Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

*strolls on in and waves to the ladies that are inside* Hey everyone, how are you all today?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 pm

She looked up from her musings and smiled at Liada.

"Hey Liada....missed you at the party last night."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

((Getting closer... I am on 2363....))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Yea don't remind me, I even had a pretty outfit all set up crying I dunno how I could have totally forgotten! *waves to Ryzan*

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

*makes his way upstairs with Tes. Seeing that the party decorations are still up, he smiles and looks around to admire them, glad that he at least gets to see them even if he missed the party. He then waves to katana and Liada before having a seat by the counter*
Vendui'~
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 pm

*gives a slight wave, then goes behind the counter to the espresso machine, making a steamer for himself and a latte for Ryzan*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm

"Well, Icy just loves the decorations, so I think I'll leave them up for awhile."

She grinned at TES and Ryzan as they came into the bar. "And just where ya'll two last night? wink "
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 pm

*blushes profusely* redface
We...um... we were sleeping sweatdrop redface We were ves ves tired. redface I did not realize we would sleep so late sweatdrop

*clears his throat*
The decorations look mzilst beautiful, xas? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

*smirks and says nothing, just continuing with the espresso machine until his and Ryzan's drinks are made, then places the latte in front of Ryzan before walking around the counter and having a seat next to him. He casually takes a sip of his steamer with an innocent look on his face*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm

*Smirks as Ryzan blushes.* Still I was looking forward to it all the same....the decorations really do look pretty though.

((This was the outfit I was gonna wear. Oh well I can save it for another formal event rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

{{This was my outfit. Since I dress rather formal anyway, I can really just wear it at any time.}}

Xas xas. Seeing the decor is one of the great things about these parties. whee It is unfortunate I did not get to see the outfits others had chosen, nor had opportunity to socialize. sweatdrop
*takes up his latte and has a long sip of it*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 pm

*gets up and makes herself a hot chocolate and sits back down on the bar* Yea but there will be more events. Its never a dull time anytime around here.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Except for when it is a dull time...
*gets elbowed by Ryzan*
What? Just saying there's slumps in activity sometimes. Nothing bad about that or anything... sometimes people just have better things to do... or not necessarily better, just more pressing matters that need their attention.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 pm

"Yup, I know all about those pressing matters, TES. In fact, I'm headed downstairs so I can get some rest for tomorrow. Liada, it was nice seeing you again. Ryzan, next time, just come up without TES, we'll keep you company. wink I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow. User Image"

She tossed her bottle in the trash and made her way downstairs. Once inside, she did her nightly routine and got ready for bed. She got into bed and felt a brief pang of loneliness at being alone in the large bed. She grabbed the pillow that Showcase had slept on last night and inhaled deeply. She lay there for awhile, mulling over how they had been progressing nicely, but she really did want to see him more often. She had been debating on giving him a key to her place again, but wasn't sure if it was too soon or even what he would say to the gesture. Sighing, she turned over and finally fell asleep after what seemed to be a long time.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 pm

True true...hmm speaking of chaos I wonder if...*looks around to see that the violin case is gone so Leko must have seen her note* Okay cool Leko found my note, things should be getting interesting now. *smirks as shes drinks her chocolate*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games