Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:49 pm
do something to make him/her lecture you. like talk, scream stupid crap during rests, etc.

then, while lecturing, comment on everything he/she says.

when theyre good and mad and you start playing, sing along.

when they stop you, as soon as they stop the song, burst out into the most obnoxious song you can think of.

my band does this on a daily basis.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:27 am
Say "Phone!" when the phone rings as though he could hear you, but not the ringing of the phone behind him.  

ChickenCarry-Out

Shirtless Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf of nervana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:37 am
bring a nerf gun to school or ooo ooo ooo i know i know. bring a laser and point it at stuff will shes not looking. i did that once and i almost got in trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:29 am
Constantly squeak or keep your instrument out of tune in practices.
Play a musical joke on your trombone during a lecture.
Lean about twenty degrees to the right/left the whole way through the practice and pretend nothing's wrong.
Get the whole class to do the above.
Make the brass section laugh, and watch them play "Laugh notes" while the BD starts to twitch.
Knock over the conductors stand in practice and watch the music fall.
Do the above while squealing 'Pretty floaty things' especially if you're a guy.
Laugh whenever the BD says something; Loudly and drunkenly if possible.
Whenever someone plays a cowbell, moo as loud as you can.
Sneeze during every whole band rest.
'Accidentally' empty your spit onto the BD.

(Remember kids, don't try those at home. I have three years of annoying bd's under my belt: grade 6,7 and 8. Got close to being kicked out every time.)  

i P a n y k i

Twinkle Twats

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:48 am
__penguin__
When you get tested in front of everyone to play the march... instead start playing a football song like louie louie blaugh

omg we play that song!
oh ask the BD what time to show up for a game on the first day of school when he has repeated it 10 million bajillion times.they are really iriitated on the first day of school!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:35 am
Aphiatis
Tatsuki_Kurosaki
Whenever our band director goes out to eat with us, we send a birthday cake over to his table, and it's never his birthday.

We also scream "Rock and Roll, Part Two (The Hey Song) at the top of our lungs whenever we're entering a parking lot of some sort.

It was my BDs birthday the day of contest this year, and we got the waiters at Golden Corral to sing to him. They brought out a cupcake with a candle on it, too.

o m g
after midstates in ohio, my BD took us to golden corall.my friend and i took a straw and some sweet n low and sucked it up.man that stuff was NASTY!!!  

Twinkle Twats

catcolzelda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 pm
xD this bugs the crap out of my bd.
Breathe after every measure or long note you play.
One time, the entire band switched music, and our bd got really upset. She yelled at us for half of the class. xd It was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:07 pm
Sneeze extremely loudly when he's talking, during a rest, or just anytime in general when he can hear you. (one tuba does that. XD)

Leave his office door open so when the phone rings, he always shouts at it 'SHUT. UP!'

Have him shout at the PA system for interuppting class and don't tell him that there's a switch in his office to shut it off....XDD  

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

F M A e_bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:58 pm
Capriccio
Tell them that their clothes don't match their socks. My BD wore black socks with dark blue pants stressed

that would probably work. or bd is color blind xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:41 pm
~be late to all practices
~forget your music
~forget your instrument
~squeek as much as possible
~eat in the band room
~spill liquid on the carpeted part of the band room
~talk when the BD's talking
~always be late to start a song
~sing your part in a high annoying voice
~start dancing in the middle of the football field
~always make your instrument horribly out of tune
~manage to forget when your solo is
~squeek during a solo
~hide behind the base drum :]  

darkflower_XXO

TokusentaiAniki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 pm
-read a book during a concert. -Sing a solo during the woodwind part. -steal a tringle from percussion and play it the same time as your instrument. -Put a sign onher back before a concert so that when she turns around every one in the audiance can see it(kick me, -5000 or bust) rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:10 pm
darkflower_XXO
~be late to all practices
~forget your music
~forget your instrument
~squeek as much as possible
~eat in the band room
~spill liquid on the carpeted part of the band room
~talk when the BD's talking
~always be late to start a song
~sing your part in a high annoying voice
~start dancing in the middle of the football field
~always make your instrument horribly out of tune
~manage to forget when your solo is
~squeek during a solo
~hide behind the base drum :]

lol hide behind a base drum!!!!!!!!  

_ soulful _ kittie _

Forgotten giver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:35 pm
i annoy my band director by:
dropping my mouthpiece, playing extra notes after he tells the band to stop, excessive talking, tapping on the bass drum, looking behind me at the drummers, and other ways 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:12 pm
A really great way to annoy your BD and get away with it, is this (It only works for woodwinds with reeds) When you put your reed on the mouth peice and put the ligature on, pop it! You put the part that goes on the instrament on your palm, then suck through the part you blow through, don't remove it from your palm, but when you can't suck any more pull your mouth away... (don't get nasty on me!) if you keep it there and do it right, it makes a small, but still audible *POP*! it's great for warm ups, you can sit there and do it over and over again. You won't get in trouble either because it really does help. If it's a loud pop that needs to take a bit to pop after you pull your mouth away, it means that yoyr reed is in the right place, do this over an over agin complaining, "I can't seem to get my reed on correctly, let me try again, I'll get it this time" If you say it convencingly enough, everyone will understand, but bust out laughing, And your BD can't do anything about cause your making sure you can play correctly!!! I love doing it. My BD goes nuts!!  

Riaku_Nukazi

E-LYEH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:34 pm
Haha, the trumpeteers hold their trumpets with their left hands instead of right. It really annoys our teacher.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff