. it just won't get any louder. Though the effort seems useless, he rolls out of bed and practically crawls to the computer. Maybe with some luck, he'll manage to click on just the right things to get a message out to someone who can help. If not, the only other option is trying to blindly make it to the bar*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:36 pm
*he manages to make it to the computer and turn it on, but clicking around blindly isn't getting him anywhere. He even thinks to use the windows key to open the start menu, but with no idea where on the list a messenger service would be since he doesn't really use it too often, it doesn't do him any good. He doesn't even know what programs had been opened from his attempts to find it and write a message.

Things haven't gotten any worse in the meantime, but they haven't gotten any better either. There's no choice but to try to make it down the street to the bar. It's not that far... maybe someone will see him.. or at the very least he could get the bouncers to call for help. He crawls back to his room and tries to get on at least some clothing so he doesn't end up in jail rather than a hospital. It soon becomes apparent that the boxers he had put on are backwards, but he is just too nauseous to try again and goes ahead with pulling on some pants. Decent enough, he feels his way to the front door and carefully down the stairs, stumbling down the sidewalk in the general direction of the bar, the feel of the cement on his bare feet letting him know he's still on the sidewalk and not in the grass heading elsewhere*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 am
{{Sorry. Like I mentioned on MSN, I had to go to bed and couldn't RP since when I tend to RP, it takes a couple hours. I need to start going to bed earlier again except during the special occasions.}}

Amy had gone to bed after she had gotten supper for herself, Thistle and Phoenix. She had been completely out when Zephit had gotten in.

Phoenix hadn't been asleep, yet, though. When Zephit had come in, Phoenix had followed him until he had gone back to his room. The orange cat looked back and forth between Amy's room and then Zephit's room. Amy was smelling different lately. She wasn't right, especially after the night before. Plus, Zephit had given him that white ball of string with the good-smelling stuff on it! He had instantly smelled Zephit's scent on it when the lady at Aqua Springs had given it to him.

With his mind made up, Phoenix trotted into Zephit's room, hopped up onto the bed next to Zephit, and crawled up next to his waist. Then, he turned around a few times before lying down next to him, quickly falling asleep.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 am
{{Tes... your avi scares me...}}

When Amy had woken up, she looked around her room and, while noticing Thistle was sleeping on the bed, realized that Phoenix was not sleeping on his normal perch on the tall scratching post/tree house that Amy had set up in her room for him a few weeks back. He had slept there nearly ever night.

Amy got out of bed and walked out of her room, Thistle following closely behind. She looked into the bathroom, didn't see Phoenix in there, and then looked toward the left where Zephit's room was. Her eyes widened when she saw that Zephit was indeed sleeping in there. What also surprised her was the comforting feeling that came over her upon seeing that. She hadn't realized how nice it had become to have someone living with her again. She was also relieved to see that Zephit was safe and well.

She tilted her head to the side slightly and smiled when she that Phoenix was curled up at Zephit's side, sleeping soundly. He also had the white ball of yarn next to him.

Amy reached out, grabbed the door, and pulled it toward her slowly and quietly until only a crack was left so that she didn't disturb Zephit or Phoenix while she was getting ready for the day.

Then, Amy went into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 am
Zephit woke up pretty late in the afternoon, but resisted the urge to panic because he felt something beside him. Sleepily he inspected the object, recognizing it as Phoenix. He shook the cat awake gently. Zephit would need the cat's help to get to work on time, if only because Amy would have a million questions for him if she saw him directly.

"Hey there. Do me a favor?" Zephit fished into his pockets, pulling out a pencil and some paper. Quickly he scribbled a note down, holding it out for Phoenix to take. "Make sure Amy gets this after I leave. If she sees me go, I'm sure she'll be worried about me. The last thing she needs is to be worried about me."

Note to Amy
Amy,
Starting my new job. I think it is essentially my old job, but it involves helping people instead of punching them. When I come home I'll let you know how it went. Didn't want you to see me in the equipment they gave me and get worried. I can take care of myself, I promise. Besides, I still owe you my company at dinner, right? Let's do that sometime soon. :3

Sincerely,
(Instead of a signature there is a kitty drawn here)

Then he quickly got dressed for "work," feeling particularly heavy in the gear that he was supposed to wear. Also a little worried that he didn't have a knife or anything like the guy wanted him to bring. Maybe that would just work itself out though, and he wouldn't get fired. When he was finished he quietly opened his window, waved goodbye to Phoenix, casually leaped to the ground, and then took off at a sprint to the area outside town.  

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am
Zephit

Phoenix watched Zephit as he wrote the note and gave it to him. Oddly enough, he could pretty much understand what Zephit was meaning! He didn't know why. He hadn't understood Amy or Karrie very well. He could understand Thistle and Velcore just fine. So why could he understand what Zephit was meaning? That was odd.

He didn't even squirm when Zephit put the note he had written under his collar. He would go to the living room where he knew Amy was and give her the note after he left. When Zephit climbed out the window, though, he whined softly and simply stared at that window for a few minutes. Zephit was never around anymore. He went from seeing Zephit every day last week while Amy and Thistle were gone to hardly seeing him now. He missed his friend.

Then, Phoenix hopped off of the bed gracefully and slinked out of the room, into the living room. He saw Amy leaning over dusting a coffee table while Thistle was lying down on the couch, watching her.

Phoenix meowed softly, jumped onto the coffee table, and looked up at Amy with wide, expectant eyes.

Amy sighed softly when Phoenix jumped onto the coffee table right where she had been dusting and actually chuckled softly. There was nothing like being around an animal that could brighten up even the worst day for a little bit.

Amy put down her polish and polishing rag and picked up Phoenix. She cuddled him under her chin and scratched behind his ear.

"What are you doin'? You know you're not supposed to climb on the furniture, Phoenix, especially when I'm cleaning."

She smiled and kissed the top of her cat's head.

Phoenix was purring loudly and rubbing the top of his head along Amy's jawline. He almost forgot about the note in his collar.

Amy noticed, it, though, as her hand scratched around Phoenix's neck. She got a confused look on her face and took the piece of paper out from the collar. She read it quickly and then sighed softly.

"I see... But Zephit didn't even have breakfast... But hopefully he knows what he's doing. Lord knows we don't want another argument like we had before. Guess I'll just have to keep my mouth shut, huh, Phoenix? You're a good boy for bringing me that note, yes you are. Good boy."

She was looking down at Phoenix in her arms and petting his back as she praised him while Phoenix just soaked up all the attention.

{{I forgot to mention that Phoenix is still mostly kitten size. He's about 5 months old. I think Thistle and Amy found him at Karrie's around April. So he's not the size of a full-grown cat, but he is bigger than a kitten.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:28 am
Cuwen
{{I forgot to mention that Phoenix is still mostly kitten size. He's about 5 months old. I think Thistle and Amy found him at Karrie's around April. So he's not the size of a full-grown cat, but he is bigger than a kitten.}}

[[I will do my best to remember that. :3]]  

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 am
{{Okey doke. Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier. Nothing's been wrong, yet, but I thought for the future it'd be good to know.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games