Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisbon Lions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:59 pm
xXBlueJayXx
He logs in and looks at the chaos gate ,he then walks around Mac Ann humming a tune. He passes a group of players laughing and he watches them disapper at chaos gate. "Heh" He grins and goes to a shop and buys some health potions.
He goes after them knowing they were Pkers. He goes to the Chaos gate and looks for their area that they just went to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:56 pm
Rinala nodded and waved a hand, a dark lavender portal opening before the two, "After you."

Kaena shrugged, "Here goes nothing." he said as he stepped through the portal and looked up at the dark Shadow Castle.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Lisbon Lions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:07 pm
xXBlueJayXx
xXBlueJayXx
He logs in and looks at the chaos gate ,he then walks around Mac Ann humming a tune. He passes a group of players laughing and he watches them disapper at chaos gate. "Heh" He grins and goes to a shop and buys some health potions.
He goes after them knowing they were Pkers. He goes to the Chaos gate and looks for their area that they just went to.
He finds the words and enters the area. "A level 15?" He looks to the south where the beast temple is. "I don't hear anything." Suddenly he hears a loud bang and he spots a Ani Zot. "Hmm over there huh?" He walks calmly over in that direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm
xXBlueJayXx
xXBlueJayXx
xXBlueJayXx
He finds the words and enters the area. "A level 15?" He looks to the south where the beast temple is. "I don't hear anything." Suddenly he hears a loud bang and he spots a Ani Zot. "Hmm over there huh?" He walks calmly over in that direction.
He spots the group surrounding 2 adventurers. "Sigh what is the World coming too" He pulls out his Steam Gun. He aims at the person in the middle "Bang" He fires and watches the person fall from one hit. "Oh you guys arent strong at all" He groans and pulls out his Blade and walks over to them. He cuts down both with ease and sighs. "Weak weak weak"  

Lisbon Lions

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:24 pm
"What's up with hacking it?! We already have enough with all that AIDA stuff!" He said as he watched the pheonix die  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:27 pm
Hitomi fixed her hat as she turned to Zieg. "hacking...? What hacking?" She asked, her gray eyes on him.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:30 pm
Rinala skipped through the portal behind Kaena and grinned, "Come on then!" she said excitedly, heading towards the castle.

Kaena shrugged and followed Rinala lazily.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:12 pm
He sits in Mac Ann looking at the many players going by laughing and having fun.  

Lisbon Lions

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm
"She hacked the game! I noticed it after she stopped for a while that our attacks did a lot more! Why did you do that?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:54 pm
"Mitsukai...did?" Hitomi shook her head. "Are you sure, Zieg? It could have been a glitch or something!"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:09 pm
"A glitch on one of the most powerful monsters ever? Highly unlikely. I very much doubt it. It had to have been hacked"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Hitomi glanced at Mitsukai. "Did you do this, Mit-chan?" Hitomi asked.

Koyami gipped her controler awaiting Mitsukai to answer. If she did do it, does that mean she is on of those bad people? Koyami wondered.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 am
Rinala and Kaena approached the castle, entering and beginning the quest.

((I see no reason to go into detail when Im RPing with MYSELF lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:52 pm
"We beat it!" Being the leader of the party, she obtained a Historic Scythe and the Historic Blades. "Historics.." Looking at Zieg who was accusing her of hacking, she nervously smiled and turned around, her back to Hitomi and Zieg. "I'm sorry..I just thought that I would help you guys in our final battle." She paused for a few seconds as they both obtained their Historics and windows popped up on Zieg's and Hitomi's screens saying:

Message on Zieg's Screen
{code:H4CK=70104904.41:ch4r4c73r=1d=8428443;zieg=g1f7.173m=h1570r1c;5cy7h3;}

Message on Hitomi's Screen
{code:H4CK=70104904.41:ch4r4c73r=1d=8458257;hitomi=g1f7.173m=h1570r1c;8l4d35;}

Turning around, still smiling, the area's graphics began to flake off once again leaving them in the white area again. Mitsukai's character disappeared for a few seconds and appeared on what seemed to be the "floor" of the white area. She was sitting like a broken doll, or something that wasn't able to sit up right. A pitch-black barred cage appeared around her, and "Allen" the AIDA she created for herself surrounded the cage.

"Zieg, Hitomi..this area will start falling apart, if you don't get out of here soon you're going to get trapped in here..trapped in the game. Gate out now!!" It was the voice of Mitsukai's real voice that seemed to be echoing throughout the white area, but it was hard to understand and fuzzy.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:31 pm
".....What?...."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers