Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gama chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:26 pm
Soul drinkers rule  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:19 pm
LOL, my mom is reading "First and Only" The 1st Gaunt's Ghosts book.  

narutobro

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:32 pm
Speaking of those, I FINALLY got The Armour of Contempt. Hope its good, i waited forever for it to show up....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:56 pm
Ravenor Rogue will be out soon, I really want to read it. It's been a long time since I've been waiting for a book with much gusto and impatience.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

lixeon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:04 pm
DarkElf27
Kirara.
then why would the emperor allow them to do thier thing?
The emperor doesnt really work, he's been barely officially alivce for the last 20,000 years.

LOL!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:02 pm
Father [A]bel [N]ightroad
Speaking of those, I FINALLY got The Armour of Contempt. Hope its good, i waited forever for it to show up....
My friend just finished it and he said it's basically a set up for the next one.  

narutobro

heavenly angel goddess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:49 pm
I read a novel my cousin let me that delt with shaffer and his last chancers.. it was quite good.. I also learned about kage... he's rather... disturbing gonk .. overall the book taught me quite a bit about cool kill teams 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:34 pm
yeah the Armour of Contempt was waay too short for the wait....it is basically a setup for the next one, and doesnt really strike me as one of the better GG books.  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:42 pm
And the Ravenor series have ended, quite good as can be expected of Abnett these days. Not the quite so standard ending, but good stuff anyway.

Next up: the Flight of the Eisenstein!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:27 pm
Oh so you read the Horus Heresy books. How are they?  

narutobro

EsgarBlackpoxs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:52 pm
Has anyone else read deathworld or The Last chancers trilogy? Deathworld was okay, but I liked/hated the ending of the Last chancers (the third book).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:52 am
Nope never have.

Hey I was reading Abnett's blog and he said that the next Gaunt book, "Only in Death" i gonna be the last of the story-arc and that he's gonna take a little break from the Ghosts for a while, but he promises it to be a great ending (of the the arc) and he says Ban Daur gets more thn one line this time lol.  

narutobro

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:03 pm
has anyone seen the "xenology" book? i fliped though my friends copy, and it's quite interesting.. the part that interests us both the most is tha picture of an ancient xenos tablet, that the imperium is hiding from its citizens, and does ot want anyone to see. it has a drawing of one of the missing fragments, and my friend and I "He's a college teatcher" both are working together to decypher it "i only started on it last week, he's been working on it since he got it"
so far, we can tell, that it represents that the chaos gods created the necrons, that are trying to destroy all life in the galaxy, and that all life was created by the ancients. and that the eldar were created to destroy the necrons. but yet, it shows humans some how connected to the gods & xenos or something.

has anyone else spent some time trying to decypher what the tablet means?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:21 pm
Chaos created the Necrons... gtfo and read up on the Necron background already  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:39 pm
Lt. Brookman
Chaos created the Necrons... gtfo and read up on the Necron background already

it was one of the gods or something. ok, i don't remember all the details, he has the book, i don't.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games