Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:01 pm
- - RoXY .//.

[[ Gah, I'm sorry. I have to go paint my baby brothers room. I'll be back on later though. ]]

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 pm
((no prob, have fun xD))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:55 pm
((anyone wanna join this rp? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28216305&page=29 we NEED one last guy))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:11 pm
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
Collie slowly raised her head up and smiled at him, kissing him softly on the lips. "I love you too, so much" he said burrying her face in his chest again..
((just re-posting since i never got a response))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:38 pm
^__^Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and kissed Collie back then kissing the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Collie smiled "So, when are they lettin you out of the hospital?" she asked, her face still burried in his chest.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:53 pm
"Tomorrow" Lovie said softly rubbing Collies sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:51 pm
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
Alex slowly snuck up behind Roxy, peering over her shoulder to see ice cream. She was in a black tank top and a pair of blue basketball shorts. "Oooo what'cha eatin?" she asked rather loudly, hoping to make roxy jump a little.

- - RoXY .//.

Roxy screamed as she heard Alex's vioce. Her spoon flew out of her hand, making a 'clank' sound as it hit the floor. She turned to look at Alex. "Don't do that! You scared the crap outta me."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:59 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex jumped back as she screamed. Then burst out laughing. After a few minutes she calmed herself down, hearing Ryan's voice. She still couldn't help but let out a few giggles as she yelled fromt eh kitchen "In here! And i just scared the crap outta Roxy!" she said as she burst out laughing again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:20 pm
- - RoXY .//.

"It's not funny damnit!" Roxy said, putting her half empty bowl of ice cream on the counter as she bent down to pick up her spoon. "Now all this yummy chocolate syrup on here is gonna go to waste." She stuck her tongue out at Alex and place the spoon in the sink. Getting a new one she grabbed her bowl and started eating it again, smiling now.

- - -

|| RYaN ZaNe < - - ||

Ryan walked into the kitchen, dropping his bag on the floor. "Hey there beautiful." He smiled a charming smile at Alex. He kissed Roxy's cheek, "Hey sis," He joked. Their parents had known eachother for so long, it was like Ryan and Roxy were siblings. They sure did act like it.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're stillbreathing - ] . . . \

[[ Sorry, I had to do the dishes. ]]  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:50 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex rolled her eyes at Ryan and laughed a bit "Yes, yes it is funny" she said grabing an apple from the counter and sat up on the island in the middle of the kitchen. Taking a bite of the apple she looked at Roxy "Well!" she exclaimed over dramatically "Looks like your gonna have to live with wasting some of the syrup" she said sticking her tounge out at her. She grabbed the spoon and took a big scoop of it, shoving it in her mouth she deposited the spoon back in Roxy's bowl and smiled with her mouth closed. Once she had swallowed it she smirked "Thats your fine for wasting foor little missy!" she said laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:56 pm
- - RoXY .//.

"Hey! That's my ice cream! You can't just steal it like that! You need permission." Roxy glared at the spoon as it was deposited back into her bowl. "I didn't waste the food anyways! You did. Ya stinker." She stuck her tongue out at Alex again then turned towards Ryan, "Heya buttmuncher." She giggled, and winked at him.

- - -

|| RYaN ZaNe < - - ||

Ryan put a hand to his chest, "How can you waste chocolate like that Roxy? Chocolate is a girls best friend, at least that's what I've heard." He said taking a seat next to Alex.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're stillbreathing - ] . . .

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:06 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex put on her innocent face and dramatically place her hand overher mouth "Mwuah? Waste prescious chocolate? Mhmm I don't think so" she said sticking her tounge out at her. "That does look really good, but i just want plain vanilla" she said jumping down she walked over to the freezer, pulled out some ice cream and deposited a few scoops into her own bowl and took back her seat on the counter as she began to eat it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:17 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy made a face at 'plain vanilla'. "Just vanilla is icky. Chocolate makes it sooo much better." She said, eating her chocolate and making noise that sounded like she was enjoying it all too much. "I loves chocolate."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:23 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex looked up at her "Having an orgy in your mouth are we?" she joked sticking her tongue out, soon puling her tongue back in she took another mouth full of ice cream  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games