Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:47 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
[[Sigh. My people never post.]]

((Maybe you should PM them?))

[[I don't know.... One of them is on a lot but she's a slave with me, but my master and my slave never are on.....]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:08 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
[[Sigh. My people never post.]]

((Maybe you should PM them?))

[[I don't know.... One of them is on a lot but she's a slave with me, but my master and my slave never are on.....]]

((Oh. My master is never on, and I had a slave that was never on, so I got a new one...))  

Ashley Amnesia

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:41 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Oh, okay. As long as you have a good explination, I'm not mad. I just started school today. XD))
"Umm...No thanks." Sarah said quietly. She was kind of afraid of the bird. It was big.

kyashii looked at sarah puzzled. "why not? she doesn't bite.. "kyashii said trying to figure out why sarah didn't like her pet.

((sorry... uh, i hate being behind in these things, im trying though...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:17 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Sapphire realized that he had fell asleep.
'I hope he wakes up soon...' she thought.
If he didn't, she would be stuck like that for a while.

He woke up, smiling at his master.  

Tillman -DUH-

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:37 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Oh, okay. As long as you have a good explination, I'm not mad. I just started school today. XD))
"Umm...No thanks." Sarah said quietly. She was kind of afraid of the bird. It was big.

kyashii looked at sarah puzzled. "why not? she doesn't bite.. "kyashii said trying to figure out why sarah didn't like her pet.

((sorry... uh, i hate being behind in these things, im trying though...))

((It's okay. I just get like that sometimes. And how did you get so behind schedule?))

"It's just that, I'm not really used to other animals. And I've got bitten by a bird before."
Sarah said. It was true. When she still lived with her parents and they actually loved her, she was playing outside and a bird bit her. She had been afraid of them ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:39 pm
tillman Myers robert
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Sapphire realized that he had fell asleep.
'I hope he wakes up soon...' she thought.
If he didn't, she would be stuck like that for a while.

He woke up, smiling at his master.

Sapphire smiled back at him, even though she had no clue what he just did. "You're done, right?" she asked. She was kind of worried in case he was thinking of going any further.

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:16 pm
Sweets looked up at her and nodded, crawling back to his bed, he just wanted to make sure that he knew his masters scent and feel so he would know about others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:45 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz
"Well it depends what they have." Kathryn said, still holding his hand. "So if they like have cheese burgers then I'll get one or if they don't then I'll get something else."

"Okay. Maybe we can go to Burger King or something." Spencer said as they walked into the mall.
He headed towards the food court.

"Sure." Kathryn followed him to the food court. "Wow." She was amazed by all the food shops they have. "Want me to get the food for you?"  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:00 pm
tillman Myers robert
Sweets looked up at her and nodded, crawling back to his bed, he just wanted to make sure that he knew his masters scent and feel so he would know about others.

"While you were sleeping, the maids started to make dinner. They haven't finished yet, but they should be done soon. We're having pasta." Sapphire said to him, after he had crawled back to his bed. Sapphire heard a bell ring from downstairs, indicating that dinner was ready. "Come on, let's go downstairs." she said as she walked out the door and headed for the stairs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:03 pm
SweetHugz
"Sure." Kathryn followed him to the food court. "Wow." She was amazed by all the food shops they have. "Want me to get the food for you?"

"No, It's okay. Do you want to eat here, or eat it in the limo on the drive back?" Spencer asked Kathryn. But before he ordered, he also needed to know what she wanted, but he would ask after she answered the first question.

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:04 pm
((Does anyone need a slave? Because I can make one more.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:55 pm
Sweets stood up and followed  

Tillman -DUH-

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:38 pm
Sapphire walked into the kitchen and the pasta was served. "You guys can go home now, but be back bright and early for breakfast tomorrow." she said to her maids, as they walked out of the room. "Your seat is right here." She said, pointing to his seat, and sitting in hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:14 pm
He sat in his seat, nodding silently.  

Tillman -DUH-

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:36 pm
Sapphire began to eat slowly. She twirled her fork in the pasta until it was rolled up and put it in her mouth.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff