Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun caught that look...the way Shou's eyes lingered where they probably shouldn't for just a moment. Oh, how he wished he could just reach over the table and pull the blond into a deep kiss. He would, were it not for innocent eyes.

"Heh...I guess I could stand to loose a couple more pounds." he agreed, jokingly.

"Though...you could probably stand to gain a few, Shou." he rebounded the tease perfectly in an attempt to catch his fellow star off guard.
In a way, it was actually kind of true. Shou's eating habits and sleeping habits weren't always great, and sometimes he did lean kind of toward the bony side...but Jun had always liked a tiny bit of softness, just a bit of curve.
In all actuality, Shou was fine, of course...but Jun wouldn't mind...a little bit extra...in the right places.

Pulling his mind from the gutter, Jun picked up his spoon and dug into the dessert that had just been placed before him. Kami-sama, he really hoped he hadn't been staring, or drooling, or anything equally embarrassing.

"Oh? Well maybe you should!" he poked back, even sticking his tongue out a little.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's eyes widened as he was told he could stand to gain a few pounds. He looked down at himself for a moment like a woman evaluating every inch. Had the weeks on the boat really caused his figure to look a little...strange? Wait, his abs were about as flat and slightly six packed. Not to the degree of Jun's but he still photographed well on camera. He did...eat....but...

As Shou was staring at himself, Ko leaned over and said in a whisper, "Ut oh...You just told Mommy, he's too skinny."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:52 pm

User Image

"Hm? Huh? What?" Jun shook his head a little, turning to look at Ko.

"I was just joking! You know I'd never say something to hurt your Mommy's...ah...Uncle's feelings." he whispered and sputtered, still a bit distracted and slightly addled from all the "Mommy" joking. Not to mention the fact that he was now actually a little afraid that he had done just that.

"Shou...I was just picking on you, you know." the wolf spoke up, his voice serious. Whatever the blond thought, Jun really did care when it came right down to it. He cared a whole hell of a lot, when it came to those he loved.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I know you were Jun." The boy grinned and watched Jun try to recover from his teasing. Ko started to giggle almost losing a hold of his spoon in the process but catching it just before it could clatter on the table.

"Oh I know you're just picking on me." answered Shou although he wasn't too sure that he wasn't just a little on the thin side right now. Maybe he could use a little popcorn at the theater but he was already full. "I'm just wondering how much I weigh now. I was a little light when the Navy boat picked Izzy and I up and since then I've not weighed myself."

He reached under the table and patted Jun's knee letting him know it was ok. Shou really wasn't a bad sport about these things even if he did fuss sometimes. However, Shou 'on stage' was another story. He was a total peacock with feathers to match.

The blond tilted his head and watched those lips he had kissed once before...awhile back. Sometimes it was a tempting thought but... "Ah I should eat the rest of this dessert before it gets warm!" He turned and looked over at Ko who was well ahead of him into the dessert. "Is it good?"

"MmmHMm!" mumbled Ko as he held his spoon in his mouth.

By the time they were finished with dessert, Shou waved over the waiter and paid for the meal. "So...do you need to go back to the room for anything before we go to the theater, Jun?"

"I wonder if we should send food up to the suite for Naoko-kun and Ryuukaze-san? I'm sure they are up this late in the day but...I wonder if they've eaten." he pondered as he glanced down at his phone which started ringing.

"Jun would you watch Ko for a second. It H...Yamada-san." Shou asked before picking up the call. "Moshi Moshi...Hamu! I know I know...but I will anyway so why do you fuss? So how's your vacation? Good...Oh yes, mm...well I did text Narcissus-san. I'm surprised you called. Ko? Oh he's right here with Jun and I. We're going to the theater next to watch the Muppets. Ah yes, he had a very Merry Christmas. True...yes, I've already have a song prepared. I know...I'll be ready. Ok, same to you.Talk to you soon."

Meanwhile Ko looked up at Jun and asked, "So...have you ever seen any of the other Muppet movies? And do you like butter on your popcorn? I do. But if you don't its ok. I can eat it without."

Once Shou was off the phone, he sighed and said, "Let's go so we don't miss the trailers!"

"Yay!" Ko cried out as he grabbed both men by the hand and started dragging them to the theater in the resort.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 am

User Image

Oh...he really had been thoughtless. Of course Shou would still be a little self-conscious and upset, what with all that he went through.

"No, really...you're perfect just the way you are." he added, despite the blond trying to assure him that he was fine. The guilt he felt for saying such a stupid thing made his...chest ache.

"Mmm...no. There's nothing I need at the room. As far as those two are concerned, I'd almost say just let them fend for themselves. Who knows what they're up to, and Naoko wasn't feeling well yesterday. He might not eat at all..." Jun commented, subconsciously remembering the pianists habits from long, long ago. When he felt ill, sometimes he wouldn't touch anything but water and juice. That was how Naoko used to be, at least.

Jun had always been the exact opposite. Whenever he wasn't well, he tended to eat more and feel hungrier.

"Sure..." the dark star answered, completely understanding how it was to have to answer phone calls in the middle of conversations.

"Muppet movies? No...I can't say I have. It does look pretty funny, though, from the little I have managed to see about it. I think I like....Gonzo.Butter? Oh, popcorn isn't popcorn without butter!" he laughed, agreeing 100% with the boy.

Scraping the last little bit of his dessert from the bowl, Jun licked his lips, very satisfied with the meal.

He'd barely had a chance to let the food settle before he found himself sliding out of the booth, then being hurried along by a very, very excited little boy.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smiled although at that moment he didn't believe he was perfect. Anything but perfect. He had a feeling he'd get poor reviews from magazines if he didn't fill out a little bit. He still was in a hell of a lot better shape than Narcissus though. Shou actually wondered how Narcissus was going to get back into top form. Heck, as he thought of it, he had never met Narcissus in top form. Even at the Charity event the man had been ill.

"Mmm...well at least I'm in better shape than my rival." he muttered and then smiled deciding to highlight a more positive point. "Having all this happen just gave me a lot of new material to sing about. And thus a few pounds which is easily gained is nothing compared to the new lyrics I've written. Ah, and I even gave one set of lyrics to Ko so he can create a musical composition to match my guitar."

He wouldn't allow himself to drown in sorrows about the past if he could help it. The tsunami took the world away, but he became good friends with Izzy because of it. He learned a lot about true survival and some of the things that tried to beat him down back here in Japan seemed trivial. He was lucky to be alive. And...now he had Ko to take care of and a relationship with Jun that he wasn't sure of...well, he wasn't sure he wanted to go any further than it was right now. Actually, he just didn't want...drama.

"Ok then we won't need to go back upstairs. And you're probably right. I've been trying not to think of Naoko-kun being ill up there. It would spoil the vacation for Ko and I if we were playing nurse maid all weekend. Maybe it's a good thing that Ryuukaze-san showed up, ne?" he sighed and wondered if the rest of the vacation would be...peaceful. Surely Ko was obviously enjoying himself and that was the most important part so he wouldn't complain.

"Yes, I'm sure Naoko-kun is not easy to deal with when he's ill so I'll just leave it to Ryuukaze-san." said Shou just before he was pulled by the phone.

"The muppets are funny for American movies. Animal is a drummer! You like Gonzo?" Ko grinned and wondered Jun really had seen Gonzo beyond maybe a commercial or two. Adults were kind of like that sometimes. But as soon as Jun said he liked butter Ko seemed really happy. "Good! That means we can get it in the same bag!"

Once at the movies, Ko bounced as Shou got the tickets then led them inside handing each of them a stub after the man in the theater tore them in half. Ko was immediately dragging Jun to the counter to get sodas and popcorn. While Shou looked up at the menu from further away until something caught his eyes and he had to move closer. Nachos? Izzy's favorite!

Text: Izzy!!! They have nachos here at the resort's theater. I will try to eat some for you while I'm in the movies!

He took a different counter and purchased the Nachos and then a soda also pointing out that whatever Ko and Jun were getting, he was paying for. So it all ended up on his tab before Jun could even pull out a wallet. "Sooo...I decided on something after all, with...extra cheese sauce." He snapped a photo with his phone and sent it to Izzy.

"The ones in America were tasty. I hope these are." said Shou as he looked at the mass of Nachos with Cheese dripping everywhere.

"Wow...that's a lot of cheese, Uncle Shou. Are you sure you can eat all that?" Ko asked as he quickly stuck his finger in to the cheese to take a quick taste. The boy was so much like a child at some moments and other times way too much like an adult. Right now was the former and Shou looked up at Jun, "I have this feeling that my Nachos are going to disappear quickly even if I'm eating them slowly."

They walked into the theater and fortunately for its small size it was very clean and quiet. There were very few people inside with other children. Shou let Ko pick the seats and then scooted in after Jun and Ko had picked their spots. Since Jun and Ko were sharing pop corn he'd let them sit side by side Finally, he was comfortable and took a sip of his Coke.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image

It felt almost like being hit in the gut, hearing those words come from Shou.
Just another thing for him to feel terribly guilty about. For the rest of his life.
It was, after all, completely his fault that Narcissus was in the shape he was in.

"Oh? I bet Ko will write you something monumental!" Jun exclaimed, trying to carry on with the conversation, despite his discomfort in his own skin. Would this awful, dirty feeling ever wash away? Probably not. No...there was, maybe, a hope for redemption. He could return from his dark road, if he could just hold on to the light he had found along the way.

Once they made it to the theater Jun found himself in a lighter mood again. There was just something about going to see a movie that lifted one's spirits.
Not to mention...he really, really did enjoy popcorn. Movie theater popcorn, to be specific. The microwave kind...well, it never quite lived up.

"I could have gotten the snacks, you know." the dark star whispered to Shou as Ko tasted his Uncle's nacho cheese. Once Jun smelled the snack, he couldn't help but be curious. He'd never tried nachos. Before the blond could see him, he had plucked a chip slathered in cheese sauce up and taken a bite, a loud crunch punctuating Shou's sentence regarding his nachos disappearing.

"Uh...gomen...but...wow, these things are GREAT!" he smiled, a bit sheepishly.

Once in the theater, he took a seat in between Shou and his nephew, immediately beginning to munch on the popcorn as the previews began to play.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

He didn't know that the words caused Jun pain. The dark things that Shou did not know...never should know. If he had known that Jun was the cause of Narcissus' downfall, things might have going a different road than they were currently taking. Fortunately, he was ignorant of the truth.

Ko didn't say anything as Jun praised him. But the hint of his smile broadening was surely an indication of how proud he was of being given the task. Ko had composed it in his head much like Shou. As soon as he saw the words, the feeling had brought forth a composition that would stir the soul. Although, Ko didn't know this yet because the notes were still within his head. But soon he would put them on paper for Shou.

"Of course it will be! I can't wait to hear it for the first time." Shou said with complete confidence. The brightest spot in his world was the small boy right now. Nothing could take that shine away from the Star's eyes. Ko gave Shou a different sort of inspiration. One that couldn't be obtained living alone.

Ko's fingers reached into the bag and snagged some buttery popcorn as soon as they sat down. The boy cheeks filled with the corns and his lips pressed tightly to keep them in. Oh he would slow down and savor it surely but the first bite was important. Slathering the inside of his mouth with the warm butter before it soaked into the corn to deeply. "MMMMM!!"

"Yes, you could have but I chose to treat you today." Shou whispered back as he plucked up the first nacho just as Jun was sucking down one. "Izzy was right, these are...addictive." He laughed as Jun crunched then finally bit into his own. Yes, Izzy was right...addictive and fantastically delicious. Probably a million calories too but Shou didn't care right now. They were having a great time.

Ko stared up at the previews but then snuck his hand across Jun's lap to snag one of Shou's nachos. "I think...after the popcorn we might need more nachos." he said to Jun with a wicked little smile. Oh he knew that between the 3 of them those nachos would be devoured. Probably faster than Shou could ever eat them.

Shou sipped on his soda and watched the trailer snuggling against Jun's shoulder absentmindedly. The colors of the trailers and the start of the film dragged him right into the fantasy realm created by the Muppets just like a kid.

Ko seemed to be enchanted much the same way, but...by the way Shou's nachos were disappearing, he obviously had a shorter attention span.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 pm

User Image

"Oh? So it was Lucky-san who introduced you to nachos? Is that who you've been squirreled away on your phone with?" Jun asked curiously. He had noticed how Shou seemed to be quite preoccupied with his phone as of late. Even more so than usual. They must be very close friends, given all they'd gone through...together. Yes, very close...friends.

Was he feeling...jealous? No, there was no reason to be jealous. Izzy Lucky and Narcissus were an item. Totally in love. Besides...could he really, truly hold anything against Lucky or Koyasu after all the pain he had caused them both? No, no...he was just having a childish moment inside his head.

"Yeah...we're definitely going to need more nachos." Jun agreed, snagging a few more chips. He'd never tasted a snack so utterly enticing. The melty cheese...it just...it was...mmmm.

The warmth of the blond snuggling against his arm caught him off guard, causing him to fall silent. Did Shou even realize what he was doing? Was it...just a force of habit? Whatever it was, Jun wasn't going to say another word. Being this close to his one and only...that was far better than nachos, popcorn...than anything, really. Anything except....except? Except...seeing Ko's smile.

Glancing over at the boy who was in another world watching the movie, he felt that same ache in his chest that he had felt earlier. This little child...he would do anything for him. Even if it meant giving up his entire world.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Izzy is a connoisseur of...fast food and cheap meals. And his favorite is Nachos. Mmm." A smile formed on his lips as he spoke of the small manager "Mm? Why yes, he and I chat quite a bit. Narcissus is picking out pancake fillings for Ko and Izzy at a local grocery store." He smirked at the thought and was almost certain that Izzy probably was in the pre-made food aisle first thing. He couldn't even imagine Izzy cooking after spending long days with him on the boat.

He had really grown close to Izzy during that time. Someone he felt strongly for and at times wondered if he should have advanced further than he had with the manager. Even now...he had to wonder if he'd regret not doing so in the future. But Narcissus had to appear right at that moment...and well, Shou could see what reality had to be. But still, he could smile because he and Izzy share something that no one else could share in that span of time.

Shou didn't realize what he was doing but it surely was comfy. He was happy to be warm and watching the movie without so many fans following him around. The snow actually had been a blessing and kept his pursuers away. So he didn't have to buy out the whole theater just to watch a movie in peace.

His fingers reached down into the Nachos about 10 minutes later to find only one nacho left that had a smaller set of fingers attached to it. He looked down and released the chip with a small smile. Well, they were right. The Nachos didn't even survive the first 30 minutes.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 am

User Image

"A...connoisseur?" Jun found himself asking, his head tilting ever so slightly to the side. Well, whatever Lucky was, he was dead on about nachos. The wolf of a man would readily agree to that any time.

Just as the nachos ran out, Jun realized that the popcorn was already at a low as well. His salty, buttery mouth pointed to who had eaten the majority of the snack food. Wow...he really was going to have to slow down on the food soon...but he was still so hungry! Well...maybe it was more that he was enjoying letting himself go a little and not as much actual hunger.

Either way...they needed more nachos, stat!

"I'll go grab us some more, ok?" Jun grinned at Shou, a little reluctant to separate himself from the comfortable closeness they had established.
Slipping easily past Ko, he patted the boy on the head and made his way to the concession stand.

"Two orders of nachos, extra cheese." he placed his order and handed the girl behind the counter his card. As he took his card back, however, the dark star found himself reeling, his vision dotted with flashes and spots as though he were about to black out.

"Sir? Sir? Are you ok, sir? Sir?" the voice seemed to drift slowly toward him. Looking up, Jun realized he was bent over, gripping the counter top, drenched in sweat.

"Ah...gomen. I'm fine. I think I just ate too much salt too fast." he smiled, grabbing a napkin and dabbing at his face. Salt...yeah, it had to be the salt. He wasn't used to eating so much so fast, or eating so many bad-for-you foods one right after the other.

Taking the two orders of chips back into the theater, Jun took his place back in between Shou and Ko, handing one of the trays to the blond musician, and keeping one for himself and Ko.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou nodded sagely in response. Yes, he knew Izzy well enough to know that the man could live out of the pre-made foods at a combini and not even touch a microwave. Because at the combini the clerks would heat up the food in industrial microwaves if you wanted. Shou learned way too much about the fast food industry in Japan from Izzy. It was actually amazing to the star who never realized what an office life might be like.

"Ok. Thank you." said Shou in response lifting his head from Jun's shoulder so he could get up. Ko was fully absorbed into the show at this point but he did look up and smile as Jun patted his head. His lips were covered with bits of popcorn that stuck to the cheese. He was very much a kid in some ways.

While Jun was going Shou glanced a Ko and spotted the dirty face. He looked down and picked up a napkin then tried cleaning off the mess while Ko watched the movie. It was at this point Shou realized that he might need to carry some handiwipes in his pocket in the future. This answer was derived from commercials he had seen of women with children. Obviously, there was some sense to the concept. And he made a small note in his head to make this purchase after the movie.

By the time Jun came back, Ko's mouth was clean, and Shou's eyes were on the muppets as they tried to figure out how to get the group back together. It actually was turning out to be a better movie than Shou expected.

He glanced up and smiled as Jun came in with the Nachos. Two in fact. "You didn't miss too much of the show. I think they are going to try to get Gonzo back now." He relay the small bit so Jun wouldn't be lost in what they were watching and wondered if Jun were enjoying the show.

Ko's eyes wandered to the Nachos then up to Jun then his fingers slipped in and took a very cheese covered one and pushed it past his formerly clean lips.

Shou took one of his own nachos and then shook his head realizing that at this point, he'd be better served waiting to the end of the movie before cleaning up Ko's face one more time.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 pm

User Image

"Awesome!" Jun whispered excitedly in response. The strange, blue character really was entertaining. Odd, but entertaining. Though this was a children's movie, the dark vocalist found himself really interested in these characters, and he wanted them to realize their goal. It was actually pretty likely that he was as into the film as Ko was, by this point. He was shoveling nacho after nacho into his mouth as his eyes remained fixed to the screen.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

By the time the movie was over, Ko could have been a roly poly after the all the food. He burped and was nodding off as the credits came to a close. Needless to say he was very happy because the Muppets won. And he didn't feel hungry for dinner because he had eaten so much popcorn and nachos.

As the last credit flicked off the screen and the lights came up, Shou stood up and brushed off his pants then glanced at Ko. "My oh my, the boy needs a bath. Look at that face." Shou smirked at the sleepy boy. "Maybe we should head up to the suite and clean up. Then you can play with your Xbox if you want for a little bit before bed, Ko. Unless you're too tired..."

Ko perked up at the sound of Xbox. "No I'm not too tired. Jun, will you play with me?? I want to get to the next level in the super heroes game!" He bounced up from his seat and scooted out to be stopped by Shou who took his last napkin to clean off that face one more time. "When you get back to the suite. Bathroom first, Ko. Wash your face and hands, then brush your teeth and get your new PJs on. Then you can play."

For a moment Shou actually sounded like Sai but the big difference was the more exaggerated actions and the roll of his eyes. It was definitely Shou but sometimes Sai could be seen in the man...in a way. "Jun, do you have time to play with Ko before his bed or do you need to go do your own thing?" he asked as he took the boy's hand and started to lead him out of the theater with the trash in the other hand to dump at the exit.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 am

User Image

"Of course I'll play with you!" the raven-haired vocalist beamed, then looked to Shou.

"Hey, I've got all the time in the world for this little guy, and if I ever don't...well, I guess I'll just have to make some." Jun gave the blond a wink, then stepped in front as they walked, scooping the boy right up off his feet and placing him on his broad shoulders. In the moment, the big bad wolf transformed into the perfect father-figure. Strong, kind, loving, playful...all the things he had trouble being, normally, brought out, bright and shining, by one small child.

"Now, once we get to the next level and save, you have to go to bed, ok, Ko?" Jun added, more letting the boy know what was going to happen than actually asking.

As they made their way back to the suite, Jun and Ko bantered about how awesome the movie had been, re-living their favorite parts in their words already.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games