Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Wow...you really did get it bad, eh?" Ryu commented, grabbing the box of tissues from his side of the bed and placing them in front of Naoko.

"Yeah...you fell asleep." the vocalist giggled a bit. Sometimes the pianist was just too cute.

"I'm not worried about getting sick. I hardly ever come down with colds. Besides...I'd rather risk it than not have you in my arms..." the violinist purred, going back to what he was doing, kissing along that milky skin.

"I'm pretty sure we're alone right now...." Ryu whispered against the blond's ear as his hand caressed upward.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"The...restaurant?" Chiyou whispered, still confused for a moment as he went through his mind and pulled all of his memories together again.

Oh...the fight, his tears, running...snow. Cold. Alone. Then...Kai.

"H...hai." he answered, wrapping his arms around himself. Somehow...he felt chilled to the bone despite being inside and wrapped up in his lover's embrace. Had he been having nightmares? He couldn't remember...

"Soup? Sure." Hideki smiled slightly, trying to shake off the anxious feeling that threatened to swallow him whole.

"Though...I think I feel more like a marshmallow than soup right now." he laughed, delivering the bad joke with a smile worthy of a drum snare. Ba da da!

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"OH I see...Mmm...this would go good with Cheeessseee Sauce. Is there any cheese sauce here?" His eyes glanced over at Himari and then back at Akihiko. This was almost like a comedy show and he was the viewer watching the star fondle the melons and also trying to pay attention to Himari.

"Wait...I spent two weeks living on canned olives and beans. Of course I lost weight!" he exclaimed as he looked himself over. "But I'm by no means too skinny. I actually put on some muscle." He sure wasn't going to let this woman he hardly knew get the better of him as far as his appearance. He actually thought he looked kind of...hot like this.

He didn't say anything as Akihiko spoke about the press conference and his health. And just shook his head as Akihiko bribed her with the Charity promo items especially Shou's items. "I have a feeling you're going to ask me to get these items from him." he chuckled and figured that he deserved premade foods after this!

As soon as they walked away, Izzy's shoulders shrugged in relief. "She's a lot like her mother, isn't she?" He was amused as the small boy suddenly took off with the large back of beans. "Boy he must work out a lot...in here."

"Weird? Um...I guess so. I mean I've shopped with you before but not in your stomping grounds." he admitted as he started to go though the different items and began to pick out several fresh but packaged foods. He seriously would be in a bind if he had to cook all the time.

But then, Akihiko talked about something that Izzy had to look around and think about. "He would I think, Maybe you should have Shou bring him here. And..well, Shou does know how to blend in. He told me he does because I asked him on the boat what he does when he wants to escape everything. So if you asked him to, he probably would. Might be good for Ko to meet some children his age. And yes, it would probably get her off your back. I wonder if he would come to a store like this" Izzy pondered that thought as he pulled out sushi, precooked beans, spiced tofu...onigiri and even a pack of premade takoyaki. He also grabbed packages of natto to pour over his morning rice and raw eggs. Oh he loved the idea of having a real cook or chef around when he didn't think of ...frozen dinners.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko's intellect came in spurts because sometimes he just had to assert himself but other times he was afraid he said to much. He wanted to fit in to Shou's world in every way he could.

"Dramatic? Hmmph. If I didn't put the band-aid on your finger you'd let it ooze." Shou looked at Ko and smirked, "Jun's trouble. He tries to be tough but he's a really a big softy."

Ko giggled and looked over at Jun knowing that he was being babied more than he needed to be. "Uncle Shou is just like a Mommy. Isn't he?"

Shou's cheeks hinted red for just a moment at Ko's comment as he let go of Jun's fingers. At least the food would take over the conversation. Sometimes Ko was smarter than his years and he hoped that the child didn't see anything between he and Jun. He didn't want to make that impression - not yet. Not while he was still trying to figure out what he wanted in this world for the two of them.

So he dug into his ramen and then paused to answer some of Narcissus' text messages. His brow furrowed a couple times as he answered them but he didn't show anyone what he had written.

"Oh yes I surely do, I plan on tour by March or April so I must be in shape. But maybe for today, I could take it easy." he sucked in a noodle then saw Ko's smile brighten. "Ok...then why don't we do the movies tonight. I'll just work out double when I get home." He winked at Ko then smiled at Jun.

"You still haven't told me your plans for the evening? Song writing?" Shou asked Jun again as he snatched up the hard boiled egg in his ramen.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nakai rolled his eyes, "Under normal circumstances that would get a bop on the head, you know." he said, letting go of Chiyou and heading out of the room for a moment.
He came back not even a minute later. "The waitress is making some. Look, I... I'm partly to blame for all this. I should've handled this better. Gomen..."

"Guess what they say about idiots and colds is true then..." Naoko said, hiding his teasing smile behind a tissue as he sneezed again.
A very soft whimper escaped the blond's lips and he blushed furiously. "This is getting me back for falling asleep, isn't it? Mmmm.... your lips are warm... why am I so cold?" he asked, curling further into the futon blankets and into Ryu himself.

Himari gave Izzy a look that plainly said not to argue with her.
"Yare yare... don't you know women are always right?" Akihiko asked as he watched Izzy getting premade foods. "Argue with them and you won't hear the end of it. Especially that one..." he jerked a thumb over his shoulder in the direction of the produce section. "And of course you're going to get those items. You're my manager, remember?" the musician smiled, blue gaze on Izzy's hands and what he was picking out.

"I think stubbornness runs in their family. It's funny to me... seeing how the traits of one person influence the traits of another. I don't really see that in myself so getting to observe them as a family unit really helps bring certain things into perspective for me." Akihiko added, being rather serious. "I mean... there are experiences I've had that I can draw from but being able to observe someone else's experiences can also be an inspiration."

Smiling, the musician pulled his phone from his pocket and sent Shou a quick text.

Text:
Would Ko-kun rather have Chocolate Chips in his pancakes or berries with whipped cream on top? If berries, which kind?

"I'll ask Shou about it when they're back in Tokyo." Akihiko said, holding his phone as he waited for a reply. "Hey why wouldn't he? There's nothing wrong with this store. Sure it's not all fancy but... I mean... he's not the type to make a fuss over how exclusive a place is... is he?"
That was certainly something Narcissus hadn't considered because, while he himself enjoyed frequenting exclusive places... this was where he felt most comfortable when it came to buying groceries.
Maybe it was a lot odder than he'd thought before...
But then again, just because he had a lot of money, that didn't mean he had to give up the things that felt homey to him... did it?

(((OOC: That bit about observing someone else's experiences reminded me of this interview where GACKT said he saw a couple in the park and he ended up stalking them just because they seemed interesting. Like, he was really confused why this hot guy was going out with this really plain girl... so he followed them to the movies and other places and just observed them. GACKT is now a stalker of normal people in my head, hahaha.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy blinked as she gave him that look and then step by step got his butt out of her range. "Women are crazy." Izzy said with a huff in response. That is why he dated men. He didn't understand women. Except maybe children. He had luck with understanding his former female child star. She seemed to be...reasonable. Ok so maybe Himari reminded him of his Aunt just a little. "And Yes...very stubborn."

"Oh yes, of course. I couldn't expect my better paid star to purchase these for his poor manager." he laughed as he teased his star. "Narcissus, what am I going to do with you? Certainly wouldn't expect that you'd be eating this food but you know I'll have to take this all back to my home after we're done here."

He played up the separation between the two of them because he didn't know how much anyone here might hear. He wondered if it would always be like this. Himitsu. Well yes, for as long as they both had careers. Ah...he could live with it. This was the man he wanted to spend his life with.

"Mm...I'm glad you find inspiration in others experiences. It means that you're not totally insensitive to those around you." he smirked but then realized that Akihiko was being more serious. "Yes, I suppose it would be inspiring for you to see a family unit working like it should. They seem, happy..." his eyes traveled towards the direction where most of the family was doing different jobs.

The text back from Shou had laughter tacked on to it: (笑)I asked him and he said. BOTH!! And he likes blueberries or blackberries...or strawberries. He asks you which are in season? Really...he asked that! And he also asks if you can make REAL whipped cream? Not the fake kind. Narcissus-san, what is the Fake kind of whipped cream?

"Mm...well some of his doing things depends on his schedule. I mean, I'm sure he would if you asked him to come with Ko-kun. I doubt he'd make a fuss..but then again." Izzy had to think about that. Sometimes Shou was as fantastical as his costumes. Ok so Izzy wasn't too sure about that last thought. However, Shou respected the business and he thought Shou could be low profile if Narcissus requested it. "I think he would comply with what you asked of him in regards to this place. If you said it was important."

"I think that Ko-kun could use an environment like this...honestly." he said softly as he thought about the child and Yuuji and the entire mess. Actually what the boy needed was his family, but Izzy didn't know how to accomplish that.

"Mm...we should get flour too so you can make those pancakes. Right?" asked Izzy as he looked down the isle with all the dried goods. "Oh and milk...and eggs for my rice! Oh and I need...sauces...Okonomiyaki sauce, and Takoyaki sauce! I really need to stock up my refrigerator. Might as well do that here, right Narcissus? Mm...do they have frozen dinners?" The broad grin spread across his lips revealing teeth. He wondered what his partner would say to that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Text:
I wouldn't buy whipped cream so yes, I'll make it myself. And I think I'll do blackberries... they're a bit more exotic. For Ko-kun's... and hell maybe Izzy's, I'll put chocolate chips in. I'll do it for you if you want them too.

"Izzy, do you like Chocolate Chip Blackberry pancakes with fresh whipped cream on top?" Akihiko asked randomly, knowing that his partner might pounce on him for suggesting something so sweet.

But then he blinked. "Oi! Chotto Matte!" the young tiger grabbed the back of Izzy's shirt and coat, holding him in place. "No frozen dinners!" he said, wagging a finger at Izzy before wrapping an arm around the megane-clad man's shoulders. He pulled him in close, whispering softly. "It's okay. You don't have to make a pretense here. Think about it... you're my manager so of COURSE you'll be at my place a lot. Especially since I have my own studio." Narcissus replied honestly, his voice low so only Izzy could hear him. "Himari-chan's been to my place before, not... not like THAT but, for dinner. So she knows I've got a studio."

He released Izzy and grabbed a can on the back of a nearby shelf, shoving it into his manager's hands. "Here's your cheese. Be happy." Akihiko teased before heading towards the meats section. "Go grab some sauces while I talk to Ken-san about the meats. I'll get some Kobe beef so I can make you American hamburgers. Anything else you want? Certain fish or cut of poultry or anything?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Shou's response was quickly returned: I will let him be surprised then. I'd like that. And I want to see you make Real Whipped Cream. And I still want to know what Fake whipped cream is! You've not told me.

Izzy's head turned immediately to Narcissus with eyes widening as soon as the chocolate was mentioned. "Yes! I would love Chocolate Blackberry...pancakes." He licked his lips as Narcissus hit his sweet spot in his head.

But then he felt the sudden tug of his coat pulling him back before he ever reached the frozen food section. "Awh! But Narcissus!" His mischievousness nature had gotten the better of him but his partner obviously was having none of that even if he were buying his own food!

"Well yes, of course, but I was trying to be helpful." he whispered back, "But I suppose you're right. I would be at your studio quite a bit. Does that mean I need my own frig at your house?" His last line he teased quietly knowing he didn't need his own frig. "Really? She's been there? I'm surprised. Guess you must seem like another friend to her. No wonder she's all in to Shou. He's not someone she can just talk to like you. Or dominate." Now that was a big tease because Himari surely was putting Narcissus in his place. "Maybe I need to take a few lessons from her." He seemed thoughtful for a moment before winking at Narcissus.

But as soon as he was released and was given a can of cheese sauce, Izzy became a bit distracted by the can. "Oh...they really do have some here. Look! It's a European brand!" He glowed as he carried the can in his hands and followed Akihiko to the meat section then wandered off to get the sauces with the can of cheese still in his hands like a treasure. But he did call back as he walked away. "I really like fish...tuna, salmon, shark. I'm not that picky of eater." That much was true considering what he used to eat.

Izzy walked down another aisle and started choosing sauces and then spied the aisle with drinks and tea. He immediately walked that way looking for a few different drinks and found the standard tea choices and a small variety of the seasonal soda. Thankfully, they had Coke products in the Zero version without caffeine so he wouldn't have calories but still have something he enjoyed while living in the US. His arms were full of sauces, soda, tea, and one can of that glorious cheese sauce by the time he returned. "I've got stuff!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:38 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I don't wanna hear you say you're sorry, Kai..." Hideki answered, his voice sounding so serious...so...so grown up. It was almost unfamiliar to his own ears.

"You know good and well that none of this is your fault. Apologies aren't needed." he sighed, leaning his head against the wall.
How had things gotten so out of control, he wondered? How had he ended up like this? Through his own folly, no doubt, but still...it was almost as though he expected at any moment to wake up in his bed next to the guitarist, blue eyes intact and able to see clearly. The life he led now was beginning to seem more and more like a drug or alcohol induced nightmare. One he couldn't wake up from.

"Let's just eat some soup and then figure out how we're going to manage to get back home. Ok?" he looked up at the older man, moonlight eyes only able to capture the face before him. Silver eyes filled with far too many regrets.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"What do they say about idiots and colds?" Ryu replied, completely oblivious as usual. Puppy really was a good nickname for him sometimes. Though at other times he very much so could be compared to a demon, a wolf, ....even a dragon. Ryu was many things, all rolled into one. Naoko was simply able to bring out the...simpler...side of the violinist sometimes.

"I'm not trying to get you back, tenshi. If you want me to stop, you know all you have to do is say so." the vocalist eased his hands away and moved them up around the pianist's waist, holding the blond close.

"You do feel a little warm. Maybe you should just rest today?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun couldn't help the laughter that came rolling out of him. Ko was simply too much! A mommy! That was just the cutest thing.

"Yes...yes, sometimes Shou is just like a Mommy. You're right about that!" he chuckled, little crows feet appearing around the edges of his eyes as he smiled, putting a little more age on his face and making him look somewhat older than he actually was.

Jun didn't know it yet, but all the things he had been through were indeed catching up to him a little at a time.

"Plans?" the dark star repeated the question around a mouthful of steak.

"I don't have any plans. Certainly not working on music tonight." he held up his bandaged hand.

"I've got tons of lyrics already penned, and I need to lay off the guitar for at least a day or so. I don't know what to do with my evening, really. I guess I just need to actually try to relax on my vacation." he cracked a smile, realizing just how much he had been stressing himself out recently.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko brimmed with a big smile as he ate his ramen. So Jun agreed with him even though 'Mommy' certainly did not. "Jun-san agrees with me! So it must be true."

"No..No it's not!" Shou fussed and huffed but then realized he was on the loosing end of the stick here. So then his devious nature perked up. "Just for that I won't tell you what berries Akihiko-niisan decided he is putting in your pancakes. You'll just have to wait and see."

"Awh! Uncle Shou is harsh." The child giggled accepting the terms because he'd still get the pancakes anyway.

Shou glanced at Jun as he started to talk about his night and then took a sip of his ice water and smiled, "Well if you're not working tonight, why don't you come with us to the movies in the resort? You look like you could use some down time too."

Then Shou peered at the fingers and reached over to make sure the edge of the bandage was still in place. "No, you're not going to be playing tonight. And certainly not with that guitar. Goodness."

Ko winked at Jun and mouthed 'Mommy' then slurped in another noodle loudly. It was a Japanese thing to slurp in noodles. To not do so was a slight to the chef. Ko obviously had been taught well by...his parents.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 am

User Image

"Mommies usually are quite harsh, it just means they love you." Jun whispered over to Ko with a wink. Oh, how he just loved spending time with this child! It was like having the chance to be...a Dad. Even if just for a little while...though how he wished he could take such a position in this brilliant child's life.

"Come with you to the movies? Sure! That sounds like fun. What do you mean, I look like I need some down time? Am I going gray already?!" he teased, running a hand through his hair in mock concern.

Ko, of course, had to add his little thought to Shou's words. Mommy. Indeed.
They were...their own kind of happy little family, in a way. Though, this family also included Ryuukaze and Naoko. Ko had no idea just how protected and loved he really was. Between the four musicians, Ko may as well have been in a cocoon of safety and warmth.

A child like Ko...well, one would have to be absolutely frozen inside not to love.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko smiled brightly in response to Jun just seeing the look out of the corner of Shou's eye that told him the man was trying to hear that whispered conversation. So Ko didn't add to it. He didn't want to get Jun in to more trouble because it seemed that the Mommy side of the Shou/Sai combo would fuss.

Ko really didn't understand Shou/Sai because it was like two sides of a coin and both so different but at least it was easy to tell them apart. And right now, Shou was very much in charge. "Oh yay! So you're going with us, Jun-san?" The boy slurped in another noodle and then used his spoon to get some of the broth.

"Gray? Really? Shou peeked at Jun's hair and teased, "Oi...it might be true there's one right there!" He was joking of course but he had to get him back for the Mommy comments that he knew Jun was in total agreement with. Troublemaker! He didn't say that but Shou knew that those dark eyes held a big bad wolf behind them.

"Alright Ko, the three of us will go to the movies. And that means, only a small bag of popcorn and soda because after creme bruelle here, I don't want you to over eat."

"Awh....ok..." Ko pouted because as a kid he had eyes bigger than his and everyone else stomach. "But Jun-san can share a big one with me!" And now came the ideas of how to get more popcorn out of the deal. Ko was smart and Shou just shook his head knowing exactly what was going on.

"We'll see. Jun may not want popcorn after his steak. He has to watch his weight too you know." Shou pointed out as he finished up his ramen. He really loved spicy white sesame ramen but it filled him up. He actually would have to work to get through the creme bruelle. But he wasn't going to pass up the final course. He figured he had just enough room for that and the soda he'd get in the small theater.

"So, since they aren't showing that many movies at this theater because of its size, I've already picked out something age appropriate for us to watch. But I think we will all enjoy it for various reasons. So we are going to see the Muppets." Shou grinned as he watched Ko's face light up.

"Yay! I saw a commercial for that on the tv! I wonder if Ms. Piggy and Kermit will get back together." He looked thoughtful and then tapped his lip. "But my favorite character is Animal!" Ko immediately started playing pretend drums and growling.

Shou laughed and looked at Jun very amused then back to Ko, "Save that excitement for the theater Ko."

"Awh, Ok, Who's your favorite Muppet, Jun-san?" asked Ko as he lowered his hands.

At this point the waiter came back and removed come empty plates and the said he'd bring out dessert soon for them. Shou nodded and just chuckled as Ko's big drumming arm movements turned into small drumming movements close to the table. Maybe he needed to get Ko a drum set too? Well why not. If Ko was going to learn guitar, why not drums. Having so many instruments on stage to work with as a star would be quite valuable to the boy in more ways than one.

But that thought brought him to what Narcissus was saying before in his text. And he pursed his lips in thought. He didn't have the luxury of letting Ko lead a 'normal' life if he were to protect him from Matsumoto Izo. The only things that Izo didn't touch were the brightest stars in the sky. And while he could keep Ko tight in his orbit, he knew that Izo would use it against him if the boy didn't have something valuable of his own. Narcissus didn't seem to understand that...and Shou knew that the advice was good for anyone in a normal situation but his wasn't normal. He wanted Ko to be able to fly far and free. The only way to do that was to make him a star so the black hole below could never suck him back down into it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:57 pm

User Image

"Just call me 'Jun', ok, Ko?" the vocalist said, hoping it might help make the boy feel more comfortable, perhaps closer, with him. He really did feel that they were becoming fast friends.

Friends with a little boy...hmm...well, he was an adult. He couldn't be ALL buddy-buddy, at least not all the time. That wouldn't be responsible of him...

Shou's poking around at his hair distracted him from his thoughts, causing him to sigh and shake his head, totally expecting that kind of teasing from the mercurial peacock.

"Oi! Are you trying to say I'm fat now?!" Jun said with mock incredulity, staring at Shou with deep, wide eyes, as though he were truly hurt...though he couldn't hold back his grin for long.

"Maybe a MEDIUM sized popcorn. How does that sound?" the star added, trying to make a compromise for the boy and his...Uncle.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Is that ok?" Ko asked Shou when Jun said he could call him by his first name without honorifics. Shou nodded and said, "If a person says it's ok by them then it's ok."

"Oh...Ok...." responded Ko then he smiled at Jun and started to giggle when Jun started fussing back.

Shou smirked but he knew that those wide puppy dog eyes were a trick of the light only! "Well, maybe I see a tiny bit of belly here..." he poked at Jun's tummy and laughed. Oh but that belly...was just a rolling bunch of muscles and Shou knew it with one poke. Mmm...He had to not think about that.

"Medium size? Oooh...OK Jun-s....Jun!" Ko grinned and glanced at Shou who didn't quite catch all that because his eyes were on Jun's stomach for a moment longer than they probably should have been.

"Oh...Umm..yes...Ok. Medium size is good." Shou said as he turned his head quickly and saw the waiter with the creme bruelle. The man set down 3 desserts and the smell was rich coming from the plate.

Ko's eyes widened as he looked at the dessert. Then he picked up his spoon and dived straight in. "Ooooooh..."

Shou laughed and then glanced at Jun, "You better not share the dessert here with him." He teased the man again before digging into his own dessert.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games