Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:45 pm
Elvira_Cross
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"How are we going to get you back to a dragon!!!" Rina was freaking out. Oh my oh my what are we going to do what are we going to do She thought paceing back and forth quikly

Jack sighed, he looked at himself, black pants with a brown shirt and a black jacket.
"Hmph. Well...I dont know.. Are you alright Rina?" he asked, looking into her eyes.
Rina stopped walking and gulped. "Yea i'm perfactly fine!" She said and lookd at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:47 pm
"Good." He muttered, His eyes showed worry, but he sighed.
"He locked up my powers..." he muttered, then he shrugged.
"Well..Can't live in the past much.." He smirked and threw a snow ball at Rina.
"Tag. your it." he smirked.

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Alex nodded as he flew to the spot he remembered seeing them as he came down closer. "There is Rina but Where is Jack'he said as they anded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon contiuned to kiss her almost making out with her

Deserei was doing the exact same thing as leon

Leon contiunes tokissher then he french kisses her putting his tougne in her month.

Deserei was shocked but calmed down and did the same thing to his mouth

Leon wraped his arms around Dessy and contiuned kissing her

Deserei wraped her arms around his neck and continued kissing

Leon stops the kiss " hey lets do something besides kissing each other all day" He said  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:50 pm
Rina stood there when he threw the snowball at her. She then say Alex and Alena. Oh great.. She thought "Hey guys." She said nervously  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:50 pm
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Jengal saw the amount of people coming into his room, he quickly took out his watermelon bubble gum and popped it into his mouth. he started to chew it frantically. "H-hi..." he said shyly
atamous smiled and held out a partially bloody hand "don't worry we don't bite well when we are happy and content anyway" he smiled chuckling a bit dark just sat there waving at him and daisuke took off ahead of time

Jengal smiled and shook the man's hand "Hi. I'm Jengal.."
as they shook their hands they saw daisuke had flown back and landed in the snow and just started walking towards the door with two swords on his back that weren't there before he left one black the other white and cream-ish like.(( Swords ))  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:51 pm
Jami sat up and grabbed her bag. She slung it over her shoulder and then walked out the dorm room. Reaching the courtyard, she sat down and began studying.  
Alena gasped as she ran around, "Jack?!" She yelled, "Jack!" She looked at Rina as she glared and ran to her, "Where is Jack!" She hissed at her, her Red eyes seemed to glow as she glared at the girl.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Chris watched the snowball fly, "you completly ignored the question... Humans, so incompitant... I wonder if they have a brain suficiant to understand how to use magical items Hey, There is a new class teaching about how to use magical items! do you want to join!? He shouted grumpely  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:53 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena gasped as she ran around, "Jack?!" She yelled, "Jack!" She looked at Rina as she glared and ran to her, "Where is Jack!" She hissed at her, her Red eyes seemed to glow as she glared at the girl.
daisuke walked up to her his eyes a glow as well "someone turned him into a human so back off of her" he turned and started walking  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Elvira_Cross
"Umm hes umm hes....hes...umm good quiestion." Rina said Nervously Shes going to kill me i know it.  
Alex looked toward Chris's direction. "umm Excuse me sir but What are you talking about'he said as he looked at Rina and Alena hoping Alena wouldn't try anything to drastic liek hurting Rina or he would have to get involved.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:54 pm
Atamous
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Jengal saw the amount of people coming into his room, he quickly took out his watermelon bubble gum and popped it into his mouth. he started to chew it frantically. "H-hi..." he said shyly
atamous smiled and held out a partially bloody hand "don't worry we don't bite well when we are happy and content anyway" he smiled chuckling a bit dark just sat there waving at him and daisuke took off ahead of time

Jengal smiled and shook the man's hand "Hi. I'm Jengal.."
as they shook their hands they saw daisuke had flown back and landed in the snow and just started walking towards the door with two swords on his back that weren't there before he left one black the other white and cream-ish like.(( Swords ))

Jengal looked at the man with the swords uneasily. "Wh-what are they for? hehe"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Rina ran over To Daisuke. "Wait." She yeled. "Why are you staying away from me." She said with sad eyes  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Jack sighed, he hugged Alena from behind as he yanked her off Rina.
"now now Alena." He said, laughing.
Alena glared as she turned around to face- Deep icy blue eyes that were too familiar.
"J-jack..?" she muttered under her breath, scared.
Jack smile embarrassedly. "In the flesh. I don't look that bad, do I?" he asked, putting a hand behind his head, laughing.
Alena gasped as she fainted to the ground.
"Huh...I guess I do.." Jack muttered, sighing.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games